Page 97 of 127 FirstFirst ... 47 87 95 96 97 98 99 107 ... LastLast
Results 2,881 to 2,910 of 3799

Thread: Not The Actual Events

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan View Post
    Does it have Halo 29 printed on it anywhere?
    Quote Originally Posted by sheepdean View Post
    From what I've seen, it's not anywhere on there. Possibly interesting, especially as I'm still not ready to accept Deviations as a Halo
    It can be seen in a picture here

Mentioned
    86 Post(s)
    Got mine too today (San Diego) and I ordered mine with Deviations

https://imgur.com/gallery/WCkDO

Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Mine was "Fulfilled" on February 24th, so I'll hopefully be getting at least one copy today.

We just bought new furniture and still have some of the white packing material left (same as the bottom of a couch). Would that be acceptable to open this release on?

Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jon View Post
    Mine was "Fulfilled" on February 24th, so I'll hopefully be getting at least one copy today.

We just bought new furniture and still have some of the white packing material left (same as the bottom of a couch). Would that be acceptable to open this release on?
    I think so.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mentioned
    30 Post(s)

I'm not opening this...

Mentioned
    62 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by bwary View Post
    Holy shit thx for the tip.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Hopefully when i get mine i'll be able to figure a way of framing this lot, anyone else going to?

Mentioned
    62 Post(s)
    I'm gonna try to find someone to zoom on it

Joined (old ETS): 01 Sep 2004 -- Sydney, Australia
    Mentioned
    282 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by bwary View Post
    ...where? I'm blind.

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    I don't know if this has been mentioned anywhere else, but FYI: I'd ordered the NTAE Physical Component along with the vinyl + Deviations, and there'd been some question as to whether or not the Physical Component would be shipped out ahead of time or once the vinyl was ready. Well, I just got my Physical Component in the mail, so it seems they are indeed shipping it out to everyone (which I think was their most recent communication, though I know it was at least a semi-open question). My order status at store.nin.com still lists "Unfulfilled" (I assume that won't flip until the vinyl in the order is shipped out) and I didn't get a shipping email about it.

Anyway, happy to get it, hopefully it arrives soon for everyone else, too!

Edit: Oh, I'm in the US, btw.
    Last edited by xolotl; 03-01-2017 at 10:24 AM.

Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan View Post
    ...where? I'm blind.
    Second to last.

Joined (old ETS): 01 Sep 2004 -- Sydney, Australia
    Mentioned
    282 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by imail724 View Post
    Second to last.
    Ah yes, I see it: "HALO TWENTY NINE":

Mentioned
    62 Post(s)
    I just added 4 pics from that "halo29" mention on my googke photo link... holy shit, it's really very hard to see, and covered in black: my photographet took 2 shots before and after cleaning, i tried to crop and guess it on my note spen myself but.... check by yourself on my previous link
    Edit: https://goo.gl/photos/WZbZttEWqrTqfE9P9

Mentioned
    62 Post(s)
    I updated again with my own copy zoomed on halo29... we can read twenty better... what if we all got something different ?

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Got mine!! I think what I'm gonna do is put each page in a comic bag with a backboard, then when I have the time, definitely gonna frame them!

Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jetvet1975 View Post
    Got mine!! I think what I'm gonna do is put each page in a comic bag with a backboard, then when I have the time, definitely gonna frame them!
    That's not a bad idea, even to just leave them in individual comic backs and store them on a shelf with the rest of my NIN collection. Wonder how well they'll fit. Also, I see you're in Huntington; I'm in Lake Grove so I hope I got mine today as well!

Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Has anyone looked at the paper under a blacklight or with a desk lamp to see if there's any watermarks or other hidden detail?

What if the dust is magnetic like one of these?!

Mentioned
    62 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ninjaw View Post
    I updated again with my own copy zoomed on halo29... we can read twenty better... what if we all got something different ?
    Just added a third copy of that halo29 ... looks the same : word nine is unreadable

Mentioned
    103 Post(s)
    got mine (my first ) this afternoon. surprised by the fast overseas shipment. will open it next weekend on daylight with my friend.

Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    I want mine so bad now. Seeing everyone post that they're getting theirs is torture. My husband ordered mine and when he goes to nin.con it says the account doesn't exist. I don't know if mine is fulfilled or unfulfilled.

Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Got mine today. I'd open it up outside, but it's windy as hell here today, so it will have to wait. Just seeing the sticker and the black envelope is pretty exciting though.

Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by sweeterthan View Post
    I want mine so bad now. Seeing everyone post that they're getting theirs is torture. My husband ordered mine and when he goes to nin.con it says the account doesn't exist. I don't know if mine is fulfilled or unfulfilled.

I don't think I had an account when I ordered mine, but I created one a few weeks ago with the same email address I used to order it and it was there after creating the new account.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Hi guys. Long time lurker here. Forgive me if I don't respond quickly. I called Firebrand this morning. The nice guy I talked to said the black stuff inside the physical component is "organic makeup" and is non toxic. I had concerns about opening around my cats. Good luck solving the mysteries of the component!

Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Who's gonna be the first to eat it? Who's gonna be the first to fuck it?

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by hannahdriley View Post
    Hi guys. Long time lurker here. Forgive me if I don't respond quickly. I called Firebrand this morning. The nice guy I talked to said the black stuff inside the physical component is "organic makeup" and is non toxic. I had concerns about opening around my cats. Good luck solving the mysteries of the component!
    I had the same concern about my cats (one has allergies) I know TR loves animals, maybe when they release the next NIN album they can include a limited edition NIN cat toy to make up for the black dust. I never opened my physical component but I know my one cat would be down for an NIN cat toy. Her favorite song is Heresy, she has a dark side.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    No sign of mine yet.

I'm having it shipped to work and I work in a white collar office. Not that opening other people's mail is a problem, but I kind of secretly hope one of my (least liked) coworkers does open it and has to explain why they are covered in soot. I guess there's a trade off of the joy I'll get opening it in my living room, which in honour of this event, I have converted to look like a kill room from Dexter.

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by seasonsinthesky View Post
    Who's gonna be the first to eat it? Who's gonna be the first to fuck it?
    Hold my beer

Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Decided to play CSI and open mine up. Laid down some trash bags and got some kitchen gloves, then ripped it open (not literally). This stuff is incredibly cool looking. It wasn't as messy as I was expecting it to be, but the fine layer of "dirt" still found its way around my hands and arms. Took pictures of everything together, then took individual pics with me holding each piece up to the light. (Not easy when you're holding it with one hand and trying to take the picture with the other!). After that, I put them all back into the envelope and put it into a Ziploc bag until I can get them properly framed. Overall, this is a really cool package, and an excellent companion to the album.

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    I have this hilarious image of Trent laying all these art prints out, leaving the room, and him coming back to find his kids having thrown all this powder all over them, then him just saying "Fuck it, ship them."

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by HWB View Post
    Has anyone tried to put that transparent image of Trent and Atticuss over the Burning Bright video?
    I did it, didn't see anything, but it looked pretty awesome. Someone else should probably do it though.