Thread: Sigil 5: New HTDA speculations

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Great news. Though tbh I wish they'd get a new vocalist. Mariqueen is a bore and there's no way she'd be a part of this if she wasn't Trents wife. Just keeping it real. She just doesn't have the wow factor and everything from her voice to her on stage presence is so middle of the road.

But I'd listen to a dying cow on vocals if Trent and Atticus made the music so bring it on.

Mentioned
    161 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Corona Radiata View Post
    Great news. Though tbh I wish they'd get a new vocalist. Mariqueen is a bore and there's no way she'd be a part of this if she wasn't Trents wife. Just keeping it real. She just doesn't have the wow factor and everything from her voice to her on stage presence is so middle of the road.

But I'd listen to a dying cow on vocals if Trent and Atticus made the music so bring it on.
    I agree mostly but I don't think she's entirely worthless. She just doesn't fit HTDA's music in my opinion. I loved the original EP but the official album Welcome Oblivion I couldn't find anything I much cared for. it's sad really.

Mentioned
    207 Post(s)

I wish NIN would get a new vocalist

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by sheepdean View Post
    https://goo.gl/images/O0lQ0S

Mentioned
    207 Post(s)
    Backing vocals aren't lead vocals, I think NIN needs something fresh. I mean sure, Trent writes all the words and is clearly considered the lead of the band, but that doesn't mean he's not totally disposable

Mentioned
    62 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by sheepdean View Post
    What's Peter Murphy up to these days?

Mentioned
    207 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by BRoswell View Post
    What's Peter Murphy up to these days?
    Mostly meth http://www.nme.com/news/music/bauhaus-1241716

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)