Faceplams Faceplams:  0
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: The Last of Us

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    New release date for part 2!! June 19th!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ItsChrisRoss View Post
    New release date for part 2!! June 19th!

Now we just have to avoid MASSIVE spoilers for two months.

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by RJK View Post
    Now we just have to avoid MASSIVE spoilers for two months.
    I heard there were already massive leaks but I have no urge to search anything.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    I just purchased a PS4 and the first one is one of the games I ordered as well. should be here in a week or so. I know very little about the game other than it's gotten rave reviews, so I'm going in practically blind and that's how I like it. can't wait!

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by versusreality View Post
    I just purchased a PS4 and the first one is one of the games I ordered as well. should be here in a week or so. I know very little about the game other than it's gotten rave reviews, so I'm going in practically blind and that's how I like it. can't wait!
    You’ll love it. One of the best games I ever played. Played it for the first time last year and fell in love with it. Even for a 6 year old game, it holds up.

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    I caved and read a little and it boggles me that so many don't want to buy the game anymore, or even play it for that matter due to some big changes in the story that no one was expecting. What is even more ridiculous are the people refusing to play a game that they have been excited for and even preordered it.

The way this has all turned out for this game is fucking sad. It is one thing to make a determination of what a game and its story will give you after you actually play the game, but to base all of your opinion off of a leak you read online, (true or not) without the immersion of playing, I just don't get it. Fuck, the gaming community can be the most toxic community on this planet at times.

Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    I saw some as well. Not sure how I feel about it. I wonder how they go forward from certain events. I'll probably get it anyway to fill in the blanks probably.

Surely, they had to figure some things would get certain reactions though.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    I refuse to read anything about it, but I plan to pre-order it, and I haven't even gotten around to the first one yet.

Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by versusreality View Post
    I refuse to read anything about it, but I plan to pre-order it, and I haven't even gotten around to the first one yet.
    I didn't mean to, originally. Some was spoiled in a twitch chat. Some was spoiled in a youtube vid without warning. By that point, I caved at watched another vid. There's still plenty of plot points that I don't know.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    I've seen the spoilers but it's honestly hard to imagine how the game is going to be without experiencing it in real-time. I'll just reserve judgment for when I get the game.