Do we have one of these threads yet? I totally stole this from the Steve Hoffman forums. Kill this if so.

Here's a shitload to start the thing and make you angry:

Yes
- "The Revealing Science of God" with full intro (the cold start just sounds... wrong? rushed?)

Pink Floyd
- "Echoes" live at Pompeii (the 2016 mix is a bloody revelation)
- "Set the Controls for the Heart of the Sun" Ummagumma live recording (better suited to the spacey extension)
- "What Shall We Do Now?" (why would you leave that off the record? Waters is such a dipshit)

Radiohead
- "Killer Cars" (they shouldn't have bothered releasing the Mogadon version)
- "Life in a Glass House" (how dare they edit this!)
- "The Gloaming" extended (the only HTTT song that DIDN'T need editing)

Steven Wilson
- "Perfect Life (Grand Union Mix)" (the expanded approach suits the song better)
- "Sectarian" demo (he should've kept the intro)

Porcupine Tree
- "Shesmovedon," "Pure Narcotic," "Shallow" radio edits (these songs are way too repetitive)
- "Even Less" full version (part 2 is too good! This is only missing the number station sample, otherwise it's perfect)
- "The Sky Moves Sideways" specific bits in the alternate version (particularly "Spiral Circus" and the different ending)
- "Yellow Hedgerow Dreamscape" re-recording (better in every way)
- "Synesthesia" full length version (suited to the entrancing repetition and creepy intro)
- "Disappear" Feb '97 demo (spacey arrangement is way better)

Godspeed You! Black Emperor
- "motherfucker=redeemer" part 2 vinyl version (extra ambient intro adds a cool and well-paced breather from part 1)

The Smashing Pumpkins
- "Tonite Reprise" version 1 (no bloody voice crack!)
- "Cupid de Locke" BT 2012 mix (spacier/better arrangement and mix)
- "Marquis in Spades" BT 2012 mix (the bass tone is incredible)
- all of Machina/The Machines of God early mix, every song!

Nine Inch Nails
- "Closer to God" (I find "Closer" is a bit... lacking)
- "The Day the World Went Away" Quiet version (the song is better suited to this arrangement, though I like the live splicing of the two)

Marilyn Manson
- "The Reflecting God" live from Last Tour on Earth (soooo much more powerful)

Rammstein
- "Du Riescht so Gut" '98 (everything was just... done better)

Boris
- "Flood" live (they change the intro, which is the only bad part of the original)
- "Absolutego" live (better stated in 22 minutes than 60, methinks)
- "a bao a qu" Variations re-recording (way better arrangement and mix)
- "Les Paul Custom '86" Sargent House version (still hate it, but it's more tolerable with a beat)
- "Blackout" live (the lengthy intro is great and gargantuan, as is fitting)
- "Pseudo-Bread" full length vinyl version (I appreciate the short version, though)
- "My Machine" full length vinyl version (the guitar riff is too amazing to be left at a 2 minute excerpt)
- "Luna" split EP version (the alternate mix just... doesn't work)
- "Flare" vinyl/Sargent House version (intro is too cool)
- "Jackson Head" Heavy Rocks mix (it's suited to guitars, though the synth version is interesting too)

Devin Townsend/Strapping Young Lad
- "Kingdom" Epicloud re-recording (no explanation needed)
- "Victim" re-recording (so much energy! powa!)
- "SYL"/"In the Rainy Season" No Sleep 'Till Bedtime recordings (the production is WAY better)