Page 41 of 51 FirstFirst ... 31 39 40 41 42 43 ... LastLast
Results 1,201 to 1,230 of 1516

Thread: The Fragile: Deviations 1 - Limited Edition 4xLP (Spring 2017)

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Shipping tracking just updated for me and showing expected delivery for tomorrow Wednesday. But just arrived in Jersey City. I'm in Florida. Sure.

Edit: Sure enough...updated overnight and showing will be delivered on Monday 7/3. Such a tease.

Last edited by jhulud; 06-28-2017 at 06:45 AM.

Mentioned
    251 Post(s)
    Mine's projected for next Monday -- I can live with that. I'm just more worried about the handling being decent and no damage coming to it.

Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    So... should I be concerned that I haven't gotten a shipping info e-mail yet?
    In the US. Got the e-mail when they changed stores that told us about secret upcoming shit and the discount code.

Mentioned
    280 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by kleiner352 View Post
    Mine's projected for next Monday -- I can live with that. I'm just more worried about the handling being decent and no damage coming to it.
    Mine too! I didn't think this day would actually happen. It exists, it's real, people have actually touched it.

Guys it's almost over (for some of us)

Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Gonna have to hide from ETS now until I get mine if people are actually getting theirs tomorrow. I want to be surprised by the packaging when I open it.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    My package arrived in Jersey tonight at 9:07. Started off in PA at 7:52. Its 33 miles from my house right now. Scheduled for delivery for Monday, and 'currently in transit to the destination'.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Mine is in Jersey City as well, scheduled for July 5 delivery. I sure hope so, cause that's literally the last day I will be living in my house.

Mentioned
    234 Post(s)
    Mine left a Jersey City facility which is like, 10 miles away, but isn't projected to be delivered until Monday. Weird.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sarah K View Post
    Mine left a Jersey City facility which is like, 10 miles away, but isn't projected to be delivered until Monday. Weird.
    Not related to this specific order but if I order something or receive mail from an establishment in my own city via USPS, it departs from my city and travels 100 miles southeast to Mobile and then 100 miles back to my address. The postal service is fucking stupid.

Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Just got my confirmation email, happy UK fan

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Jusr got the email. Looks like UK/EU orders must have been processd after US ones

Joined (old ETS): 01 Sep 2004 -- Sydney, Australia
    Mentioned
    282 Post(s)
    Got my notification also for Australia.

Hello,

You’ll be glad to hear that your copy of The Fragile: Deviations 1 2017 Limited Edition is now being packaged up ready to make it’s way to you.

Your order should leave our facility before the end of this week. A tracking number will be sent to you as it leaves.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    sandbaguk just informed me that the package is ready to be shipped end of this week. maybe they collect orders to germany to send them out together. don't know. weird.
    still makes me happy though

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Just had the email, no mention of the object. I'll have to wait and see what arrives I guess!

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)

The Fragile: Deviations 1 - Limited Edition 4xLP (Spring 2017)

just got my email, UK too!
    saying my order is being packaged and a tracking number will be sent as it leaves

(it doesn't state which postal service tho, so probably Royal Mail or Hermes or others alike... i expect the tracking number email will provide more detail)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    Last edited by [parasite]; 06-28-2017 at 06:47 AM.

Mentioned
    96 Post(s)
    Ok, this thread is getting ridiculous now. I don't think EVERYONE needs to write that their item has shipped. We get it... items are shipping. Congrats, the world is good again.

You got a confirmation your order has shipped?

Last edited by neorev; 06-28-2017 at 12:28 PM.

Joined (old ETS): 01 Sep 2004 -- Sydney, Australia
    Mentioned
    282 Post(s)
    Imagine if all these contain a unique pressed flower (Kangaroo paw) from the TDTWWA cover.

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Mine was in Folcroft, PA, which is about an hour south of me, but left there and arrived in what I assume is that same Jersey City facility, which is at least 2 and a half hours away.

Quote Originally Posted by captainbeyond View Post
    The postal service is fucking stupid.
    Yes they are

Mentioned
    97 Post(s)
    Uhh, guys? Can't you keep the shipment discussion to NIN Store Reboot thread? This thread has gone way off topic.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Mine's in Jersey City, scheduled for Friday. Bit odd that it started in PA, then went to Jersey for delivery... back to PA, but it looks like I'll be on the early side. I'll keep an eye out and post pics unless someone else gets theirs first!

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by fillow View Post
    Uhh, guys? Can't you keep the shipment discussion to NIN Store Reboot thread? This thread has gone way off topic.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Same here (I'm in Rockefeller Center). It's because they shipped it MediaMail. The way MediaMail works is that it's lower priority and based on overall volume. That means if they have tons of packages going through the facility, all of the MediaMail items sit in a corner being ignored until they have time for them. The good news is they give a very conservative estimate for when MediaMail packages will arrive, causing them to often arrive perform the estimated date. Not much help for me since it's coming to my office and we're closed Saturday through Tuesday this week, so if it's not here by Friday, I'm not seeing it until next Wednesday.

Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Just checked the tracking on mine and it says it was delivered today. Won't be home til around 530 to see it, surprised no one has posted theirs yet though.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by imail724 View Post
    Just checked the tracking on mine and it says it was delivered today. Won't be home til around 530 to see it, surprised no one has posted theirs yet though.
    You may be the first, sir. I am on the west coast my delivery date is July 5th. Any chance you will post some pictures?

Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Art Vandelay View Post
    You may be the first, sir. I am on the west coast my delivery date is July 5th. Any chance you will post some pictures?
    Absolutely. Can't wait to get home to check it out.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Absolutely. Can't wait to get home to check it out.
    Gee, look at that, turns out discussing ship dates IS relevant, since our friend here should be able to post some photos of the package this evening!

Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Heh

Mentioned
    33 Post(s)

Its a nice set, but I gotta admit, at that price I kinda hoped the packaging would feel a little bit more...deluxe. ah well.
    Last edited by imail724; 06-29-2017 at 08:21 AM. Reason: I guess spoiler tags don't work on pictures...

Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    OOOOOO look what just arrived. 'FRAGILE'

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    images
    You might want to delete the last one containing the download code.

Edit: also, that's it...? $80 USD for that is a little steep to me, even as a TF diehard. Especially when they mention they are taking special care of the presentation - maybe it's just for the DEs (because lyrics pages). I was hoping for some more extras, at least more than what was in the December pdf anyway. Could be that the "limited" nature of this is the only reason.

At least it's finally arriving, even with my above bitching I still want it in my hands after all this time.
    Last edited by blassster; 06-28-2017 at 05:58 PM.