Page 51 of 51 FirstFirst ... 41 49 50 51
Results 1,501 to 1,517 of 1517

Thread: The Fragile: Deviations 1 - Limited Edition 4xLP (Spring 2017)

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Here’s something interesting. In the first 18 seconds of “Feeders” there’s a sample of someone whispering “This is it...” then followed by mechanical/machinery like sounds. In the movie “Real Genius” there’sa scene where Mitch dismantled the closet to find Laslo and discovers a sign saying ‘This is it’ which is also whispered by Mitch. It’s in the enclosed clip at the 19 second mark. Is it the same sample? I’m pretty damn sure but I need more ears:

Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Destruct26 View Post
    Here’s something interesting. In the first 18 seconds of “Feeders” there’s a sample of someone whispering “This is it...” then followed by mechanical/machinery like sounds. In the movie “Real Genius” there’sa scene where Mitch dismantled the closet to find Laslo and discovers a sign saying ‘This is it’ which is also whispered by Mitch. It’s in the enclosed clip at the 19 second mark. Is it the same sample? I’m pretty damn sure but I need more ears:
    Nice catch! I haven't seen this movie in forever.

I'm hearing the mechanical sounds of the door and the voice clip, with reverb and ping-pong delay on it (at the very least).

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Destruct26 View Post
    That's hilarious. Nice one!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    This is the cheapest I've seen The Fragile: Deviations 1. €19.79 on Amazon.it. They ship worldwide.

Amazon.it NIN The Fragile Deviations 1

I bought mine from the NIN store for £80 + shipping... :/

Mentioned
    356 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Turbo2000 View Post
    This is the cheapest I've seen The Fragile: Deviations 1. €19.79 on Amazon.it. They ship worldwide.

why are there a bunch of reviews from people as if it's the 2017 remastered version of the fragile?

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by eversonpoe View Post
    why are there a bunch of reviews from people as if it's the 2017 remastered version of the fragile?
    Because Amazon often lumps reviews for different versions of the same products together. I've noticed this a lot with various releases of movies.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Turbo2000 View Post

It says they are out of stock. I ordered it, but considering that it is sold out in the official NIN store and the price, I would not rule out that they'll tell me that they will not be able to sell it anymore.
    Last edited by mauro995; 01-04-2018 at 06:17 AM.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    I had this from Amazon.it today:

Dear Customer,
    We will let you know the delivery date for the items you ordered on January 4, 2018:

Nine Inch Nails "The Fragile: Deviations I"
    Expected delivery date: 18 January 2018 - 12 February 2018

For more information, visit "My Orders":

https://www.amazon.it/miei_ordini

The amount for these items will be charged only when the shipment has been completed. We will send you a confirmation e-mail when we send the order.

See you soon on Amazon.it!

Customer care,
    Amazon.it
    Last edited by nufan; 01-16-2018 at 05:15 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by nufan View Post
    I had this from Amazon.it today:

Dear Customer,
    We will let you know the delivery date for the items you ordered on January 4, 2018 (Order number 404-5877390-1280315):

Nine Inch Nails "The Fragile: Deviations I"
    Expected delivery date: 18 January 2018 - 12 February 2018

For more information, visit "My Orders":

https://www.amazon.it/miei_ordini

The amount for these items will be charged only when the shipment has been completed. We will send you a confirmation e-mail when we send the order.

See you soon on Amazon.it!

Customer care,
    Amazon.it
    Same here. I can't believe I got to buy this thing for 20€.

Mentioned
    356 Post(s)
    does anyone still have extra (even slightly damaged) copies of this? i gave my best friend The Fragile on vinyl for his birthday and he is over the moon about it. he also expressed great interest in hearing this, and i'd love to get him a copy, but i'm not spending another $80. i know a ton of people got free extra copies thanks to sandbag and i was hoping to get one for around $30.

thanks in advance!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I was skeptical, but my copy of this from Amazon Italy arrived today, was about €25 all in and came much quicker than they said. It does make me wonder how many copies were pressed though.

Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by eversonpoe View Post
    does anyone still have extra (even slightly damaged) copies of this? i gave my best friend The Fragile on vinyl for his birthday and he is over the moon about it. he also expressed great interest in hearing this, and i'd love to get him a copy, but i'm not spending another $80. i know a ton of people got free extra copies thanks to sandbag and i was hoping to get one for around $30.

thanks in advance!

Sorry, I actually gave a friend of mine (whose favorite album is The Fragile, but isn't so into NIN that he knew about this until I told him about it) my damaged copy already.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    The download code that came with the Deviations vinyl that I bought from Amazon didn't have the PDF with the additional artwork, I would be so grateful if someone here that has that PDF could upload somewhere.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Yo man, (if your a dude) try this link, I threw up for ya.

http://www.filehosting.org/file/deta...ations%201.pdf

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by nmitchell86 View Post
    Yo man, (if your a dude) try this link, I threw up for ya.

http://www.filehosting.org/file/deta...ations%201.pdf
    Thanks!

Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    It's a little weird that The New Flesh (version) and Untitled from thingsfallingapart.com didn't show up on this, particularly as Untitled has the fade-out from The Great Below at the beginning. Hoping for those and the other remixes not available on disc to be released in full quality on an upcoming CD.

And yes, I did say CD.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    I took today off, you know, just for the fuck of it, and decided to listen to my vinyl copy of Fragile: Deviations 1.

#BrilliantIdea