Duuude, your art is so goooood.

Mentioned
    96 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by wizfan View Post
    Duuude, your art is so goooood.

Thank ya!

Mentioned
    96 Post(s)
    I've been digging through my archives and found a few of my online radio broadcast performances for Electro-Music.com

For the first time on YouTube, you can relisten to my set from their 2010 New Year's Eve broadcast. My set began at 11:30PM and you can hear the New Year celebrations in the middle of my set. This performance was unique as I played quite a bit of unreleased material. This was between 2009's Lines & Shapes and 2011's Children Of The Bomb. At the time, I had started working on the follow up to Lines & Shapes, but ended up scrapping an album's worth of material and starting over. This show gives you a little taste of that scrapped album.

It was fun chatting during the premiere. I plan on doing this again.
    Last edited by neorev; 11-29-2020 at 12:01 AM.

Mentioned
    96 Post(s)

Yesterday, I shared my nearly 20 year old unreleased and unfinished lost rave album written back in 2002-2005. I had a little following amongst Prodigy fans thanks to having my music on some fan compilation albums created by fan forum communities. I even got radio play in Italy on Radio 101 thanks to my appearance on the Brainkiller Presents Music From The Jilted Generation compilation series in 2003. I dug up the old raw demos and shared them on YouTube. I sadly lost all the project files and sounds in a hard drive crash. Three years of work went poof. Some of my old tracks have popped up on various YouTube channels. So figured it's time to say "What the hell" and share it with the world. At the time, I was a fresh faced, naive teenager, who was still a noob at music production and trying to find my sound. Just some fun rave music and heavy breaks inspired by the 90s warehouse rave scene.

Folks were asking for a download release, so I'll be sharing the album on my Bandcamp this Friday, February 5th.

On Friday, Bandcamp will be waiving their revenue share, meaning artists keep 100% of any sales made that day. This happens only on the first Friday of the month and is meant to help support artists during the pandemic. So if you would like to show your support and buy the album, this upcoming Friday would be the best day to know all your money is actually going to the artist. Oh, and the album will come with loads of bonus material too.

Be sure to check it out here: http://www.neorev.bandcamp.com
    Last edited by neorev; 01-31-2021 at 01:35 PM.

Mentioned
    96 Post(s)
    NEOREV
    TRAVELING AT A HIGH VELOCITY ON A DOWNWARD TRAJECTORY (2002 - 2005)

After nearly 20 years, I think it is time to share my old unreleased and unfinished lost rave album written back in 2002-2005. I had a little following amongst Prodigy fans thanks to having my music on some fan compilation albums created by fan forum communities. I even got radio play in Italy on Radio 101 thanks to my appearance on the Brainkiller Presents Music From The Jilted Generation compilation series in 2003. I dug up the old raw demos and shared them on YouTube. I sadly lost all the project files and sounds in a hard drive crash. Three years of work went poof. Some of my old tracks have popped up on various YouTube channels. So figured it's time to say "What the hell" and share it with the world. At the time, I was a fresh faced, naive teenager, who was still a noob at music production and trying to find my sound. Just some fun rave music and heavy breaks inspired by the 90s warehouse rave scene.

15 tracks + 12 bonus tracks, additional artwork, & text file w/ download link to original raw & unmastered demos

Bandcamp Friday begins (aka Midnight Pacific time / 3AM EST) on February 5th, 2021. It will run for the next 24 hours. During this time, Bandcamp removes their revenue share. And if you buy the album during it, feel good knowing 100% of the sales will go direct to the artist. For the Bandcamp release, I did some EQ work and remastering to give the tracks a little more oomph. But as a bonus, the Bandcamp download will include a TXT file with the bonus items. This TXT file includes a Dropbox link to the untouched original raw MP3 demos so you can hear the album as it was from nearly 20 years ago.

Available Now:
    https://neorev.bandcamp.com/album/tr...tory-2002-2005

Thank you all so much for your support!

Stay safe & stay healthy,
    - NR -

Last edited by neorev; 02-05-2021 at 02:27 AM.

Mentioned
    96 Post(s)

Mentioned
    96 Post(s)
    Teaser
    Getting ready for my next Bandcamp Friday drop on April 2nd...

A post shared by on

Last edited by neorev; 03-02-2021 at 11:13 AM.

Mentioned
    96 Post(s)
    I have created a Neorev Discord group...
    https://discord.com/invite/5R2kpt2669

I've been targeted on Facebook for my support of Black Lives Matter and for not being a fan of Trump. This last month, I've been getting hit over and over with the same community standards violations for the same post where I shared the BLM fist logo. Facebook claims it represents dangerous and violent individuals, calling them a hate group and terrorist organization. Even after I challenged their decision and won, with Facebook saying it does meet community standards, I just get hit with the same violation for the same post again. They did this repeatedly to my www.facebook.com/ThisIsHexagram page until it was unpublished, then came after my www.facebook.com/neorev page, and now targeting my personal profile. I had a pic of a homeless Trump on my wall and Facebook called it bullying and harassment. It seems the goal is to have me banned. I can't even post on any of my pages, even ones that had absolutely zero violations. My Neorev page quality says no violations or restrictions, yet I am being restricted. You challenge their decision and win, you are still punished. I've sent numerous reports to Facebook and tried reaching out to them on their other social media accounts. It's been nearly 3 weeks with no response. So I've begun setting up the Neorev Discord and my Bandcamp community at http://www.neorev.bandcamp.com/community just in case my Facebook account is banned. Honestly, it is probably time to just leave Facebook. Fuck censorship. And it's funny how all violations seem to indicate one particular political leaning... Trump lovers who hate Black Lives Matter. So it's either some person or persons hiding and abusing Facebook's reporting feature to have my pages and account removed... or Facebook wants to be the new Parler.
    Last edited by neorev; 03-02-2021 at 11:11 AM.

Mentioned
    233 Post(s)
    I mean, Facebook was the original Parler just with better PR.

also I missed a bandcamp Friday? wow, my month's been busier than I thought.
    Last edited by allegate; 03-02-2021 at 08:45 AM.

Mentioned
    96 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by allegate View Post
    I mean, Facebook was the original Parler just with better PR.

also I missed a bandcamp Friday? wow, my month's been busier than I thought.
    There's a Bandcamp Friday this week on the 5th. All this shit with Facebook and creating a new community before I am banished has taken up my time.
    Last edited by neorev; 04-03-2021 at 12:56 PM.

Mentioned
    96 Post(s)
    Since it seems like the official NEOREV Facebook page is dead thanks to Facebook unpublishing all my pages due to my support of Black Lives Matter and censoring supporters, please join the official NR Fans United group to stay up to date on the latest NR news: https://www.facebook.com/groups/neorevfansunited/

You can also join the official NR Discord: https://discord.gg/JJ9Y6q2GAnd
    Bandcamp community: https://neorev.bandcamp.com/community

Mentioned
    96 Post(s)
    Well, I had to make a new official NR page on Facebook thanks to them unpublishing my page for showing support for Black Lives Matter and sharing their logo. Facebook hit me with numerous community standards violations, labeling BLM violent and dangerous individuals, possibly a hate group or terrorist organization. Facebook blocks me from republishing my page and hasn't responded to a single report since February. Mind you, I shared the BLM logo back in June 2020. Facebook decided to hit me with violations in February 2021, the first week of Black History Month. So while Facebook was putting up posts claiming their support for black people, behind the scenes, they were doing heinous crap like this.

Please like and follow:
    http://www.facebook.com/neorevmusic
    Last edited by neorev; 06-13-2021 at 03:32 PM.

Mentioned
    96 Post(s)

A post shared by on

Mentioned
    96 Post(s)

A post shared by on

Mentioned
    96 Post(s)
    BACK TO MINE
    by NEOREV

For those who don't know what Back To Mine is, it is a popular series of mix albums, usually put together by renowned DJs or composers of electronic music. The compilations are based on what the artist would play in their home after a night out rather than as part of a nightclub session. Back To Mine began back in 1999 and is still going, with Fatboy Slim doing 2020's edition. Everyone from Orbital to New Order to Pet Shop Boys to Underworld to Liam Howlett of The Prodigy have put out their own Back To Mine. Well, now it's my turn... whether you like it or not.

01. Evil Nine feat. Aesop Rock - Crooked
    02. Time Zone feat. John Lydon & Afrika Bambaataa - World Destruction
    03. The Death Set - They Come To Get Us
    04. Spank Rock - Rick Rubin
    05. M.I.A. - Bucky Done Gun
    06. Goose - Bring It On (Boris Dlugosch Remix)
    07. De Staat - Witch Doctor
    08. Run The Jewels - Oh My Darling Don't Cry
    09. Primal Scream - Swastika Eyes (Jagz Kooner Mix)
    10. The Prodigy - Hyperspeed (G-Force Part 2)
    11. Beastie Boys - Intergalactic
    12. Freak Dream - Don't Want To Be That
    13. Underworld - Pearl's Girl
    14. Fluke - Atom Bomb
    15. Locked Club - Doschitai
    16. Coldcut - More Beats & Pieces (Daddy Rips It Up Mix)
    17. The Mad Capsule Markets - Pulse
    18. A$AP Rocky - L$D
    19. Ivy Lab - Cake
    20. Missy Elliot - Slide
    21. LFO - Freak 22. System Of A Down - Streamline
    23. Acen - Trip II The Moon (Part 2)
    24. The Chemical Brothers - Elektrobank

Stream:
    https://open.spotify.com/playlist/4l...Qs-cW_b6kRA-ag

P.S. Be cool to see ETS members make their own Back To Mines. My rule was no more than 2 hours. Technically, they're usually just a CD worth of music, but that was way too difficult to cut down. So I cheated...
    Last edited by neorev; 07-27-2021 at 01:07 PM.