Page 53 of 135 FirstFirst ... 3 43 51 52 53 54 55 63 103 ... LastLast
Results 1,561 to 1,590 of 4043

Thread: Marilyn Manson

Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Helpmeiaminhell View Post
    I think Manson will be dead by the summer.
    Ive been reading people say this for at least a decade. Not saying it's impossible you're right, but this isn't really new for him.

Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by imail724 View Post
    Ive been reading people say this for at least a decade. Not saying it's impossible you're right, but this isn't really new for him.
    ive been saying this aboot al jourgensen for the last TWO decades

Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by SM Rollinger View Post
    Al is certainly an addict. But he seems to have it far more under control than mm. I think he pretty much sticks to Coors light at this point in his life.

Saw ministry last summer, and while the glory days are certainly over, the show was still pretty energetic and enjoyable.

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Eh, just from concert behavior alone, I wouldn't personally make the leap from "handling lacklustre crowds poorly" to "going to die within the next year." Nobody knows but him how much drugs+stuff he's actually doing, and I think there's far more prosaic explanations for what went down. The NYC vids just look like a slightly more extreme version of what I saw him do in Madison, and while it certainly makes for a poor show, I don't even think I'd call it a "breakdown," massive or not, as many Youtube vids seem to be doing. I'd be more inclined to think that he's just having difficulty dealing with the fact that he's just not as popular as he once was - if you think about the kinds of crowds which used to be genuinely ecstatic to see him, every night, in huge arenas, it'd be no wonder that a half-interested crowd would be distressing. IMO it'd be like him to sort of poke at that wound onstage rather than just getting on with it. I gather from above that his last parent died over the past year too, so I can imagine feeling rather unmoored by the fact that the crowds aren't as stable as he thought, either.

Not excusing the behavior -- as I said a few weeks ago, there's far better ways to deal with an unresponsive crowd than throwing a fit -- but I'm not one to hop on the doomsday train about it. I can't imagine increased internet visibility about these kinds of outcomes at shows is gonna help future shows go well, though. Feels like he's just setting himself up for confrontation (which I suppose wouldn't be out of character).

Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by SM Rollinger View Post
    Al is like Ozzy/Keith Richards....I think he is going to outlive everybody

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    And now Manson is being accused of sexual harassment/racism on the set of House by Charlyne Yi: http://www.indiewire.com/2018/02/cha...nt-1201930059/

And the hits keep on coming....

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Was he groping anyone? Showing his dick? Asking them questions about their sexuality?

This gets so tiring.

But yeah, the man needs help, we all hope he gets it.

Mentioned
    994 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by xolotl View Post
    Eh, just from concert behavior alone, I wouldn't personally make the leap from "handling lacklustre crowds poorly" to "going to die within the next year."

Mentioned
    101 Post(s)
    Manson just announced as the headliners for Heavy Montreal. Pretty risky if you ask me. Hopefully, he plays a full set without any hiccups.
    Last edited by Deepvoid; 02-21-2018 at 04:53 PM.

Mentioned
    96 Post(s)

Mentioned
    161 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by october_midnight View Post
    Rob Zombie said he hated the last tour and would never do it again. Lo and behold here we go again.

Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Interesting he's coming back to Long Island after "nobody loved him" last time. I know what I won't be doing August 7th.

Mentioned
    251 Post(s)
    I feel like those crowds are going to be like a diet version of an ICP show, holy shit.

Has he ever neglected Florida this much on an album cycle before? I think he only did that one festival all the way up in Jacksonville which may as well be another state as far as anything central or south FL is concerned. He usually does a few dates down here. I don't exactly mind considering all I've seen of these shows and not liking HUD at all, but it's still weird.

Mentioned
    169 Post(s)
    Didn't they threat each other last time? I think even Howard stern offered them a boxing match...

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by henryeatscereal View Post
    Didn't they threat each other last time? I think even Howard stern offered them a boxing match...
    I feel like Manson is agreeing to this tour because it will give him an excuse to treat every show like that Huntington, NY show. Why Rob Zombie wants to get involved with this mess again is beyond me.

Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Space Suicide View Post
    Rob Zombie said he hated the last tour and would never do it again. Lo and behold here we go again.
    Yeah wasn't there something about one of them showing up late and the other's set getting cut short and then there was a bunch of passive aggressive drama over it?

Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Looks like now is a good time as ever to use those free LiveNation vouchers to witness a possible Manson shit show.

Mentioned
    120 Post(s)
    There was a ton of beef and shit talking on that last tour together. But then they buried the hatchet and said nice things about each other. Whatever this thing is a fucking abortion regardless. Fuck them and fuck Live Nation for proposing this package.

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by thefragile_jake View Post
    Looks like now is a good time as ever to use those free LiveNation vouchers to witness a possible Manson shit show.
    Has anyone been able to use them for a concert? Even time I check I never see a show listed.

Mentioned
    75 Post(s)

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    Of course, I could understand Zombie if he needs it for some film project as financing for films (unless you're tied to a studio or hired by one) is very difficult these days.

Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by virushopper View Post
    Has anyone been able to use them for a concert? Even time I check I never see a show listed.
    Oh yeah, I've been using them for the past two years. I think they let you use your vouchers after May when most giant amphitheaters have their summer and early fall schedules good to go. At least, that's how I've noticed it. You can always try and add your voucher code to the check out as well to verify.

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by thefragile_jake View Post
    Oh yeah, I've been using them for the past two years. I think they let you use your vouchers after May when most giant amphitheaters have their summer and early fall schedules good to go. At least, that's how I've noticed it. You can always try and add your voucher code to the check out as well to verify.
    The free show voucher or the discount price one?

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by virushopper View Post
    I saw Incubus last year. There were probably 3 decent options and 3 terrible ones offered near me in 2017

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Well, if the below builds up steam, something tells me the tour might not get off the ground and just might become a Zombie solo gig:

https://www.glamour.com/story/why-is...an-rachel-wood
    Last edited by renton44; 03-06-2018 at 03:17 PM.

Mentioned
    528 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by renton44 View Post
    Well, if the below builds up steam, something tells me the tour won't get off the ground and just might become a Zombie solo gig:

what the fuck, how did i not know any of this?

welp...i'm done. not even kidding a little. i'm done with manson.

i will be selling off my manson records. if anyone here wants them, let me know.

https://www.discogs.com/Mar1lyn-Man5...release/239093

https://www.discogs.com/Marilyn-Mans...release/562943

https://www.discogs.com/Marilyn-Mans...elease/6542929

https://www.discogs.com/Marilyn-Mans...elease/6493346

all vinyl & sleeves in VG+ or NM condition. i also have the "dead to the world" VHS.

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    I always wondered what attracted Manson to ERW as I'm glad she's moved on from that relationship and is in a good place in her life.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by eversonpoe View Post
    what the fuck, how did i not know any of this?

welp...i'm done. not even kidding a little. i'm done with manson.

i will be selling off my manson records. if anyone here wants them, let me know.

https://www.discogs.com/Mar1lyn-Man5...release/239093

https://www.discogs.com/Marilyn-Mans...release/562943

https://www.discogs.com/Marilyn-Mans...elease/6542929

https://www.discogs.com/Marilyn-Mans...elease/6493346

all vinyl & sleeves in VG+ or NM condition. i also have the "dead to the world" VHS.
    I would love to take those records off your hands but you should hold onto them. Innocent until proven guilty and all that. We all also know he has a way of exaggerating too.

Mentioned
    65 Post(s)
    Well, if the below builds up steam, something tells me the tour might not get off the ground and just might become a Zombie solo gig:

he's so fucking revolting.

Mentioned
    528 Post(s)
    I would love to take those records off your hands but you should hold onto them. Innocent until proven guilty and all that. We all also know he has a way of exaggerating too.
    but ERW is likely not exaggerating, and i'm definitely on her side of this issue.