Page 81 of 123 FirstFirst ... 31 71 79 80 81 82 83 91 ... LastLast
Results 2,401 to 2,430 of 3664

Thread: Not The Actual Events

Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Here's what's possibly happening: Trent saw the very positive reception of Not The Actual Events and then went to work on finishing another 6 tracks that weren't ready at the time NTAE was released. These tracks are to be included with the original NTAE tracks, so that the NTAE physical component turns out to be a full-blown LP.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    ^ nah. Trent is busy trying to set up a Patreon account.

Mentioned
    73 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by cashpiles View Post
    Here's what's possibly happening: Trent saw the very positive reception of Not The Actual Events and then went to work on finishing another 6 tracks that weren't ready at the time NTAE was released. These tracks are to be included with the original NTAE tracks, so that the NTAE physical component turns out to be a full-blown LP.
    Seriously, no idea what I'm doing with my life.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by cashpiles View Post
    Do you want an album with 6 tracks like Everything? Because that's how you get 6 Everything's

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by AndItKeepsRepeating View Post
    Do you want an album with 6 tracks like Everything?
    Kinda, I want that.

No, but for real, I do.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by AndItKeepsRepeating View Post
    Do you want an album with 6 tracks like Everything? Because that's how you get 6 Everything's
    We already have three versions of the song - we're halfway there. I could use a few more.

Mentioned
    73 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sesquipedalism View Post
    An entire Trent Reznor record that sounds like harder Joy Division? Yes. Sign me right the fuck up.
    I just put on Everything, and... yeah, I fucking love this song.

Mentioned
    96 Post(s)
    I really have no problem with Everything. It's one of the better tracks off HM.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sesquipedalism View Post
    What's the third?

EDIT: This is the sort of thing ninwiki is for. I'll answer my own question.
    Original, instrumental, Autolux remix

EDIT: Didn't see your edit, heh heh.. .

Sent from my SM-J500FN using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Kamelion; 02-02-2017 at 01:53 PM.

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Possibility he got pissed at the Instagram leak and there's been a change of plans?

Mentioned
    75 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadaloo View Post
    Possibility he got pissed at the Instagram leak and there's been a change of plans?
    I honestly have no idea what this is referring to...

Mentioned
    62 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Krazy View Post
    I honestly have no idea what this is referring to...
    I believe a music reviewer got an advanced copy of the "physical component" and posted a picture of it on Instagram.

Mentioned
    91 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadaloo View Post
    How would he get pissed? I remember seeing he liked one of the posts. His people sent those pr copies out too.

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    'Kay, didn't see that he liked the post. *Shrug*

But they are on top of things when stuff goes awry; we got NTAE a day early as Deviations was a day late. Perhaps - somehow - it wasn't anticipated that that info would show up hereabouts so they're tossing in something else as a surprise we have no clue about. They do like to surprise us.

I don't use Instagram at all, but does it have privacy or friends-only settings? Maybe we really weren't supposed to see those photos.

Mentioned
    75 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by BRoswell View Post
    I believe a music reviewer got an advanced copy of the "physical component" and posted a picture of it on Instagram.
    Really. Where is this IG pic? can't find anyone talking about this on here.

Mentioned
    62 Post(s)
    No idea. I never actually saw it, but I read about it on here.

As far as the delay goes, if what was described in that picture is what we're all getting, then I think it's safe to assume that there could be some sort of production delay. I'm sure we'll all hear more..."soon".

Mentioned
    73 Post(s)
    https://www.instagram.com/p/BOYTWipBNq8/

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Shown here. Some people thinks it's a press kit and not the physical component. Others think both are one-in-the-same.

https://www.facebook.com/HesitationM...type=3&theater

Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    IG picS there were two pics, posted several times here and one more time : https://www.instagram.com/p/BObtY6BAIKH/

PS: I do know it's a huge topic

Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    I got an email and was informed they are going to ship the physical component within two weeks!

Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    So I bought the physical component, what the hell am I getting? pictures, a flash drive, something my cat will chew up?

Mentioned
    280 Post(s)
    I feel like it's important to let everyone know some info.

If you ordered the physical component along with an item that is supposed to ship in spring (deviations, the broken remaster etc) Firebrand will not be shipping it until the preordered items ship.

If you want your physical component before spring open a ticket here and request they ship it separately. Additionally the "new" information on the shipping of the physical component is within the next 2 weeks. If you ordered the physical component with a preordered item and say nothing, then as of right now you'll be waiting until spring to get it. This also seems to include any other items such as the "used to stand for something" shirt.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by tony.parente View Post
    I feel like it's important to let everyone know some info.

If you ordered the physical component along with an item that is supposed to ship in spring (deviations, the broken remaster etc) Firebrand will not be shipping it until the preordered items ship.

If you want your physical component before spring open a ticket here and request they ship it separately. Additionally the "new" information on the shipping of the physical component is within the next 2 weeks. If you ordered the physical component with a preordered item and say nothing, then as of right now you'll be waiting until spring to get it. This also seems to include any other items such as the "used to stand for something" shirt.
    So that includes the NTAE vinyl that everyone probably ordered along with it then...

Mentioned
    280 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by blassster View Post
    So that includes the NTAE vinyl that everyone probably ordered along with it then...
    It's going to be a shitstorm for them in a few weeks unless they change their shipping policy for the physical component.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Toadflax View Post
    For whatever reason, I sprang for Priority Mail shipping. Now it's hitting me that I may just have paid extra to get poop on my hands sooner.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Well that sucks about the whole combined shipment bullshit. Just created a ticket. Thanks for the warning, tony.

Mentioned
    91 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by shagg_187 View Post
    Well that sucks about the whole combined shipment bullshit. Just created a ticket. Thanks for the warning, tony.
    It really does. I want mine asap.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Why is there always some sort of issue with shipping & NIN physical releases? Can't Trent find a company who can reliably process shipping in a timely manner?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I had a feeling this would happen. That's why I made two separate orders because of the different release dates. One for the Physical Component and another for both the NTAE and Deviations on Vinyl.

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Ok after about a month of listening to this EP I think Burning Bright (Field on Fire) is my favorite. The I AM FORGIVEN I AM FREE I AM A FIELD ON FIRE parts have ended up as one of the best NIN song moments to me too.