Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Download problems

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    If someone could send me a pm for deviations I would hugely appreciate it

Edit: I'm good now
    Last edited by Shnoorum; 12-23-2016 at 03:28 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I'd be really grateful for a PM as well.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I would love a PM please. Thank you

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Pm please, I can't find it anywhere. Goddam download links

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    A PM would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks!
    Last edited by becomingtom; 12-23-2016 at 03:36 AM.

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)

The Fragile: Deviations 1 - Limited Edition 4xLP (Spring 2017)

Edit: got it! Thanks.
    Last edited by caca; 12-23-2016 at 03:36 AM.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    (...and I'm curious if "Firebrand Live" support guys are alive.
    No links, no replies for some days...)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I don't know, if this is against the rules (if it is, I will delete this post) BUT:

PM me for download link (but only PM me if you really bought the record and did not receive your DL-link, yet )

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I have a question for everyone that didn't get a link. Did you all make multiple purchases on the same order? I'm wondering if it only read your first purchase as needing a download link and the others got missed. That's what happened with my order, I ordered NTAE first and then deviations so maybe that's what happened. Guessing this feedback could be useful for firebrandlive in the future.

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Zazzaro703 View Post
    I have a question for everyone that didn't get a link. Did you all make multiple purchases on the same order? I'm wondering if it only read your first purchase as needing a download link and the others got missed. That's what happened with my order, I ordered NTAE first and then deviations so maybe that's what happened. Guessing this feedback could be useful for firebrandlive in the future.
    Yep!

I also ordered both versions of NTAE on the same order.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    It was the same for me, i explained them the full story because it seems to be a pattern for a lot of people here... but no reply, just another download link for NTAE

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by nowimnothing View Post
    No links for me with any of the albums except NTAE ep. Frustrated to the max.
    I got Broken and TDS yesterday (along with NTAE), but nothing of the Fragile. Got a new e-mail this morning, but it was for Broken... No sign of The Fragile.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    And the same for me. Ordered NTAE first and then TFD1, both placed in the same order. Got my DL for NTAE but not for TFD1. Still waiting impatiently for a reply from Firebrand...

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by caca View Post
    Yep!

I also ordered both versions of NTAE on the same order.
    I ordered NTAE, TDS and Deviations 1 on one order and The Fragile and Broken on another. I've now got links to both TF and Broken that seem to work [downloading TF now] but so far only NTAE off the first order. Surely it can't be this difficult to send out the correct links for the correct orders?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Well that def seems to be it, I'm going to email them letting them know so hopefully they don't run into this issue in the future. It's the beta tester in me I guess.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Al_Hunter View Post
    I ordered NTAE, TDS and Deviations 1 on one order and The Fragile and Broken on another. I've now got links to both TF and Broken that seem to work [downloading TF now] but so far only NTAE off the first order. Surely it can't be this difficult to send out the correct links for the correct orders?
    The site was slammed when I placed my order, I was f5ing every couple of minutes trying to get through. Maybe the heavy traffic upon announcement caused something to bug out and not work properly.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    I still have no link either... still waiting.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Anyone got a spare download link? I can't afford ordering the vinyl yet, and I don't really want to wait until January/February to hear this.

EDIT: I'm set.
    Last edited by Fist Fuck; 12-23-2016 at 03:57 AM.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    The site was slammed when I placed my order, I was f5ing every couple of minutes trying to get through. Maybe the heavy traffic upon announcement caused something to bug out and not work properly.
    I was on the UK webstore so no issues whatsoever [though I guess the orders all end up in the same place regarding the digital content] - what I'm getting at is it can't have come as a surprise that this many people wanted to buy these records - it's not like NIN is a small scale band that takes forever to sell products out is it?

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Yes but i send them many mails with proof of my order in the last 26hours, proof that my bank account has been charged for my order, is that so difficult to send us the correct links ?
    We spend a lot of money and are totally left apart...
    Last edited by untold; 12-23-2016 at 03:56 AM.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by untold View Post
    Yes but i send them many mails with proof of my order in the last 26h, proof that my bank account has been charged for my order, is that so difficult to send us the correct links ?
    Mate, emailing them over and over and over isn't going to get you anywhere unless they're actually replying to your emails. I'm sure they can see from your order number it's been paid for. We're all desperate to get this stuff but don't lose your head. It's not the end of the world that you haven't received your download links.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    If anyone feels like throwing a PM my way, I would be grateful. Much love.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Al_Hunter View Post
    Mate, emailing them over and over and over isn't going to get you anywhere unless they're actually replying to your emails. I'm sure they can see from your order number it's been paid for. We're all desperate to get this stuff but don't lose your head. It's not the end of the world that you haven't received your download links.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
    Yes but i send them many mails with proof of my order in the last 26hours, proof that my bank account has been charged for my order, is that so difficult to send us the correct links ?
    The issue is that they think that i'have only ordered NTAE. (ordered when the site was buggy)
    So i had to download the rest of my order on some other places... And they gave me the same answer again and again.
    And my main concern now is to be sure to receive the vinyls i have ordered next spring.
    Last edited by untold; 12-23-2016 at 04:09 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I would really appreciate a link too please

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I'd appreciate a PM as well please. Thank you.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Would really appreciate a PM too (bought it a few days ago and still no link/answer from Firebrand, not surprised at all given my past experiences with them).

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    The issue is that they think that i'have only ordered NTAE. (ordered when the site was buggy)
    So i had to download the rest of my order on some other places... And they gave me the same answer again and again.
    And my main concern now is to be sure to receive the vinyls i have ordered next spring.
    Fair enough if they're corresponding with you. Apologies, from what you'd written previously it sounded like you were just bombarding them with emails.

Did you not receive an order confirmation email? Surely that's proof enough?

Anyway, good luck with your plight.

Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Already bought the 4LP set plus LPs for Broken, TDS and TF, but there's no dl link yet. (at least in Australia)
    PM?

Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Already bought the 4LP set plus LPs for Broken, TDS and TF, but there's no dl link yet. (at least in Australia)
    PM?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Oh I wasn't saying what happened was ok, I just like to know why things break and don't work properly.