Page 102 of 127 FirstFirst ... 2 52 92 100 101 102 103 104 112 ... LastLast
Results 3,031 to 3,060 of 3799

Thread: Not The Actual Events

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    In South Carolina. Still haven't received mine.

Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    still nothing. i wonder what order, if there was such a thing, that these went out. mine was paid for around 4:00 pm on the 16th. can't remember if it was the day the site went live or if it was the day after.

hmpf. i want messy fingers already!

Mentioned
    62 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ninjaw View Post
    Nice, may I add that all my 3 Halo29 are from different packages but unfortunaly look the same, and they all are black, the yellow look is just light reflection.
    It's clear that you cannot read Nine at all, it may be a choice, or there may be other style.
    Please note that I took good shots of front&back of all my cards before wrapping it up back definitively, and didn't shared them yet.
    Edit : I just realized the first serie I published doesn't have the same color than me, it may be interresting that I post my own shots, that's the serie where halo 29 is barely visible
    Updated with my 13 front&back shots at the bottom (obviously the picture does not have a back) They are all in the right order like turning pages
    https://goo.gl/photos/WZbZttEWqrTqfE9P9
    PS: I opened the book for public additions if needed.
    Last edited by ninjaw; 03-03-2017 at 02:23 PM.

Mentioned
    77 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadaloo View Post
    Anybody up here in Canuckleland get theirs yet? I ordered alongside the NTAE LP for what it's worth, my Deviations was a seperate order.
    Yep, myself, a friend and @cashpiles all in Vancouver got theirs. Friend in Winnipeg also confirmed he got his.

Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Fucking Quebec. -_-

Mentioned
    145 Post(s)
    Well, that was certainly a nice way for me to start March, as I just received the physical component at home for me to deal with today. I'm very thankful and very pleased. This might as well be one of the little things that cheer me up, as it gave me overall feelings of satisfaction and completion, which I also enjoy with the little things as well.

Joined (old ETS): 01 Sep 2004 -- Sydney, Australia
    Mentioned
    282 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by wizfan View Post
    You're a Halo designation.
    Your mom is.

Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    The mail came today and still no component.

*rage*

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mentioned
    148 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by sweeterthan View Post
    *rage*
    Jesus, man, be careful with that thing, it's spewing rage all around!

Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    the mail came in yesterday in Germany and I was quite baffled by the shipper's adress: Gnarlywood. Is that another name that Firebrand is using?

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    I'm in Illinois, I never received a shipping notice but mine came today.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by sweeterthan View Post
    The mail came today and still no component.

*rage*

I'm outside of Atlanta and the mail just came and nothing still - anticipation is killing me (I ordered the minute the site went up) but at the same time it's a good pain...

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Still nothing here in PA.

I'm going to be patient. I just hope when it DOES arrive, i get the variant that reads "halo twenty nine"

Mentioned
    297 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by xfocalinx View Post
    Still nothing here in PA.
    You and me both, if that makes you feel any better.

Mentioned
    259 Post(s)
    No one I know has received them in Missouri either, NY has though. Something tells me they may have not mailed them all last week like they said they did. Who know though, we didn't get our promised shipping notification so we have no idea where they are.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I spent my workday messing around with the Branches/Bones sheet and there's a few mistakes on the lyrics- a couple of "well"s swapped into spots instead of "yeah"s, "just be a man" has been changed to "be just a man", additional "anymore" at the end instead of ending on "care", and "infinite" and "flies" are both misspelled. Instead of "and infinite with" we have "/and/in/nite/with" and instead of "the flies away" we have "the/ies/away"
    Honestly playing around with the hope of finding extra somethings with this, but all in all could totally just be a bunch of variations on things to really muddle stuff up in the same vein of not the actual events. At any rate it's proving to be a fun distraction for me lol

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    I am in Melbourne Australia @tony.parente and I expect to receive the physical component sometime around 2020.

Mentioned
    172 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Frolick Shiawase View Post
    Maybe I'm being too hopeful, but what if the "subversive elements leading to euphoria" are tickets for shows, VIP tickets or something like that on select copies?
    it MAY contain those elements...
    Wishful thinking, regretful thinking. Couldn't buy one.
    I scraped off all the black powder and smoked it. Didn't do shit

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    It's here. Not up for screwing around with it tonight, but I'm really glad.

It came from a distribution center in Leicester, close to the place I used to live for some of the craziest months of my life. I feel like framing the envelope itself, no joke.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    I received mine today. It wasn't as Spoiler: messy as I anticipated, but it still Spoiler: got my hands dirty. I definitely want to find a way to frame all of it. It's a cool assortment.

Quote Originally Posted by klang View Post
    I spent my workday messing around with the Branches/Bones sheet and there's a few mistakes on the lyrics- a couple of "well"s swapped into spots instead of "yeah"s, "just be a man" has been changed to "be just a man", additional "anymore" at the end instead of ending on "care", and "infinite" and "flies" are both misspelled. Instead of "and infinite with" we have "/and/in/nite/with" and instead of "the flies away" we have "the/ies/away"
    Honestly playing around with the hope of finding extra somethings with this, but all in all could totally just be a bunch of variations on things to really muddle stuff up in the same vein of not the actual events. At any rate it's proving to be a fun distraction for me lol
    That's not uncommon for Trent. "The Beginning of the End" has noticeable differences in the recorded version than what is listed on the lyrics sheet. He probably prefers to record his vocals in a more improvised manner after writing them so that any changes he makes gives the song a more "in the moment" feel.
    Last edited by Triggermine; 03-04-2017 at 09:43 AM.

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Leviathant View Post
    You and me both, if that makes you feel any better.
    that does, actually. Have you got a tracking number or anything?

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Mine came in St Paul MN today
    https://goo.gl/photos/dTshYvhhFrCZdxv5A

Mentioned
    297 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by xfocalinx View Post
    that does, actually. Have you got a tracking number or anything?
    I paid with Paypal, so I don't have an order status link, I don't have a nin.com account, and I don't have a tracking number.

Buuuuuuuuut I did receive my envelope today.

Mentioned
    128 Post(s)

So did I. I felt special getting an envelope in the mail with the title Nine Inch Nails in the top left corner haha.

Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Sigh. It's nice that folks have been sharing pictures while we wait for our envelopes to arrive. Still no love in the middle part of Florida. I'm guessing it will arrive tomorrow or Monday.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Are those of you that are receiving the physical component- did you contact the company and tell them to ship separately from your vinyl purchases- are you those guys? Or is it just time for us all to get theirs? I never contacted them so I don't know if it's just gonna show up or ship with my vinyl in April or whenever or never.

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    I paid with Paypal, so I don't have an order status link, I don't have a nin.com account, and I don't have a tracking number.

Gotcha. I was going to say "I'm in the same boat".. Then I saw the last part of the post.. However, you're in Philly, I'm Pittsburgh..so hopefully it's making its way over from the Eastern side!

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    3 components on eBay starting in the $80 range

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    DHL transferred mine to USPS on Wednesday in a city that isn't too far from the one I live in. Still waiting.

Mentioned
    259 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam411 View Post
    Are those of you that are receiving the physical component- did you contact the company and tell them to ship separately from your vinyl purchases- are you those guys? Or is it just time for us all to get theirs? I never contacted them so I don't know if it's just gonna show up or ship with my vinyl in April or whenever or never.
    I think the original plan was for them to screw the ones who bought the component with a preorder item and make them wait till when the vinyl shipped. Enough people seemed to complain to the point to where all the components have been shipped on Friday regardless if they were part of a larger order. That being said you didn't get a shipping confirmation or email from firebrand unless you ordered it separate. So any mention of a confirmation being sent was a lie.

Anyways I opened a ticket requesting a shipping confirmation since they told me 4 times they would send one and they eventually gave me my tracking number.