Page 85 of 147 FirstFirst ... 35 75 83 84 85 86 87 95 135 ... LastLast
Results 2,521 to 2,550 of 4404

Thread: Trump 2017: Year Zero

Mentioned
    994 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by WorzelG View Post
    Maybe in future America should vote the way Britain does still, at a booth with a pencil and then the votes are physically counted.
    Counties did that for most of history; but as the number of voters increased, the system became terribly inadequate and time-consuming. The old voting machines were introduced (which is a card punch system behind the machine, and those cards are run through card processors after the vote): THAT system is probably better, EXCEPT FOR POSSIBLE HANGING CHADS (Bush v Gore). The above link looks like attempted interference BEFORE the election, by accessing state voter registration data (which the Russians didn't realize comes from each COUNTY and is provided to the state) and a LOT of that is manual data which people in certain states argued was manually changed in that state to stop certain voters [Dems] from voting and that wasn't the Russians, it was Republicans. Trump claims that manual voter fraud enabled "millions" of undocumented aliens to vote for Clinton but that claim has been waived off as ridiculous.

Edit: Sorry, I was typing this on my iPhone as @DigitalChaos was entering his response.
    Last edited by allegro; 06-13-2017 at 01:09 PM.

Mentioned
    994 Post(s)
    It's just a rumor.

@Jinsai , that press-conferenced "Cabinet Meeting" was hilarious; LOOK, WE'RE DOING STUFF! AT A BIG TABLE!!
    Last edited by allegro; 06-13-2017 at 01:15 PM.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by allegro View Post
    that press-conferenced "Cabinet Meeting" was hilarious; LOOK, WE'RE DOING STUFF! AT A BIG TABLE!!
    These sycophantic introductions are hilarious, it felt like I was watching SNL but they are on summer hiatus. It's almost like we have president Kim Jong Trump.

Mentioned
    82 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Art Vandelay View Post
    These sycophantic introductions are hilarious, it felt like I was watching SNL but they are on summer hiatus. It's almost like we have president Kim Jong Trump.
    Absolutely pathetic.

Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    pretty good site on the election news and media in general https://truthagainstthemachine.com/
    -Louie

Mentioned
    556 Post(s)
    "I didn't ask for a pledge of loyalty! Why would I do that? That's craaaaazy talk, from a nut job. Here, let me prove it... Let's have a cabinet meeting, and everyone can take turns blowing me pathetically while I smirk! See? How could anyone possibly think that I have a weird, vengeful streak, and that I have a weird issue where I demand loyalty from those I consider underlings?"

Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    i think instead of watching any more hearings, I'm I'm, just going to listen to Peter Gabriel's "I don't remember" on loop, I'll, hear the same thing with-out watching some old withered closet racist deliver it
    -Louie
    Last edited by Louie_Cypher; 06-13-2017 at 08:10 PM.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Word is Democrats in the Senate won't be making a unified effort to go nuclear on AHCA so they can work out "bipartisan" sanctions on Russia because stepping squarely on a fucking landmine to close a pantry door on Putin will really show him. /s

Mentioned
    556 Post(s)
    Something interesting right now... check out the Youtube comments on the Colbert interview with Oliver Stone about his new documentary.

People suggest that there's these pro-Russia bot armies, but holy shit, that's exactly what this looks like.

Mentioned
    120 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Aladdinsanity View Post
    Word is Democrats in the Senate won't be making a unified effort to go nuclear on AHCA so they can work out "bipartisan" sanctions on Russia because stepping squarely on a fucking landmine to close a pantry door on Putin will really show him. /s
    If this fucking happens...jesus christ these people just do not give a fuck about their base at all. Do they want us progressives to stay home? SHOW SOME FUCKING BALLS AND FIGHT AT EVERY STEP.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    These so called hearings are quite a bunch of nails in democracy's coffin. well done GOP, well done.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    found this comment that speaks better than me : Make no mistake; these men are anathema to the health of our republic. There is no foreign enemy more dangerous than this cabal. We are witnessing the Great Fleecing of America. It is as historic as it is tragic. Thieves, racists and con men have seized power, and our system of checks and balances is groaning in resistance. This is the reckoning brought about by Fox False News, talk radio, and the Greed Over People Party. Collectively, in conjunction with a racist South, these forces, now led by King Con, are ushering in The Great Dumbing Down of America.
    -Louie

Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    as Jimi said, "it's going to be a long hot summer", people are angry wealth gap is increasing, Trump has only made things worse, we saw the top cop in the country, treat the top court, in the country like he just stepped in dog shit.
    -Louie

Mentioned
    994 Post(s)
    I needed a good laugh today and this did it; even John McCain gave it a Twitter shout-out, calling it "hilarious."

http://www.duffelblog.com/2017/06/jo...#ixzz4k1FtPnBq

Mentioned
    82 Post(s)
    Trump is now under investigation for obstruction of justice.

http://www.cnn.com/2017/06/14/politi...ump/index.html

Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by RhettButler View Post
    Trump is now under investigation for obstruction of justice.

http://www.cnn.com/2017/06/14/politi...ump/index.html

Yeah...I mean, he basically admitted to it on live TV. We just need to wait for the investigators to cross the I's and dot the T's.

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Britain and America....father and neurotic runaway son...are both having a competition to see who is more crazy at the moment..

Mentioned
    82 Post(s)
    Go read Trump's latest tweets if you haven't already. So much for everyone coming together.

Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    as everyone's knows I don't like the guy, but here's the deal, none of this, had to happen all he had to do was release his tax returns, which is why every president in recent history has done this, remember this, is a guy who had to pay 25 million for fraud so have all the twit-trams, you'd like, doesn't change a thing you're a liar and a fraud
    -Louie

Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    trump claiming it's a witch hunt hunt is only because, he's wearing a weird hat caring a broom and has a black cat, wearing an upside down crucifix, listening to nine inch nails, and was overheard, reciting the lord's payer backwards, their is a reason behind thing's behind reality wake-up and smell your own pie hole, Donnie!!
    -Louie

Mentioned
    556 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Louie_Cypher View Post
    as everyone's knows I don't like the guy, but here's the deal, none of this, had to happen all he had to do was release his tax returns, which is why every president in recent history has done this, remember this, is a guy who had to pay 25 million for fraud so have all the twit-trams, you'd like, doesn't change a thing you're a liar and a fraud
    -Louie
    He can't show his tax returns, for obvious reasons. We're all playing a coy legal game here, dancing around the elephant in the room... while Trump grooms his Twitter following with sycophantic bots.

I want America to suck again. I'm sick of "winning." I'm so sick of all of this... I'm truly hitting fatigue-point. I'm just going to lock myself in the studio and play with synthesizers, and wait for the signal that it's safe to emerge, and everything is more or less sane again.

Mentioned
    233 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jinsai View Post
    He can't show his tax returns, for obvious reasons. We're all playing a coy legal game here, dancing around the elephant in the room... while Trump grooms his Twitter following with sycophantic bots.

I want America to suck again. I'm sick of "winning." I'm so sick of all of this... I'm truly hitting fatigue-point. I'm just going to lock myself in the studio and play with synthesizers, and wait for the signal that it's safe to emerge, and everything is more or less sane again.
    Well, it was nice knowing you.

Mentioned
    556 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by allegate View Post
    Well, it was nice knowing you.
    It's much nicer here

Mentioned
    41 Post(s)

this is the end I'm truly hitting fatigue-point, this is what the russain knew this accounteded on fatigue-point. is a key word, how can i play on that, if I make you grind it out. and quote, break you, this is the sole ground of every interrogation, technique in the book you don't think the head of the KGB knows, this, please email me you ss# bank# to re da account# to redacted@ yahoo.com
    -Louie

Mentioned
    556 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Louie_Cypher View Post
    this is the end I'm truly hitting fatigue-point
    We saw this coming...

Don't worry, there's no wrong way to drown.

Mentioned
    62 Post(s)
    The Cheeto revokes blocked program to protect immigrant parents

An Obama-era immigration program intended to protect parents of U.S. citizens and legal residents from deportation has been formally cancelled, fulfilling a key campaign promise from President Donald Trump, the Homeland Security Department announced late Thursday.

Mentioned
    994 Post(s)
    We know things are REALLY getting crazy when Trump's lawyer hires his own lawyer.

http://thehill.com/homenews/administ...ttorney-report

Mentioned
    556 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by allegro View Post
    We know things are REALLY getting crazy when Trump's lawyer hires his own lawyer.

http://thehill.com/homenews/administ...ttorney-report
    But that's Michael "who says?" Cohen, and he's now directly under investigation in the FBI's Russia probe. I'd lawyer up too.

Mentioned
    994 Post(s)
    But that's Michael "who says?" Cohen, and he's now directly under investigation in the FBI's Russia probe. I'd lawyer up too.
    Well, yes, that was my point. Everybody near the President is now "Six Degrees of Separation from Russian Money Tradeoffs."