Page 122 of 127 FirstFirst ... 22 72 112 120 121 122 123 124 ... LastLast
Results 3,631 to 3,660 of 3802

Thread: Not The Actual Events

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    People will definitely buy the CD. But, "Nothing"? Amazon get your shit together.

An unfortunate place somewhere in the Southwest
    Mentioned
    63 Post(s)
    So, I kind of gave up on NTAE shortly after it came out (after listening to it a few times), figured I would get back to it sometime, never really did. Just didn't click with me.

I don't know why I do this. I should have figured if I just stuck with it it would click eventually. Well, I was bored at work yesterday and felt like some music and decided to throw it on, give it another chance. And it finally clicked.

I listened to it four or five times yesterday, and am on my third or fourth listen today. I can't stop listening to it. It's AWESOME. How I didn't like it initially I don't know. It's definitely equal to AV for me. Both just fantastic, albeit in different ways.

Mentioned
    106 Post(s)
    jpc.de is reliable. It says ‘limited’. I pre-ordered one.

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk

Mentioned
    161 Post(s)
    I love shopping at JPC and I had a discount code from them so, what the hey! I ordered both EPs on CD. It came to €25 shipped to Canada, which is not bad, and they should get here in time to go under the NINmas tree!

Will probably also get the vinyl versions once the store re-opens to go along with my download+physical component versions.

Shit, I just remembered there will probably be a Japanese exclusive CD too...
    Last edited by botley; 10-28-2017 at 11:56 AM.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    I think to me... it's more than explained that Add Violence EP was a market test (with no proper marketing) and went really well.
    So someone had the finger on the trigger on this NTAE CD. Trent. The ARG man...
    Distributor Universal. Makes sense. This is starting to make sense.

Mentioned
    106 Post(s)
    eBay UK is selling them too. No coincidence anymore, I think.

Mentioned
    68 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by witte View Post
    eBay UK is selling them too. No coincidence anymore, I think.
    Coincidence of what ? every other vinyls unreleased have been announced to the 17th, do you see all other vinyl on nin.com ? well maybe... someone told the date, it's nothing strange an error spread everywhere. I am not saying it isnt true, just that it's part of a bigger pack of nin releases.
    EDIT: I've been sent instagram of my statement maybe I should do something to post them here
    Last edited by ninjaw; 10-31-2017 at 11:16 AM.

Mentioned
    106 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ninjaw View Post
    Coincidence of what ? every other vinyls unreleased have been announced to the 17th, do you see all other vinyl on nin.com ? well maybe... someone told the date, it's nothing strange an error spread everywhere. I am not saying it isnt true, just that it's part of a bigger pack of nin releases.
    ehhh, this is the cd, my friend

Mentioned
    68 Post(s)
    ehhh, this is the cd, my friend
    I know, but same date as others, it may be a big annouce after nin store reboot or maybe not
    EDIT: I've been sent instagram of my statement maybe I should do something to post them here
    EDIT 2 : Looks like 17 nov appeared briefly on amazon for vinyls ... I was right
    Last edited by ninjaw; 11-02-2017 at 03:36 AM.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    The Idea of You and Burning Bright are two of my favorite NIN songs, from a lyrical perspective. Both are haunting and complex. It took me a few listens to feel this way... but this EP is really fucking good.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Is there not a single NTAE physical component anywhere on the net for sale? I couldn't find a single one on Ebay anywhere! How much do you think someone would sell it for?

Mentioned
    106 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by streetman View Post
    Is there not a single NTAE physical component anywhere on the net for sale? I couldn't find a single one on Ebay anywhere! How much do you think someone would sell it for?
    Sorry? Please put some energy in scrolling on this topic.....

Mentioned
    106 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ninjaw View Post
    I know, but same date as others, it may be a big annouce after nin store reboot or maybe not
    EDIT 2 : Looks like 17 nov appeared briefly on amazon for vinyls ... I was right
    Oliver, you're always right, I guess.
    Last edited by witte; 11-06-2017 at 10:30 AM.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Sorry? Please put some energy in scrolling on this topic.....
    I'm not the original poster, but I had searched the thread and didn't find anyone selling one, nor in the marketplace. Do you have more information?

Mentioned
    68 Post(s)
    Oliver, you're always right, I guess.
    I receive help. However on this case I can just tell you there was a big announcement for 17nov on everything, not just cd... cannot tell if it's an error from sellers or not, but I can tell this date have been given before the last official announcement.
    Last edited by ninjaw; 11-07-2017 at 03:23 AM.

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Define "everything"

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by theruiner View Post
    So, I kind of gave up on NTAE shortly after it came out (after listening to it a few times), figured I would get back to it sometime, never really did. Just didn't click with me.

I don't know why I do this. I should have figured if I just stuck with it it would click eventually. Well, I was bored at work yesterday and felt like some music and decided to throw it on, give it another chance. And it finally clicked.

I listened to it four or five times yesterday, and am on my third or fourth listen today. I can't stop listening to it. It's AWESOME. How I didn't like it initially I don't know. It's definitely equal to AV for me. Both just fantastic, albeit in different ways.
    i agree that the 2 eps are different from each other. for me that's part of the beauty of trent's work nowadays. he is willing to follow his muse wherever she leads him. in my book, that's a good thing & a common thread with a lot of artists i like. now he has found an excellent partner in atticus ross to be his wing man on the journey. i'm in for the ride wherever it goes...

Mentioned
    68 Post(s)
    This is my mistake, no cd there and no 17nov but lots of vinyl on 10nov including deviation in store ??? :
    Broken, TDS, TF, Deviations, NTAE WT Y0 are announced in store 10nov from pro source that announced AV on 17nov before nin.com and Mudstock on 15sep... this has been confirmed too by a french store notice I received
    Taken from 24h story from https://www.instagram.com/mionyl/

Mentioned
    106 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by iamclassic View Post
    I'm not the original poster, but I had searched the thread and didn't find anyone selling one, nor in the marketplace. Do you have more information?
    Oh sorry, my fault, you meant the FC.
    Sometimes I see one appear on eBay.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Oh sorry, my fault, you meant the FC.
    Sometimes I see one appear on eBay.
    FC? You're rude as fuck and you can't even use proper grammar.

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Last edited by Helpmeiaminhell; 11-07-2017 at 02:39 PM.

Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Pics or it doesn't exist.

Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    That instagram link just reminds me how I simply don't get instagram.

Mentioned
    379 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by streetman View Post
    FC? You're rude as fuck and you can't even use proper grammar.
    1) @witte is a respected collector
    2) he's dutch; english is not his first language
    3) i'm guessing he meant to write "PC" (as in physical component) but since the dutch word for "physical" is "fysiek" he put an F instead of a C
    4) you've been a dick on this board quite a few times in the last couple months, so get off your high horse, dude

Mentioned
    68 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by eversonpoe View Post
    1) @witte is a respected collector
    2) he's dutch; english is not his first language
    3) i'm guessing he meant to write "PC" (as in physical component) but since the dutch word for "physical" is "fysiek" he put an F instead of a C
    4) you've been a dick on this board quite a few times in the last couple months, so get off your high horse, dude
    I agree with that

Mentioned
    68 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Helpmeiaminhell View Post
    Guys did you google that 602557534320 number ? yeah there's multiple references

Mentioned
    106 Post(s)
    no comment.
    Last edited by witte; 11-08-2017 at 10:03 AM.

Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Helpmeiaminhell View Post
    If I had a dollar for every unreleased item I saw "for sale" on eBay, I'd have enough money to buy all of it. People post stuff they don't actually physically have on eBay aaall the time. Think of it like you're basically paying someone who pinky promises to give you the product when they get it, which will probably be when YOU can buy it via retail elsewhere, all while they charge you that little bit extra because you couldn't wait and had to have it.

It's likely not legitimate. I could be wrong! But buying "new" things that are/will be widely available later down the line seems like it's extremely NOT worth it. I'd buy from a more trustworthy source, if nothing else just to avoid potential navigation of eBay's claims system.

Just wait. This EP exists right now and can be listened to and burned to a CD ANY TIME if you really need it. But there's literally no reason to give "get_importcds" your money.
    Last edited by ImTheWiseJanitor; 11-08-2017 at 07:19 AM.

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Alrea View Post
    If I had a dollar for every unreleased item I saw "for sale" on eBay, I'd have enough money to buy all of it. People post stuff they don't actually physically have on eBay aaall the time. Think of it like you're basically paying someone who pinky promises to give you the product when they get it, which will probably be when YOU can buy it via retail elsewhere, all while they charge you that little bit extra because you couldn't wait and had to have it.

It's likely not legitimate. I could be wrong! But buying "new" things that are/will be widely available later down the line seems like it's extremely NOT worth it. I'd buy from a more trustworthy source, if nothing else just to avoid potential navigation of eBay's claims system.

Just wait. This EP exists right now and can be listened to and burned to a CD ANY TIME if you really need it. But there's literally no reason to give "get_importcds" your money.
    I didnt order anything off ebay, I was just scrolling there to see if they had it listed. I still have my amazon pre-order which so far still says November 17....Will it or won't it arrive. The wait and unknown aspect of this is kind of exciting. Perhaps the not knowing if this thing exists until the last minute is the hidden meaning of these EPs..."anxiety" "curiosity" "impatience" "not knowing" "confusion" etc...I solved the riddle

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Alrea View Post
    If I had a dollar for every unreleased item I saw "for sale" on eBay, I'd have enough money to buy all of it.
    So what you're saying is that people are always selling their pre-order items for $1. Sounds like a deal to me!