Page 117 of 123 FirstFirst ... 17 67 107 115 116 117 118 119 ... LastLast
Results 3,481 to 3,510 of 3664

Thread: Not The Actual Events

Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by paul_guyet View Post
    So...do we think those who pre-ordered the NTAE CD are going to get some weird fake thing around 11/17 or an email letting us know the date has been moved again?
    This is kind of exciting...
    Nope, they aren't gonna have shit, unless Trent put out some cd, that date is global for all other vinyl not out, I've been told from a physical store planning source.

Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by paul_guyet View Post
    So...do we think those who pre-ordered the NTAE CD are going to get some weird fake thing around 11/17 or an email letting us know the date has been moved again?

This is kind of exciting...
    Maybe it’s part of the ARG

Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Burning Bright (Field On Fire) is probably my favorite song out of all of the newly released material. Definitely fell in love with this when I heard it live.

Mentioned
    251 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by JessicaSarahS View Post
    Burning Bright (Field On Fire) is probably my favorite song out of all of the newly released material. Definitely fell in love with this when I heard it live.
    I legitimately want it to become a permanent staple and don't ever want to see another show without it. That + Reptile at Panorama was one of the heaviest and craziest sequences of any NIN show I've been to. Usually that wall of sound effect gets lost when a song that uses it gets put over into a live format but somehow that megaphone and those guitars make it feel even noisier and all-encompassing in person, and it looks like Trent has a blast performing it live.

Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by kleiner352 View Post
    I legitimately want it to become a permanent staple and don't ever want to see another show without it. That + Reptile at Panorama was one of the heaviest and craziest sequences of any NIN show I've been to. Usually that wall of sound effect gets lost when a song that uses it gets put over into a live format but somehow that megaphone and those guitars make it feel even noisier and all-encompassing in person, and it looks like Trent has a blast performing it live.
    Yes, I agree! The megaphone/vocals and guitars popped way more live. I hope they release a pro recording of it eventually.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by JessicaSarahS View Post
    Yes, I agree! The megaphone/vocals and guitars popped way more live. I hope they release a pro recording of it eventually.
    I have seen the show. Utterly amazing. The megaphone part was incredible.
    This band really delivers on stage and put all others on their feet. FACT!

Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by theimage13 View Post
    https://www.amazon.com/Actual-Events...=UTF8&qid=&sr=

However, it's listed as "currently unavailable".
    Note that the label it's distributed by is now 'Nothing' - what? Another weird past flashback because Nothing is defunct

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by WorzelG View Post
    Note that the label it's distributed by is now 'Nothing' - what? Another weird past flashback because Nothing is defunct
    Seems like a load of bs

Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Somebody posted an Amazon Germany link for the CD to Facebook which has the label as Universal. What is going on?
    https://www.amazon.de/Not-Actual-Eve...9100824&sr=8-2

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    I think the Universal sounds more plausible distributor than Nothing Records.
    Amazon makes so many mistakes that you can't even tell... But they do have a certain vapor of truth in their entries...
    I think this CD is coming!

Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Amazon US has the CD listed as November 17.....I still dont believe it at all and assume this is a fuck up but pre-ordered it anyway....19.99$ for a 5 song EP is a little steep, so maybe its a limited release? If it exists at all

AV debuted at number 18 on the Billboard 200 and thats with zero promotion 3 months after the digital release...So further proof people will buy the NTAE CD if it comes out
    Last edited by Helpmeiaminhell (is now in hell); 10-27-2017 at 05:32 PM.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    People will definitely buy the CD. But, "Nothing"? Amazon get your shit together.

An unfortunate place somewhere in the Southwest
    Mentioned
    68 Post(s)
    So, I kind of gave up on NTAE shortly after it came out (after listening to it a few times), figured I would get back to it sometime, never really did. Just didn't click with me.

I don't know why I do this. I should have figured if I just stuck with it it would click eventually. Well, I was bored at work yesterday and felt like some music and decided to throw it on, give it another chance. And it finally clicked.

I listened to it four or five times yesterday, and am on my third or fourth listen today. I can't stop listening to it. It's AWESOME. How I didn't like it initially I don't know. It's definitely equal to AV for me. Both just fantastic, albeit in different ways.

Mentioned
    115 Post(s)
    jpc.de is reliable. It says ‘limited’. I pre-ordered one.

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk

Mentioned
    253 Post(s)
    I love shopping at JPC and I had a discount code from them so, what the hey! I ordered both EPs on CD. It came to €25 shipped to Canada, which is not bad, and they should get here in time to go under the NINmas tree!

Will probably also get the vinyl versions once the store re-opens to go along with my download+physical component versions.

Shit, I just remembered there will probably be a Japanese exclusive CD too...
    Last edited by botley; 10-28-2017 at 11:56 AM.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    I think to me... it's more than explained that Add Violence EP was a market test (with no proper marketing) and went really well.
    So someone had the finger on the trigger on this NTAE CD. Trent. The ARG man...
    Distributor Universal. Makes sense. This is starting to make sense.

Mentioned
    115 Post(s)
    eBay UK is selling them too. No coincidence anymore, I think.

Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by witte View Post
    eBay UK is selling them too. No coincidence anymore, I think.
    Coincidence of what ? every other vinyls unreleased have been announced to the 17th, do you see all other vinyl on nin.com ? well maybe... someone told the date, it's nothing strange an error spread everywhere. I am not saying it isnt true, just that it's part of a bigger pack of nin releases.
    EDIT: I've been sent instagram of my statement maybe I should do something to post them here
    Last edited by ninjaw; 10-31-2017 at 11:16 AM.

Mentioned
    115 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ninjaw View Post
    Coincidence of what ? every other vinyls unreleased have been announced to the 17th, do you see all other vinyl on nin.com ? well maybe... someone told the date, it's nothing strange an error spread everywhere. I am not saying it isnt true, just that it's part of a bigger pack of nin releases.
    ehhh, this is the cd, my friend

Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    ehhh, this is the cd, my friend
    I know, but same date as others, it may be a big annouce after nin store reboot or maybe not
    EDIT: I've been sent instagram of my statement maybe I should do something to post them here
    EDIT 2 : Looks like 17 nov appeared briefly on amazon for vinyls ... I was right
    Last edited by ninjaw; 11-02-2017 at 03:36 AM.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    The Idea of You and Burning Bright are two of my favorite NIN songs, from a lyrical perspective. Both are haunting and complex. It took me a few listens to feel this way... but this EP is really fucking good.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Is there not a single NTAE physical component anywhere on the net for sale? I couldn't find a single one on Ebay anywhere! How much do you think someone would sell it for?

Mentioned
    115 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by streetman View Post
    Is there not a single NTAE physical component anywhere on the net for sale? I couldn't find a single one on Ebay anywhere! How much do you think someone would sell it for?
    Sorry? Please put some energy in scrolling on this topic.....

Mentioned
    115 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ninjaw View Post
    I know, but same date as others, it may be a big annouce after nin store reboot or maybe not
    EDIT 2 : Looks like 17 nov appeared briefly on amazon for vinyls ... I was right
    Oliver, you're always right, I guess.
    Last edited by witte; 11-06-2017 at 10:30 AM.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Sorry? Please put some energy in scrolling on this topic.....
    I'm not the original poster, but I had searched the thread and didn't find anyone selling one, nor in the marketplace. Do you have more information?

Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Oliver, you're always right, I guess.
    I receive help. However on this case I can just tell you there was a big announcement for 17nov on everything, not just cd... cannot tell if it's an error from sellers or not, but I can tell this date have been given before the last official announcement.
    Last edited by ninjaw; 11-07-2017 at 03:23 AM.

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Define "everything"

Mentioned
    90 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by theruiner View Post
    So, I kind of gave up on NTAE shortly after it came out (after listening to it a few times), figured I would get back to it sometime, never really did. Just didn't click with me.

I don't know why I do this. I should have figured if I just stuck with it it would click eventually. Well, I was bored at work yesterday and felt like some music and decided to throw it on, give it another chance. And it finally clicked.

I listened to it four or five times yesterday, and am on my third or fourth listen today. I can't stop listening to it. It's AWESOME. How I didn't like it initially I don't know. It's definitely equal to AV for me. Both just fantastic, albeit in different ways.
    i agree that the 2 eps are different from each other. for me that's part of the beauty of trent's work nowadays. he is willing to follow his muse wherever she leads him. in my book, that's a good thing & a common thread with a lot of artists i like. now he has found an excellent partner in atticus ross to be his wing man on the journey. i'm in for the ride wherever it goes...

Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    This is my mistake, no cd there and no 17nov but lots of vinyl on 10nov including deviation in store ??? :
    Broken, TDS, TF, Deviations, NTAE WT Y0 are announced in store 10nov from pro source that announced AV on 17nov before nin.com and Mudstock on 15sep... this has been confirmed too by a french store notice I received
    Taken from 24h story from https://www.instagram.com/mionyl/

Mentioned
    115 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by iamclassic View Post
    I'm not the original poster, but I had searched the thread and didn't find anyone selling one, nor in the marketplace. Do you have more information?
    Oh sorry, my fault, you meant the FC.
    Sometimes I see one appear on eBay.