Thread: Marilyn Manson

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Mentioned
    166 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by NotoriousTIMP View Post
    gunna need a fact check on this one
    Now that it's been mentioned, I figured that I might as well point this out.

Damian is in fact Cringeon. Damian is to Provider Module in the same exact way that Leviathant is to Echoing the Sound.

http://www.providermodule.com/site/s...php?v=cringeon

Quote Originally Posted by Archive_Reports View Post
    Feel however you want to about Haz, but the fact that X amount of years after being banned he can STILL derail the Manson thread is impressive and really speaks to his legacy.
    It's undeniable that he left one hell of an impression on ETS. I know it's also more than just the gigantic fonts, but that had to be one of the reasons as to why and how. I checked to be sure when that was and it's been 3 years and counting since July 30, 2016.

https://www.echoingthesound.org/comm...217#post311217

I also don't think that's actually happened before, but with his username and overall reputation attached to Marilyn Manson, it sometimes seems inevitable. I know I'm not really helping by adding to the discussion, but it still seemed as simple as to not mention him at all, but at the same time I didn't mind because I got along well with him. In some ways, Hazekiah inadvertently helped me appreciate Eat Me, Drink Me and Born Villain as time passed by. (Not as the sole reason, but one of them.)

And to this day, I still don't think there's anything Marilyn Manson does that Hazekiah finds to be obviosuly "Bad." or even "Just okay." That's still very much consistent and true to him, even until now, and probably will be for the rest of his life.

Quote Originally Posted by maniac View Post
    I believe he's actually cringeon ,the guy who runs PM ,or at least use to run it ,the place is dead lately

But yeah he's legit
    That's certainly him. You beat me to it, but I at least wanted to show the URL. And absolutely, very much agreed as it's like the equivalent of Leviathant providing news and information based on Nine Inch Nails.
    Last edited by Halo Infinity; 11-17-2019 at 10:20 AM.