Page 94 of 135 FirstFirst ... 44 84 92 93 94 95 96 104 ... LastLast
Results 2,791 to 2,820 of 4043

Thread: Marilyn Manson

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Helpmeiaminhell View Post
    A lot of Korn fans seem to think everything post 1999 is an abomination. A lot of Slipknot fans do not even take this new lineup seriously considering the bass player is dead and Corey chased out another 2 or 3 OG members as well.....They still have their loyal fanbases and may not be washed up in the way Crazy Town is, but they are basically legacy acts at this point
    these slipknot comments are laughably ridiculous.

Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by center27j View Post
    these slipknot comments are laughably ridiculous.
    Slipknot got fucking DECIMATED by a lot of their fans for their All Hope Is Gone record. They also got slammed for that Vol 3 album for being too much like Stone Sour.

As for Korn.....They got MASSACRED for the stuff they were doing in the mid 2000s (See You On The Other Side and Untitled). The Serenity album got better reviews and the new album is very well received but 2003-2015....It was UGLY.....They had a decade of failure that has only been matched by Hetfield and company
    Last edited by Helpmeiaminhell (is now in hell); 02-18-2020 at 10:10 PM.

Mentioned
    75 Post(s)
    And... so what? It’s already been discussed here that bands that cover decades of music will have some peaks and valleys. Beating a dead horse. The latest Korn and Slipknot albums have positive reviews from even critical fans it seems like.

EDIT: lollerMetallicA. That band has been bad for decades now. Hardwired was pretty decent though.
    Last edited by Krazy; 02-18-2020 at 07:01 PM.

Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Slipknot got fucking DECIMATED by a lot of their fans for their All Hope Is Gone record. They also got slammed for that Vol 3 album for being too much like Stone Sour.

As for Korn.....They got MASSACRED for the stuff they were doing in the mid 2000s (See You On The Other Side and Untitled). The Serenity album got better reviews and the new album is very well received but 2003-2015....It was UGLY.....They had a decade of failure that has only been matched by Hetfield and company
    The NIN fanbase thinks Atticus Ross DESTROYED the band! Everything post-The Fragile was HORRIBLY received!

Lest we forget, Atticus produced Korn's Untitled album. Do you see the CORRELATION? Everything the man touches is TERRIBLE! Fans are rioting! Just look at the FACEBOOK posts!

Don't make me laugh.

Also, Korn II is a pretty good album.

Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by katara View Post
    Also, Korn II is a pretty good album.
    That opinion is shared by you and Ross Robinson and thats about it because that album is a steaming shit pile....Even Jonathan Davis admitted that....But this thread should go back to the trainwreck that is Manson instead of the nu metal daddies

So will Manson tour in 2020? Everyone is hopping on package tours and now he is a free agent with this Ozzy tour blowing up.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Loud noises!!!

Mentioned
    75 Post(s)
    Manson will be the opener for Smash Mouth... Who’ll be opening up for NIN.

And that wouldn’t even be the weirdest tour of 2020.
    Last edited by Krazy; 02-19-2020 at 12:19 PM.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Krazy View Post
    Manson will be the opener for Smash Mouth... Who’ll be opening up for NIN.

And that wouldn’t even be the weirdest tour of 2020.

I hope they end every night with a supercover of Why can't we be friends with all the bands together, first with a super dramatic dark version and after that the happy version with all of them jumping and hugging each other

Mentioned
    251 Post(s)
    The funniest turn of events possible would be him opening for the My Chemical Romance tour that sold out in one day so I vote for that.

Wild how bad this guy’s touring luck is, the times he isn’t a drunk wreck he ends up getting the flu or passing out onstage from heatstroke, entire tours get cancelled because of other people’s health issues, band members get accused of assault or go into comas, dumb props break his leg. Even if he got his shit together and did something other than the same 12 song setlist that he’s done for a decade it’s like he’d still end up lost at sea on a life raft or something else absurd. Has he even had a single run of dates in the past 5 years go smoothly?

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Marilyn Manson and Motionless in White, from a marketing perspective, should absolutely happen.

Mentioned
    280 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Archive_Reports View Post
    Marilyn Manson and Motionless in White, from a marketing perspective, should absolutely happen.
    Can we just have MiW do a manson tribute tour? Its basically the same thing as manson in 2003 and would probably be cheaper.

Mentioned
    141 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by tony.parente View Post
    Can we just have MiW do a manson tribute tour? Its basically the same thing as manson in 2003 and would probably be cheaper.
    I'd be down for that.

Mentioned
    280 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ManBurning View Post
    I'd be down for that.
    Honestly with Primus doing a Rush tour i feel like it's a huge missed opportunity atm.

Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Manson with Filter in the "We love Trent Reznor and wish he would still acknowledge our existence" Tour

Mentioned
    30 Post(s)

Marilyn Manson

Manson with Filter in the "We love Trent Reznor and wish he would still acknowledge our existence" Tour
    As someone who LOVED Filter and still loves Title of Record, Richard Patrick let me down this past year when he booked a tour to play that album in whole, and then cancelled the whole tour because of apparent scheduling conflicts to work on a score. I call bullshit. In all my years, his is the only show that I’ve ever bought tickets to that was cancelled. It left a bad taste in my mouth.

AND I had to find out it was cancelled the NIGHT before the show by some rando on Instagram. He didn’t even announce it on any other platform than Facebook.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ItsChrisRoss View Post
    As someone who LOVED Filter and still loves Title of Record, Richard Patrick let me down this past year when he booked a tour to play that album in whole, and then cancelled the whole tour because of apparent scheduling conflicts to work on a score. I call bullshit. In all my years, his is the only show that I’ve ever bought tickets to that was cancelled. It left a bad taste in my mouth.

AND I had to find out it was cancelled the NIGHT before the show by some rando on Instagram. He didn’t even announce it on any other platform than Facebook.

What's more disappointing is Richard teaming up with Brian Liesegang, apparently almost finishing an album, and then scrapping it all due to the PledgeMusic fiasco.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Boom, right in the feels! Comedy gold.

Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mutilated View Post
    What's more disappointing is Richard teaming up with Brian Liesegang, apparently almost finishing an album, and then scrapping it all due to the PledgeMusic fiasco.
    Agreed. I forgot about this. I don’t think he scrapped it completely because of the Pledge Music thing though, and I was annoyed to hear that his reformation with Brian basically amounted to nothing now. Last year was a bad year for Filter and RP.

Mentioned
    120 Post(s)
    Instead, MiW somehow got the hottest band in hardcore, Knocked Loose to agree to tour with them this summer. I have no problem with the notion of bands like KL, Code Orange & Turnstile expanding their audience. I applaud it. But fuck MiW. Hackey nonsense. At least KL opening that Parkway Drive tour this fall is still in the world of acceptance, even with PD selling out a few years ago.

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by bobbie solo View Post
    Instead, MiW somehow got the hottest band in hardcore, Knocked Loose to agree to tour with them this summer. I have no problem with the notion of bands like KL, Code Orange & Turnstile expanding their audience. I applaud it. But fuck MiW. Hackey nonsense. At least KL opening that Parkway Drive tour this fall is still in the world of acceptance, even with PD selling out a few years ago.
    I like a handful of MiW's tracks but don't really care for the majority of their output. Would really love to see an "up-and-coming" hardcore tour with bands liked Knocked Loose, Seeyouspacecowboy, Pressure Cracks, etc.

Mentioned
    120 Post(s)
    I like a handful of MiW's tracks but don't really care for the majority of their output. Would really love to see an "up-and-coming" hardcore tour with bands liked Knocked Loose, Seeyouspacecowboy, Pressure Cracks, etc.
    add One Step Closer to that list:

And while we're at it, look at Gulch destroy everything:

Mentioned
    96 Post(s)
    I'll just post this here to remind how great this band once was.

Everything about this performance is awesome. I used to think they made The Last Tour on Earth album as a mix of songs from different shows because Manson couldn't sing consistently for 80 minutes. Well shit, his vocals here are consistently amazing.

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by fillow View Post

Everything about this performance is awesome. I used to think they made The Last Tour on Earth album as a mix of songs from different shows because Manson couldn't sing consistently for 80 minutes. Well shit, his vocals here are consistently amazing.
    Lots of bands do that tho. Even the Gift was three shows to choose from

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by fillow View Post

Always makes me laugh when the fanboys try to defend his recent shitty vocal performance by saying its because its recorded on a "shitty youtube video" well this is a 1998 video recorded on whatever cam was available back then and it sounds way better than the pro shot we are seeing nowadays

Mentioned
    122 Post(s)
    Guys, I bought it...

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    The Three Ton Gate version of Rumspringa you can fine online is the "2012 Edition." But apparently a different version was released back in 2002. I wanted to see the tracklist, to see how it differed from the 2012 Edition, but I can't find any info about it online. I checked the old Three Ton Gate websites with the Wayback Machine, but I wasn't able to find much info about Rumspringa. Is anyone familiar with the 2002 version? Thanks.
    Last edited by adamsrib; 04-11-2020 at 04:15 AM.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    As much as I've grown to hate Funko Pops, I gotta say this Manson one is so cute. I may just have to pick one soon.

Mentioned
    122 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by kaydraven View Post
    As much as I've grown to hate Funko Pops, I gotta say this Manson one is so cute. I may just have to pick one soon.
    I'm in the same boat, not a fan, but this one was a delightful exception.

Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by kaydraven View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by NotoriousTIMP View Post
    I'm in the same boat, not a fan, but this one was a delightful exception.
    It's a slippery slope from here...

Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Feldman did a 40 minute instagram video crying the entire time and Manson was apparently watching and making fun of him. This is too good