Page 36 of 36 FirstFirst ... 26 34 35 36
Results 1,051 to 1,068 of 1068

Thread: The One and Only store.nin.com (Firebrand Live) Download (Fuck-up and) Support Thread

Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    I did go ahead and cancel my pre-order of Deviations 1. I still fill a little weird about it, but (at least with my current lifestyle) I'd never actually *play* the physical vinyl anyway. And If my lifestyle changes, to be honest, I'd probably play The Fragile instead, which I already own. For some reason Deviations 1 didn't click with me. Possibly because it was too similar to the Fragile Instrumentals that came out on Apple Music, or possibly because the prospect of a Fragile DE is dead now. But I dunno, it's not out of stock yet; there's still time for me to change my mind!

(edit for anyone who is curious: nearly all of my music listening is on the go now, and private; I do play some records but only those that I can with my baby daughter, which honestly rules out most NIN.)

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Sandbag finally replied today (one week later), and they did not answer my question but instead said something about combined shipping of my two separate orders, which I don't remember even requesting.

I'll go ahead and ask for a refund for all my 7 items.
    Sadly this means I'll probably never get the physical component (thanks Firebrand UK for never shipping them out in the first place), and the Ghosts vinyl is now out of stock too.
    Last edited by arsenic; 06-13-2017 at 05:45 PM.

Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    Wait, My old nin store login wont work when the store relaunches?

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Conan The Barbarian View Post
    Wait, My old nin store login wont work when the store relaunches?
    The store has relaunched, and your old nin store login will not work.

Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    SO that means I wont be getting the stuff I ordered?

Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    They knew what I had ordered, including the shipping, to give me a refund

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    You'll be getting your stuff as Firebrand turned over the orders to Sandbag but you have to make a new log in for the store since those don't transfer over.

Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    Gotcha. Thanks.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Ordered my stuff back in Dec 2016. Pretty much forgot about it... being really patient... and then as time went on AND ON, and on, and onnn, and onnnn, and onnn.... (lol) I realized that 1) Its been WAY too long, and 2) I think i have lost interest in getting this vinyl as some of you others have. So we all got the email about the switch, and the option to request a refund... so i clicked and requested my complete refund. I too felt kinda of weird about it as NIN is my all time fav band ever, but really it went on way too long... So the website said to expect the refund to hit my paypal in a few days. Its now been 11 days since the request and nothing. Maybe I'm being a bit too impatient now? Today I went ahead and filed a dispute to hopefully get paypal on side with the refund now too. What a clusterfuck this has all been. Thing is I kinda feel bad for Trent/NIN for how badly this whole thing went... Hope to see the band again around here sometime in the future... Can't wait for the next show.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    No judgement for everyone canceling their orders for refunds, but personally, I've been waiting decades for some of this on vinyl. A 6 months wait is absolutely nothing to me at this point. Plus, I'd much rather wait for a finished product that meets Trent's standards.

I've finally learned patience in my later years.

Breathe...breathe...

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Did anyone else request a refund via check? I did, gave them all the appropriate information, but never got any kind of confirmation email.

Mentioned
    207 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by AndItKeepsRepeating View Post
    Did anyone else request a refund via check? I did, gave them all the appropriate information, but never got any kind of confirmation email.
    That's not how the 21st Century works

Mentioned
    122 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by AndItKeepsRepeating View Post
    I never got a confirmation from them as well for my refund via credit card...looks like I need to send another email their way.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by sheepdean View Post
    That's not how the 21st Century works
    This entire situation since December is not how the 21st Century works

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    for anyone who's expecting one, I got my refund check from Sandbag today. They do actually exist.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Surprised I'm first (?), but I got an email from Sandbag yesterday morning.

Hello,

You’ll be glad to hear that your copy of The Fragile: Deviations 1 2017 Limited Edition has been packaged up and is now on its way to you.

Your order has left our facility with tracking number xxxx - this tracking number could take 12-24hrs to become active on USPS.

You can track it here https://tools.usps.com/

If you ordered any other items alongside The Fragile: Deviations 1 2017 they will be shipped separately.

Pre-orders for the 2017 Definitive Editions of Broken, Downward Spiral and The Fragile are still due to ship in early August.

We thank you, yet again, for your patience and hope you enjoy Deviations when you receive it.

Any questions, please go here: http://nin-helpdesk.sandbaguk.com/support/home

Thanks

NIN store

EDIT: n/m, I'm prolly just get yelled at for posting in the wrong thread.

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    2 weeks after emailing Sandbag requesting a refund and ZERO progress. Just filed a claim with Paypal. This is getting really stupid at this point.

Mentioned
    113 Post(s)
    Since Firebrand Live is completely out of the picture now, I'm going to go ahead and close this thread.

All old orders have been transferred over to Sandbag and will be filled. OTOH if you want to cancel anything, you can contact Sandbag for a refund.

You'll need to create a new store.nin.com account if you want to make new orders.

The Sandbag thread is here