Page 98 of 123 FirstFirst ... 48 88 96 97 98 99 100 108 ... LastLast
Results 2,911 to 2,940 of 3664

Thread: Not The Actual Events

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    I am in Melbourne Australia @tony.parente and I expect to receive the physical component sometime around 2020.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    It's here. Not up for screwing around with it tonight, but I'm really glad.

It came from a distribution center in Leicester, close to the place I used to live for some of the craziest months of my life. I feel like framing the envelope itself, no joke.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    I received mine today. It wasn't as Spoiler: messy as I anticipated, but it still Spoiler: got my hands dirty. I definitely want to find a way to frame all of it. It's a cool assortment.

Quote Originally Posted by klang View Post
    I spent my workday messing around with the Branches/Bones sheet and there's a few mistakes on the lyrics- a couple of "well"s swapped into spots instead of "yeah"s, "just be a man" has been changed to "be just a man", additional "anymore" at the end instead of ending on "care", and "infinite" and "flies" are both misspelled. Instead of "and infinite with" we have "/and/in/nite/with" and instead of "the flies away" we have "the/ies/away"
    Honestly playing around with the hope of finding extra somethings with this, but all in all could totally just be a bunch of variations on things to really muddle stuff up in the same vein of not the actual events. At any rate it's proving to be a fun distraction for me lol
    That's not uncommon for Trent. "The Beginning of the End" has noticeable differences in the recorded version than what is listed on the lyrics sheet. He probably prefers to record his vocals in a more improvised manner after writing them so that any changes he makes gives the song a more "in the moment" feel.
    Last edited by wight rabbit; 03-04-2017 at 09:43 AM.

Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Leviathant View Post
    You and me both, if that makes you feel any better.
    that does, actually. Have you got a tracking number or anything?

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Mine came in St Paul MN today
    https://goo.gl/photos/dTshYvhhFrCZdxv5A

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mentioned
    400 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by xfocalinx View Post
    that does, actually. Have you got a tracking number or anything?
    I paid with Paypal, so I don't have an order status link, I don't have a nin.com account, and I don't have a tracking number.

Buuuuuuuuut I did receive my envelope today.

Mentioned
    161 Post(s)

So did I. I felt special getting an envelope in the mail with the title Nine Inch Nails in the top left corner haha.

Mentioned
    62 Post(s)
    Sigh. It's nice that folks have been sharing pictures while we wait for our envelopes to arrive. Still no love in the middle part of Florida. I'm guessing it will arrive tomorrow or Monday.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Are those of you that are receiving the physical component- did you contact the company and tell them to ship separately from your vinyl purchases- are you those guys? Or is it just time for us all to get theirs? I never contacted them so I don't know if it's just gonna show up or ship with my vinyl in April or whenever or never.

Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    I paid with Paypal, so I don't have an order status link, I don't have a nin.com account, and I don't have a tracking number.

Gotcha. I was going to say "I'm in the same boat".. Then I saw the last part of the post.. However, you're in Philly, I'm Pittsburgh..so hopefully it's making its way over from the Eastern side!

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    3 components on eBay starting in the $80 range

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    DHL transferred mine to USPS on Wednesday in a city that isn't too far from the one I live in. Still waiting.

Mentioned
    280 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam411 View Post
    Are those of you that are receiving the physical component- did you contact the company and tell them to ship separately from your vinyl purchases- are you those guys? Or is it just time for us all to get theirs? I never contacted them so I don't know if it's just gonna show up or ship with my vinyl in April or whenever or never.
    I think the original plan was for them to screw the ones who bought the component with a preorder item and make them wait till when the vinyl shipped. Enough people seemed to complain to the point to where all the components have been shipped on Friday regardless if they were part of a larger order. That being said you didn't get a shipping confirmation or email from firebrand unless you ordered it separate. So any mention of a confirmation being sent was a lie.

Anyways I opened a ticket requesting a shipping confirmation since they told me 4 times they would send one and they eventually gave me my tracking number.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Not The Actual Events

Quote Originally Posted by tony.parente View Post
    I think the original plan was for them to screw the ones who bought the component with a preorder item and make them wait till when the vinyl shipped. Enough people seemed to complain to the point to where all the components have been shipped on Friday regardless if they were part of a larger order. That being said you didn't get a shipping confirmation or email from firebrand unless you ordered it separate. So any mention of a confirmation being sent was a lie.

Anyways I opened a ticket requesting a shipping confirmation since they told me 4 times they would send one and they eventually gave me my tracking number.
    I ordered separate and did not get a notification. I just noticed my order was fulfilled, after creating an account with the email I purchased with.

The tracking number in my order didn't work, so I contacted firebrand and asked for a new one. They replied back within 30 min with a valid number, this was yesterday. It showed that DHL dropped it to USPS yesterday, and it arrived today. Weird some people are getting shipping notifications and most aren't.

Mentioned
    280 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Tollefson View Post
    I ordered separate and did not get a notification. I just noticed my order was fulfilled, after creating an account with the email I purchased with.

The tracking number in my order didn't work, so I contacted firebrand and asked for a new one. They replied back within 30 min with a valid number, this was yesterday. It showed that DHL dropped it to USPS yesterday, and it arrived today. Weird some people are getting shipping notifications and most aren't.

Haha well shit, I guess people just randomly get notifications and other people don't.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Thank you for the info. I appreciate it.

Mentioned
    400 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam411 View Post
    I ordered my Physical Component in the same order as my Fragile Deviations LP. I did not contact anyone about my order.

Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    So... I got a text from my wife that the component arrived today. I was so stoked, but only to come home and find this:

It's hard to see but my mailman bent the envelope when he shoved it into my mailbox, and now it has a pretty big wrinkle in it. I haven't opened it, but I'd be SHOCKED if the cards don't all have it.
    The mailer envelope doesn't say DO NOT BEND, however, even if it wasn't a collectable item, but I don't know, a nice postcard, a wedding invitation, etc... it would be still shitty.

Mentioned
    280 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by hellospaceboy View Post
    So... I got a text from my wife that the component arrived today. I was so stoked, but only to come home and find this:

It's hard to see but my mailman bent the envelope when he shoved it into my mailbox, and now it has a pretty big wrinkle in it. I haven't opened it, but I'd be SHOCKED if the cards don't all have it.
    The mailer envelope doesn't say DO NOT BEND, however, even if it wasn't a collectable item, but I don't know, a nice postcard, a wedding invitation, etc... it would be still shitty.
    Your picture didn't attach.

Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Your picture didn't attach.
    It displays on my end

Mentioned
    280 Post(s)
    It displays on my end
    I have a white box. Do you have a direct link to it?

Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    I have a white box. Do you have a direct link to it?
    https://plus.google.com/114685357190...ts/5kt39xdtdpH

Mentioned
    528 Post(s)
    @Toadflax since no one answered you, they're 6"x9" which doesn't seem to be a very common frame size

Mentioned
    280 Post(s)

404. That’s an error.
    The requested URL was not found on this server. That’s all we know.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Same thing here. Sound like you didn't make the link "available to anyone". So no one can see but you.

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)

My component was in my mailbox when I arrived home. Oh so physically.

Mentioned
    100 Post(s)
    I think the original plan was for them to screw the ones who bought the component with a preorder item and make them wait till when the vinyl shipped. Enough people seemed to complain to the point to where all the components have been shipped on Friday regardless if they were part of a larger order.
    Seems like there's still some tomfoolery going on...

I received my first Physical Component which was a separate order from the beginning, but did not receive the second one (part of a larger order).

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    these quite a few on ebay now!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Mentioned
    115 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jon View Post
    I received my first Physical Component which was a separate order from the beginning, but did not receive the second one (part of a larger order).
    For me it's the opposite. I received one component three days ago. I first ordered one together with the ntae vinyl and later I ordered two components at once separately. Not logical.

Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    as soon as I get my Physical Component (next week hopefully) I will put it on ebay too...
    Last edited by curbes; 03-04-2017 at 05:13 AM.