Page 51 of 52 FirstFirst ... 41 49 50 51 52 LastLast
Results 1,501 to 1,530 of 1554

Thread: The Fragile: Deviations 1 - Limited Edition 4xLP (Spring 2017)

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Here’s something interesting. In the first 18 seconds of “Feeders” there’s a sample of someone whispering “This is it...” then followed by mechanical/machinery like sounds. In the movie “Real Genius” there’sa scene where Mitch dismantled the closet to find Laslo and discovers a sign saying ‘This is it’ which is also whispered by Mitch. It’s in the enclosed clip at the 19 second mark. Is it the same sample? I’m pretty damn sure but I need more ears:

Mentioned
    42 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Destruct26 View Post
    Here’s something interesting. In the first 18 seconds of “Feeders” there’s a sample of someone whispering “This is it...” then followed by mechanical/machinery like sounds. In the movie “Real Genius” there’sa scene where Mitch dismantled the closet to find Laslo and discovers a sign saying ‘This is it’ which is also whispered by Mitch. It’s in the enclosed clip at the 19 second mark. Is it the same sample? I’m pretty damn sure but I need more ears:
    Nice catch! I haven't seen this movie in forever.

I'm hearing the mechanical sounds of the door and the voice clip, with reverb and ping-pong delay on it (at the very least).

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Destruct26 View Post
    That's hilarious. Nice one!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    This is the cheapest I've seen The Fragile: Deviations 1. €19.79 on Amazon.it. They ship worldwide.

Amazon.it NIN The Fragile Deviations 1

I bought mine from the NIN store for £80 + shipping... :/

Mentioned
    369 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Turbo2000 View Post
    This is the cheapest I've seen The Fragile: Deviations 1. €19.79 on Amazon.it. They ship worldwide.

why are there a bunch of reviews from people as if it's the 2017 remastered version of the fragile?

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by eversonpoe View Post
    why are there a bunch of reviews from people as if it's the 2017 remastered version of the fragile?
    Because Amazon often lumps reviews for different versions of the same products together. I've noticed this a lot with various releases of movies.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Turbo2000 View Post

It says they are out of stock. I ordered it, but considering that it is sold out in the official NIN store and the price, I would not rule out that they'll tell me that they will not be able to sell it anymore.
    Last edited by mauro995; 01-04-2018 at 06:17 AM.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    I had this from Amazon.it today:

Dear Customer,
    We will let you know the delivery date for the items you ordered on January 4, 2018:

Nine Inch Nails "The Fragile: Deviations I"
    Expected delivery date: 18 January 2018 - 12 February 2018

For more information, visit "My Orders":

https://www.amazon.it/miei_ordini

The amount for these items will be charged only when the shipment has been completed. We will send you a confirmation e-mail when we send the order.

See you soon on Amazon.it!

Customer care,
    Amazon.it
    Last edited by nufan; 01-16-2018 at 05:15 AM.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by nufan View Post
    I had this from Amazon.it today:

Dear Customer,
    We will let you know the delivery date for the items you ordered on January 4, 2018 (Order number 404-5877390-1280315):

Nine Inch Nails "The Fragile: Deviations I"
    Expected delivery date: 18 January 2018 - 12 February 2018

For more information, visit "My Orders":

https://www.amazon.it/miei_ordini

The amount for these items will be charged only when the shipment has been completed. We will send you a confirmation e-mail when we send the order.

See you soon on Amazon.it!

Customer care,
    Amazon.it
    Same here. I can't believe I got to buy this thing for 20€.

Mentioned
    369 Post(s)
    does anyone still have extra (even slightly damaged) copies of this? i gave my best friend The Fragile on vinyl for his birthday and he is over the moon about it. he also expressed great interest in hearing this, and i'd love to get him a copy, but i'm not spending another $80. i know a ton of people got free extra copies thanks to sandbag and i was hoping to get one for around $30.

thanks in advance!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I was skeptical, but my copy of this from Amazon Italy arrived today, was about €25 all in and came much quicker than they said. It does make me wonder how many copies were pressed though.

Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by eversonpoe View Post
    does anyone still have extra (even slightly damaged) copies of this? i gave my best friend The Fragile on vinyl for his birthday and he is over the moon about it. he also expressed great interest in hearing this, and i'd love to get him a copy, but i'm not spending another $80. i know a ton of people got free extra copies thanks to sandbag and i was hoping to get one for around $30.

thanks in advance!

Sorry, I actually gave a friend of mine (whose favorite album is The Fragile, but isn't so into NIN that he knew about this until I told him about it) my damaged copy already.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    The download code that came with the Deviations vinyl that I bought from Amazon didn't have the PDF with the additional artwork, I would be so grateful if someone here that has that PDF could upload somewhere.

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Yo man, (if your a dude) try this link, I threw up for ya.

http://www.filehosting.org/file/deta...ations%201.pdf

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by nmitchell86 View Post
    Yo man, (if your a dude) try this link, I threw up for ya.

http://www.filehosting.org/file/deta...ations%201.pdf
    Thanks!

Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    It's a little weird that The New Flesh (version) and Untitled from thingsfallingapart.com didn't show up on this, particularly as Untitled has the fade-out from The Great Below at the beginning. Hoping for those and the other remixes not available on disc to be released in full quality on an upcoming CD.

And yes, I did say CD.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    I took today off, you know, just for the fuck of it, and decided to listen to my vinyl copy of Fragile: Deviations 1.

#BrilliantIdea

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    In february 2019, without buying the vinyl (i'm not a vinyl addict), how can I listen in good situation this album ?

Impossible on Spotify, don't know how to have the flac..

I try to find a torrent.. nothing clear..

I'm ready to pay for flac, but nin store doesn't allow it.

a solution ?

Mentioned
    66 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by CAMEO172 View Post
    In february 2019, without buying the vinyl (i'm not a vinyl addict), how can I listen in good situation this album ?
    a solution ?
    What ? Trent said it : vinyl only, and limited. You can still buy it, nothing has changed ??, and there is torrent on regular popular websites if you want to steal it.
    What the hell is that question ? you know that piracy is not allowed ?

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

a solution ?
    Well, that's NIN's choice : buy the vinyl or nothing.

If you really want to listen to it and don't know how to use google, it's on youtube...

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    I don't want a media I can't listen to but I still want to listen peacefully this album. Youtube isn't the solution.

I can clearly understand Trent idea but I would prefer having the choice betwee, vinyls or a 200€ deluxe CDs release that can also be very limited but at least can be a solution for people that don't care of vinyls.
    I will not pay 75€ for vinyls I will never played just in order to have the flac. Why not 20€ but no more.

It's a pity if the only solution is piracy because this is the last one I want.

Mentioned
    66 Post(s)
    I don't want a media I can't listen to but I still want to listen peacefully this album. Youtube isn't the solution.

I can clearly understand Trent idea but I would prefer having the choice betwee, vinyls or a 200€ deluxe CDs release that can also be very limited but at least can be a solution for people that don't care of vinyls.
    I will not pay 75€ for vinyls I will never played just in order to have the flac. Why not 20€ but no more.

Yeah vinyl sucks, trent's choice. Nothing we can do.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Why is the only solution piracy? You can purchase the digital files from the website and as a bonus get the vinyl for free.

Don't get me wrong, I understand your frustration. However, if you apply this scenario to any other media it seems pretty straight-forward (e.g. I want this garage, but not the house it's attached to. Why do I have to pay so much? I will just steal the house... It is the only option).

If the music was not available to purchase in any capacity I would agree, but in this case you can easily purchase this.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by buckaroo View Post
    Why is the only solution piracy? You can purchase the digital files from the website and as a bonus get the vinyl for free.

Don't get me wrong, I understand your frustration. However, if you apply this scenario to any other media it seems pretty straight-forward (e.g. I want this garage, but not the house it's attached to. Why do I have to pay so much? I will just steal the house... It is the only option).

If the music was not available to purchase in any capacity I would agree, but in this case you can easily purchase this.
    Nearly good point.

Sorry, but 75€ for a garage and letting the house empty, is foolish.
    If there was ONLY vinyl version, the question would be different, but giving files for ONLY people buying vinyls is quite strange in fact.

So I change my question :

I'm ready to give 20€ (paypal or bank transfer) to anyone buying the vinyls and giving me the flac files. This way the house is cheaper for someone and I have my garage.

Mentioned
    66 Post(s)
    mmhh it looks to me it's still piracy, not allowed here. Also NIN is giving flac for all vinyls, and this is a vinyl only release. If you want to steal it, steal it, again, it's on major warez sites, but stop mentionning it here.

Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Trent said if you can't afford to buy his music, steal it. So there you go. Just avoid posting any links here.

Mentioned
    66 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by fillow View Post
    Trent said if you can't afford to buy his music, steal it. So there you go. Just avoid posting any links here.
    Sorry to post everytime, but trent only said it to Australia, not everyone, because of prices over there.

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ninjaw View Post
    Sorry to post everytime, but trent only said it to Australia, not everyone, because of prices over there.
    Maybe he wants our permission to steal it...or maybe it's Trent, testing us... WE WILL NOT STEAL, TRENT!

Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ninjaw View Post
    Nope, he said it many times on that tour. I saw a similar speech in Russia myself.
    Also, since you mentioned the prices, the same logic should apply to overpriced vinyl record, anywhere.

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)

You could buy the vinyl from any retailer, the cheapest if possible. It comes with a Download code. Grab the code, get the music and then trade in the vinyl at a record shop for money or in-store credit or even sell the vinyl here on ETS. Boom! Problem solved.