Faceplams Faceplams:  0
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: The Fragile Extended Playlists

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)

The Fragile Extended Playlists

So I made a new FRAGILE playlist encompassing everything that's come out from that era into some kind of mega blended mix you could call a journey to the centre of the flower or some shit. I'm still playing with the order. I left off Metal but threw in almost everything else. Was quite torn about including TPD but ultimately decided to go with it even though TR never envisioned it on here (flame away if you must - you might convince me to remove it? As I said I'm torn). It's kind of frustrating we couldn't get a proper DE version of Ripe (With Decay) or a high res version of +Appendage (the original cassette version) when we spent 125+ on two versions but hey, life goes on and it still fits nicely enough that it's not insanely jarring (Moreso with Ripe than Appendage but still). I was also torn about having something from the Instrumental release on there (Hello Im Not OK), and I understand this is just the 10 Miles High instrumental, however I kinda liked it as a reprise after Please+A, to circle back considering some of the other small differences. It's a work in progress so I still might remove it.

Anyone else make any playlists like this yet? Anything on here you would add/remove? Any beef with any track placements? I thought given the amount of material we have now it was worth of giving this it's own thread since you could go so many different ways with this.

Somewhat Damaged (DE)
    TDTWWA (DE)
    The Frail (DE)
    The Wretched (DE)
    Missing Places (Deviations)
    WITT (DE)
    The Fragile (DE)
    JLYI (DE)
    The March (Deviations)
    Adrift and At Peace (Still)
    Deep (Album Version)
    Even Deeper (DE)

Pilgrimage (DE)
    One Way To Get There (Deviations)
    Gone, Still (Still)
    No You Dont (DE)
    Taken (Deviations)
    The Persistence of Loss (Still)
    La Mer (DE)
    The Great Below (DE)
    Leaving Hope (Still)
    Not What It Seems Like (Deviations)
    And All That Could Have Been (Still)

The Way out is Through (DE)
    Into the Void (DE)
    Where is Everybody? (DE)
    TMHBM (DE)
    Was It Worth It (Deviations)
    Can I Stay Here (Deviations)
    10 Miles High (DE)
    Please (DE)
    +Appendage (Cassette Rip Cleaned up Gumpo Mix)
    Hello Everything Is Not OK (Instrumental)
    Feeders (Deviations)
    Starfuckers (DE)

Complication (DE)
    Claustrophobia Machine (Raw)
    The Perfect Drug (Lost Highway)
    White Mask (Deviations)
    The New Flesh (DE)
    The Great Collapse (TFA)
    Last Heard From (Deviations)
    ILFTJYF (DE)
    The Big Come Down (DE)
    Underneath It All (DE)
    Ripe (With Decay) (Original CD Version)

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Where's Deep and Metal?

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Nice, I'll have to give this a go later!

Quote Originally Posted by valiantsteed View Post
    +Appendage (Cassette Rip Cleaned up Gumpo Mix)
    I've lately been interested again in tracking down the "best" known rip of +Appendage, though I haven't put much effort into it yet. Know where I can get ahold of that version? Google is failing me. A link to a quite good rip was posted a week or two ago in one of the threads here, and I'm certainly happy with it, but I'd be curious to hear more.

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Deep was there on the first disc before Even Deeper, but I did say I left off Metal as I was finding it hard to get the right placement for it.

I did have a version that had the third disc finish with Metal after Starfuckers, and then opened the fourth with Slipping Away into I'm Afraid of Americans before Complication. Which made me want to add Complications of the Flesh, which I know is more of a remix, but some of the other songs are borderline, and it keeps up some of the recurring themes that leap from section to section.

That one was a total of 50 songs. 3 hours, 38 minutes.

As far as that version of Appendage, I think there are some of those versions in older torrents that should be seeded down by the bay. It's not earth shattering but to me its the best version out there still for a variety of reasons.

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    ps If someone with real skills wanted to segue the DE edition of Ripe with the second half of Ripe (With Decay) from Deviations I think that we could consider that the definitive version. Just throwing that out there!

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Awesome! I was gonna do that, but felt I just would not listen to it, or won't have the time to perfect it.

So many instrumentals, I think I would have skipped Still, except Adrift and At Peace would have been after La Mer (since it's supposedly its conclusion).
    I would have added The Great Collapse, Deep and AATCHB too, but not The Perfect Drug. I never seem to be able to fit it somewhere in The Fragile and doesn't have the same "sound". I don't know if I would have went with the new Appendage Deviations version or just the small clip.

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)

The Fragile Deviations 1.5

The Fragile: Deviations 1.5

[admin edit:] Please send me a private message for a download link.

It's been a long time since I posted any type of link to one of my NIN projects here, probably before the site relunched actually, so I don't exactly remember the rules. If the link has to come down then I'm sure if anyone wants to find this then I hope you're accustom to dealing with bays that sometimes have pirates in them.

Before anything else please go buy The Fragile 2017 Definitive Edition and listen to it; the best version of The Fragile to date. Then go buy and listen to The Fragile The Deviations 1; it is a completely different experience then the original which is why it is Halo 30 and not just another version of Halo 14.

If you're like me, you my have thought after listen to both releases, "what would it sound like to mix it all together?" Well over this past week of using what free time I could put together I made this.

With that said this is the same tracklist as Deviation 1 but has the tracks with lyrics from the Definitive Edition mixed in. The tracks are edited together, parts from both the instrumental versions and lyric versions are used together in many tracks, transitions between tracks are a lot smoother then in Deviations 1.

Clocking in at just under 3 hours including the bonus tracks: My first attempt at mixing 10 miles high that turned into a 10 minute track which seemed too much to be included. And my best attempt at mixing Please and the lyric track of +appendage after it, which is sourced from the Definitive Edition and of coarse a cassette tape.

Tracklist:
    1 Somewhat Damaged 5:21
    2 The Day The World Went Away 5:37
    3 The Frail (Alternate Version) 1:41
    4 The Wretched 5:50
    5 Missing Places 1:26
    6 We're In This Together 6:42
    7 The Fragile 4:32
    8 Just Like You Imagined (Alternate Version) 3:35
    9 The March (Instrumental) 3:42
    10 Even Deeper 6:16
    11 Pilgrimage (Alternate Version) 3:09
    12 12 One Way To Get There 2:38
    13 No, You Don't 3:17
    14 Taken 3:31
    15 La Mer (Alternate Version) 4:54
    16 The Great Below 5:22
    17 Not What It Seems Like (Instrumental) 3:29
    18 White Mask 3:21
    19 The New Flesh 3:34
    20 The Way Out Is Through 4:24
    21 Into The Void 4:49
    22 Where Is Everybody? 5:40
    23 The Mark Has Been Made (Alternate Version) 4:43
    24 Was It Worth It? (Instrumental) 5:02
    25 Please 3:28
    26 Appendage (Instrumental) 3:15
    27 Can I Stay Here? (Instrumental) 4:21
    28 10 Miles High 6:04
    29 Feeders 1:55
    30 Starfuckers, Inc. 5:29
    31 Complication (Alternate Version) 2:54
    32 Claustrophobia Machine (Raw) 2:37
    33 Last Heard From 1:53
    34 I'm Looking Forward To Joining You, Finally 4:15
    35 The Big Come Down 4:11
    36 Underneath It All 3:10
    37 Ripe With Decay (Instrumental) 7:36
    B1 Please +Appendage 6:08
    B2 10 Miles High (Hello, Everything Is Not Ok) 9:27

2:48:56

Enjoy

NotinCnStopMeNow

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    When I burned a cd copy of the Definitive Edition for my (old) car, I only added Appendage (instrumental) from the Deviations 1 to have the closest version to the original cd/tape/vinyl track list. Really wish we could get a super clean version of Appendage with vocals that wasn't originally ripped from a cassette!!

I've been thinking about doing this though...hmmm...

Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by PhoenixML View Post
    Adrift and At Peace would have been after La Mer (since it's supposedly its conclusion).
    This is a vast issue with a lot of TF expansion playlists I see. Placing any 'relative' pieces together is contrary to the actual construction of the record.

All the work-in-progress tracklists we've seen had LM and ITV one after the other, but they were split onto separate discs for the final running order. Why would any other related pieces work differently? It makes no sense.

The whole idea is that you reinforce the continuity of the work by placing reminders elsewhere. Not beside. UIA comes 40 minutes after TGB. The closest relatives on the record are "The Frail" and "The Fragile," and even they have 13 minutes between them.

So y'all need to stop putting AAAP after LM. It's the spiritual conclusion. It (seems) intended to 'close the loop' so to speak. AATCHB doesn't go after TGB or UIA. TGC doesn't go after "The Wretched." If you use "Slipping Away," don't put it after ITV.

You're building a concept album, people. The themes echo. C'mon!

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    I wouldnt add anything that wasnt from the original sessions, meaning no Deep and nothing off Things Falling Apart. But add the two small tracks The new flesh (version) and Untitled. I have a nice mix on my iPod but havent added the new stuff from deviations yet. Also, i dont think missing places works with the album version of WITT. You would need to edit out the intro of WITT.

Lets be real, Deep and Metal have no buisness on a fragile mix. I guess i could be persuaded on the other things falling apart tracks though, but i dont feel good about it. Yet.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    [threads have merged]
    Last edited by PhoenixML; 01-04-2017 at 12:22 PM.

Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Already posted this in the Custom Album Thread
    http://www.echoingthesound.org/commu...820#post333820
    -but it seemed suitable here, too.

After years of waiting to do this, he released Deviations 1 and TF_Definitve.

I have made these mixes with the extended portions with clean intros and outros. Most are mixed with the extra tidbits and differences found on D1.

I left out 'Deep' & 'The Perfect Drug' because they never felt at home with the Fragile era, although TPD was on the WITT single, it's only connection may have been to a few similar new instrumental tracks on D1.
    But if I had to include them in, I would put 'TPD' between the LEFT and CENTER portion, 'Deep' between CENTER and RIGHT.

The two Deviations instrumentals felt necessary where they should have been on the LEFT portion. They are also set ups for the rest of the CENTER portion, regarding Deviations.

Soeaking of set ups, I always felt it was amazing how many mini-macguffins he had in the original release. The Frail-Fragile, La Mer-Into the Void, etc. Over time, I felt that The Great Collapse was a not only a nice set up to the Wretched, but to The Great Below as well. And since there's a shit-ton of instrumentals, it's an awesome way to set up for those that come later as well, considering it's mostly an instrumental song itself. Metal does flow very well into Even Deeper. Same Bpms, and similar vibes from both, at least for me.

STILL tracks needed to be separated as to not have too many tracks on the LEFT portion. I always felt that after the track AATCHB, part one of that story had ended. TPOL and LH were part two of an end. So I put them on the RIGHT portion where I thought they made sense, and the ones on the LEFT portion as well.

The Center portion always made sense to me as a deviation of two deviations. And since Saul's tracks from 'Rise & Liberation of Niggy Tardust' featured some of the pile of Fragile demos that Deviations 1 stirred from, it makes that a Deviation as well, with 'The March' and 'Skin Of A Drum' leading and ending. Also, lyrics are nice sometimes. The rest of the order can be played with at your hearts desire. The order I made below for it felt acceptable.
    You been Tardusted!

There you go.

I present to you:

*(All variant versions as one, including full intro, outro, extended sections, etc.)

_LEFT AND ALL THAT COULD HAVE BEEN
    1. THE GREAT COLLAPSE
    2. SOMEWHAT DAMAGED*
    3. The Day The World Went Away*(No Outro Drone)
    4. THE FRAIL (Alternate Version)
    5. THE WRETCHED*
    6. MISSING PLACES
    7. We're In This Together* (+Intro Edit for Missing Places)
    8. THE FRAGILE*
    9. JUST LIKE YOU IMAGINED
    10. METAL
    11. EVEN DEEPER*
    12. PILGRIMAGE (DE)
    13. FEEDERS
    14. NO, YOU DON'T
    15. LA MER* (D1 outro fade)
    16. ADRIFT & AT PEACE
    17. THE GREAT BELOW*
    18. GONE, STILL
    19. AND ALL THAT COULD HAVE BEEN

DEVIATIONS:_CENTER_TARDUSTED
    1. THE MARCH
    2. CLAUSTROPHOBIA MACHINE (RAW)
    3. NIGGY TARDUST
    4. ONE WAY TO GET THERE
    5. CONVICT COLONY
    6. TAKEN
    7. NO ONE EVER DOES
    8. WHITE MASK
    9. LAST HEARD FROM
    10. BANGED AND BLOWN THROUGH
    11. NOT WHAT IT SEEMS LIKE
    12. RAISED TO BE LOWERED
    13. WAS IT WORTH IT?
    14. CAN I STAY HERE?
    15. SKIN OF A DRUM

LEAVING HOPE RIGHT_
    1. THE WAY OUT IS THROUGH*
    2. THE PERSISTENCE OF LOSS
    3. INTO THE VOID*
    4. WHERE IS EVERYBODY?
    5. THE MARK HAS BEEN MADE
    6. 10 MILES HIGH (Version)
    7. PLEASE
    8. +APPENDAGE*
    9. Starfuckers, INC.*
    10. COMPLICATION (DE)
    11. THE NEW FLESH (DE)
    12. I'm Looking Foward To Meeting You, Finally (DE)
    13. THE BIG COMEDOWN*
    14. UNDERNEATH IT ALL*
    15. RIPE (With Decay)*
    16. LEAVING HOPE

On the other hand, if he makes a Fragile Deviations 2, I'm going to kill myself. That will be all.
    Last edited by Destruct26; 01-04-2017 at 01:24 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    @NotinCnStopMeNow - great job on D1.5. I'm only half way through but your transitions and mixes of the two versions is masterful.

Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    THE_FRAGILE : REMIX_DEVIATIONS

1. Somewhat Damaged (Instrumental)
    2. TDTWWA (quiet)
    3. The Frail (TFA)
    4. The Great Collapse
    5. The Wretched (TFA)
    6. Missing Places
    7. We're In This Together (Instrumental)
    8. The Fragile (Deconstructed)
    9. Just Like You Imagined (Alternate)
    10. The March (Instrumental)
    11. Metal
    12. Even Deeper (Telefon Tel Aviv)
    13. Pilgrimage (Alternate)
    14. One Way To Get There
    15. Feeders
    16. No, You Don't (Version)
    17. Taken
    18. La Mer (Version)
    19. The Great Below (Instrumental)
    20. The New Flesh B
    21. Not What It Seems Like
    22. White Mask
    23. The New Flesh A
    24. The Way Out Is Through (Alternate)
    25. Slipping Away
    26. Where Is Everybody? (TFA)
    27. The Mark Has Been Made (Alternate)
    28. Was It Worth It? (Instrumental)
    29. Please (Instrumental)
    30. +Appendage (Instrumental)
    31. Can I Stay Here?
    32. 10 Miles High (Instrumental)
    33. Starfuckers, Inc. (TFA- Clouser)
    34. Complications Of The Flesh
    35. Claustrophobia Machine (Raw)
    36. Last Heard From
    37. ILFTMY,Finally (Instrumental)
    38. The Big Come Down (Instrumental)
    39. Underneath It All (Instrumental)
    40. Ripe With Decay (Instrumental)

IMO, I think the remixes chosen fit surprisingly well with new stuff from Deviations, as well as the instrumental/alt versions of the stuff we've heard for years. If you don't like Metal or The Great Collapse, and feel they don't belong there, just remove them, the flow works just as well without them. I like the fact that only about 25% of the playlist has vocals, while still retaining the general feel of Deviations 1, regarding the instrumentals.
    I included The New Flesh B, and it's placement after The Great Below because of it's connection to it. http://www.nin.wiki/Untitled_(from_t...lingapart.com) It becomes the numerical halfway mark of the imaginary line in the album, and closes off the LEFT side the way it might have been originally intended to.
    The New Flesh A fit where it did in respect to Deviations, while Complications of The Flesh sits comfortably in the place of where Complication & The New Flesh would sit on The Fragile Vinyl/DE.

Sorry, didn't feel like anything from 'STILL' fit here. The remixed music IMO, just didn't sound right with it.

IMO only one version of Starfuckers belongs there, simply because I don't dig on the other two. Clouser's version reminds me of the good ol' days of 'fixed.'

Give 'er a whirl and enjoy! (hopefully)
    Last edited by Destruct26; 01-11-2017 at 04:36 AM.

Mentioned
    73 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by NotinCnStopMeNow View Post

The Fragile: Deviations 1.5.
    Just wanted to confirm this is EXACTLY what I wanted it to be. While I appreciate people using things like Metal, The Great Collapse, etc. from The Fragile era, I wanted a version that was as pure to Deviations as possible but with lyrics where applicable, and this is perfect. Listening the first time through, I can kind of understand why Trent decided to make Deviations instrumental, as having 10-15 or minutes between vocals can feel a little jarring when they do kick back in. @NotinCnStopMeNow, I'm curious, will this be your default version of The Fragile now, or do you expect to cycle through the original, Deviations 1, and Deviations 1.5 regularly? And thanks again for making this!

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    The Perfect Drug should not be anywhere near a tracklist for The Fragile
    Last edited by AndItKeepsRepeating; 01-16-2017 at 06:13 PM.

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by AndItKeepsRepeating View Post
    The Perfect Drug should not be anywhere near a tracklist for The Fragile
    Agreed. To me, that is part of the TDS era which I felt ended with Closure.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by NotinCnStopMeNow View Post
    The Fragile: Deviations 1.5
    Not really a fan of the new version of Pilgrimage, but that still sounds interesting

Mentioned
    153 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by thevoid99 View Post
    Agreed. To me, that is part of the TDS era which I felt ended with Closure.
    Sonically it sounds a lot closer to all the new tracks we've heard from what Reznor seems to consider Fragile-era...

Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    TPDs drum samples are the same ones he used on TDS tho

Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    C'mon folks, the nature of TPD is the bridge between the two. The main body of the song is TDS wacky chaos and drugs, then it turns into TR's jungle/drum programming obsession (see Deviations 1), then finally lands on the melancholy and atmosphere of The Fragile in the coda.

Mentioned
    64 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by seasonsinthesky View Post
    C'mon folks, the nature of TPD is the bridge between the two. The main body of the song is TDS wacky chaos and drugs, then it turns into TR's jungle/drum programming obsession (see Deviations 1), then finally lands on the melancholy and atmosphere of The Fragile in the coda.
    Can you imagine what would have happened if Trent had experienced this in the dubstep or trap craze? The Perfect Wub. The Purplest Drank.

Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Here is what I have as my Fragile 6.2 playlist (yes its been around awhile) on my PS3, and I just cant trim it down anymore. Not really a Fragile playlist per se, but more like a Fragile Era playlist, which is something that I like. I gave up on sequencing it years ago (especially with all the new additions from Deviations), so I just listen to it in shuffle. Yes I know I am leaving alot of classics out of the list, but Ive been listening to this album since it was new goddammit and I can only take so many spins of The Wretched or the 9000000 remixes of Starfuckers before my head explodes. Anyways, enjoy 60 tracks and 4 hours of late 90s NIN goodness

the "main" album
    Somewhat Damaged (Deviations)
    Missing Places (Deviations)
    Were In This Together (2017 Remaster)
    Just Like You Imagined (2017 Remaster)
    Just Like You Imagined (Alt Version) (Deviations)
    The March (Deviations)
    Pilgrimage (2017 Remaster)
    Pilgrimage (Alt Version) (Deviations)
    One Way To Get There (Deviations)
    No, You Dont (Deviations)
    Taken (Deviations)
    La Mer (2017 Remaster)
    La Mer (Deviations)
    Not What It Seems Like (Deviations)
    White Mask (Deviations)
    The New Flesh (Deviations)
    The New Flesh (2017 Remaster)
    The Way Out is Through (Deviations)
    Into The Void (2017 Remaster)
    Into The Void (Deviations)
    Where is Everybody? (2017 Remaster)
    Where is Everybody? (Deviations)
    The Mark Has Been Made (2017 Remaster)
    The Mark Has Been Made (Alt Version) (Deviations)
    Was It Worth It? (Deviations)
    Please (Deviations)
    +Appendage (Deviations)
    Can I Stay Here? (Deviations)
    10 Miles High (2017 Remaster)
    10 Miles High (Deviations)
    Feeders (Deviations)
    Complication (2017 Remaster)
    Complication (Alt Version) (Deviations)
    Claustrophobia Machine (Deviations)
    Last Heard From (Deviations)
    Im Looking Forward to Joining You, Finally (Deviations)
    The Big Come Down (2017 Remaster)
    The Big Come Down (Deviations)
    Underneath It All (2017 Remaster)
    Underneath It All (Deviations)
    Ripe (2017 Remaster)
    Ripe (With Decay) (Deviations)

Things Falling Apart, Still and rarities

Slipping Away
    The Great Collapse
    The Wretched (TFA)
    The Frail (TFA)
    Where Is Everybody? (TFA)
    Metal
    Adrift and at Peace
    Gone, Still
    And All That Could Have Been
    The Persistence of Loss
    Leaving Hope
    The New Flesh (Version A)
    The New Flesh (Version B)
    Even Deeper (TTA Love Dub)
    No, You Dont (Version)
    La Mer (Version)
    Deep (I like this song and I think it fits)
    +Appendage (Cassette Rip)
    Last edited by SM Rollinger; 01-21-2017 at 12:51 PM. Reason: replaced TNF Version and Untitled (from TFA.com) with TNF vA&B

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Toadflax View Post
    Just wanted to confirm this is EXACTLY what I wanted it to be. While I appreciate people using things like Metal, The Great Collapse, etc. from The Fragile era, I wanted a version that was as pure to Deviations as possible but with lyrics where applicable, and this is perfect. Listening the first time through, I can kind of understand why Trent decided to make Deviations instrumental, as having 10-15 or minutes between vocals can feel a little jarring when they do kick back in. @NotinCnStopMeNow, I'm curious, will this be your default version of The Fragile now, or do you expect to cycle through the original, Deviations 1, and Deviations 1.5 regularly? And thanks again for making this!
    ya, if I'm just listening to it randomly I'll listen to this mix that I made. Put a good amount of time into making it so I'm going to listen to it. I've only listened to Diviations 1 if I have the time to listen to it all the way through, have to be in the right mindset for complete instrumental album.

Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Looking at the http://www.nin.wiki/The_Fragile_(hal...rack_Sequences , it seems that Trent was obsessed with the album opening with Somewhat Damaged/La Mer/Into the Void on the early cuts of the album.

Id like to try sequencing the album in these orders, but does anybody have idea what "Rotation" is? (yes I know I already posted about this in another thread, but im getting obessed here). It went between Starfuckers/Fragile on 2 of the edits and Underneath it All/10 Miles High, so I cant imagine it being something like No You Dont, maybe it is The Big Come Down? Thoughts?

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by SM Rollinger View Post
    Looking at the http://www.nin.wiki/The_Fragile_(hal...rack_Sequences , it seems that Trent was obsessed with the album opening with Somewhat Damaged/La Mer/Into the Void on the early cuts of the album.

Id like to try sequencing the album in these orders, but does anybody have idea what "Rotation" is? (yes I know I already posted about this in another thread, but im getting obessed here). It went between Starfuckers/Fragile on 2 of the edits and Underneath it All/10 Miles High, so I cant imagine it being something like No You Dont, maybe it is The Big Come Down? Thoughts?
    I'm more intrigued by two iterations ending with "Pilgrimage".

Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    I used JLYI when I made them.

However, looking at how it precedes "The Fragile" on two of them... maybe it's WITT.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    So I thought I'd have a crack at this, although it looks like people have already done some great work. My version contains the longest version of all the Fragile tracks plus some Still and Things Falling apart tracks because I like long albums! A lot of tracks have been edited very slightly to create more of a 'flow' and there's some pretty good (in my humble opinion!) crossfades here and there. Vocal versions have been used where available (with Somewhat Damaged having the extended outro edited in). I don't know what the view is on this but happy to share if you PM me. (We all already own these tracks anyway, right?) So, with 45 tracks at 3hrs 10 mins I present:

Fragile and Falling Apart, Still

Disc 1
    Last Heard From
    Somewhat Damaged
    The Day the World Went Away
    The Frail
    The Wretched
    Adrift and at Peace
    Missing Places
    We're in This Together
    The Fragile
    Just Like You Imagined
    Deep (Album Version)
    Even Deeper
    The March (Instrumental)
    Pilgrimage
    One Way to Get There
    Metal

Disc 2
    Feeders
    No, You Don't
    Taken
    And All That Could Have Been
    La Mer
    The Great Below
    The Great Collapse
    Not What it Seems Like
    White Mask
    The Way Out Is Through
    Into the Void
    Where is Everybody
    Leaving Hope

Disc 3
    The Mark Has Been Made
    10 Miles High
    Was It Worth It? (Instrumental)
    The Persistance of Loss
    Please
    Appendage
    Can I Stay Here? (Instrumental)
    Starfuckers, Inc.
    Complication (Alternate Version)
    The New Flesh
    Gone, Still
    I'm Looking Forward to Joining You, Finally
    Claustrophobia Machine (Raw)
    The Big Come Down
    Underneath It All
    Ripe (with Decay) (Instrumental)
    Last edited by SCMOnline; 01-22-2017 at 09:08 AM.

Mentioned
    64 Post(s)
    I'm working on... on a....ugh... *gasps for air*

Okay. *breathes*

I'm working on a huge megamix of all things Fragile. I'm going full DJ on this thing. I'm cramming in whatever I can find, mixing and blending songs, samples, snippets and whatever else I can find. Worked on it for six straight hours today. 51 minutes mixed so far, and I'm not even fucking halfway through. It's crazy, I'm telling you. It will be the craziest Fragile experience yet. I need to finish it now, but what I need the mose right now is sleeeeep. My body is betraying me and I am slowly drifting into sweet zzzz's. More details tomorrow.

*le great collapse*

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    So, I've been trying to make a "Complete" Fragile playlist but have limited myself to one version of each song and a preference for lyrical versions. I messed around with making the lead-ins to other tracks stick as much as possible and even went so far as to alter tracks here and there to make that work (truthfully without much success in making it sound like its supposed to be there) Here's what I've got so far:

Somewhat Damaged (Original version)
    DTTWA (Extended Vinyl Version)
    The Frail (OG)
    The Wretched (OG)
    We're In This Together (OG)
    Missing Places (D1)
    The Fragile (OG)
    Just Like You Imagined (OG)
    The March (D1)
    Even Deeper (OG)
    Pilgrimage (OG)
    One Way To Get There (D1)
    Feeders (D1)
    No, You Don't (OG)
    Taken (D1)
    La Mer (OG)
    The Great Below (OG)
    Not What It Seems Like (D1)
    White Mask (D1)
    The Way Out Is Through (OG)
    Into The Void (OG)
    Where is Everybody? (OG)
    The Mark Has Been Made (OG)
    10 Miles High (TFA Version)
    Hello, Everything is Not OK (Fragile Instrumental) - I suppose 10 Miles High from D1 works as well
    Was It Worth It (D1)
    Please + Appendage
    Can I Stay Here? (D1)
    The Great Collapse (TFA)
    Starfuckers, Inc (OG)
    Complication (OG)
    The New Flesh (I think I just used the one from WITT single)
    Claustrophobia (D1)
    Last Heard From (D1)
    ILFTJYF (OG)
    The Big Come Down (OG)
    Underneath It All (OG)
    Ripe With Decay (D1)

Slipping Away
    The Frail (Version)
    Complications of the Flesh
    Metal

I messed around with splicing Missing Places into the WITT intro keeping the lead-in from The Wretched but just couldn't make that sound good at all. Ended up throwing on after WITT and liking that better. If I was able to do such a thing, I'd try slapping the lyrics of Somewhat Damaged over the D1 version, but I lack the knowledge/talent/program. Highly considered ripping the AATCHB version of DTTWA and using that instead. Noted that Feeders sounds just like the beginning of No You Don't and I like it as an intro to that track. Messed around with splicing the "hidden" portion at the end of Mark Has Been Made to fit into 10 Miles High (Version). Also, I like the quiet outro of 10 Miles High (Version) and the beginning of Hello, Everything is not OK even if it's a tad redundant. Cut the end of Complication and put it at the beginning of ILFTJYF. Last four tracks I just couldn't resist breaking the rules for. (Metal being the exception).