Page 133 of 135 FirstFirst ... 33 83 123 131 132 133 134 135 LastLast
Results 3,961 to 3,990 of 4043

Thread: Marilyn Manson

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jinsai View Post
    Better than that movie

Thank you for joining Team "Born Villain is trash". Truly one of the worst albums I've heard in my entire 35 years of existence

Mentioned
    122 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by rampface View Post
    Thank you for joining Team "Born Villain is trash". Truly one of the worst albums I've heard in my entire 35 years of existence
    *”Eat Me, Drink Me” has entered the chat*

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Eat Me Drink Me is Sgt. Peppers compared to Born Villain. If needed, I have a million valid points

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    ehhhhhhhhhhh... I have better things to do with my time... like lie on my back and piss into my mouth

Mentioned
    180 Post(s)
    Did that bug you @Prettybrokenspiral? Well, go fuck yourself!
    lmao no, not hardly. I just find it endlessly hilarious how this guy's music continues to irritate people to the point where they want to drink their own urine and..

I wanna play the ranking game

1. Mechanical Animals
    2. Eat Me Drink Me
    3. Antichrist Superstar
    4. Golden Age of Grotesque
    5. Holy Wood
    6. The High End of Low
    7. Portrait of an American Family
    8. Born Villain
    9. The Pale Emperor
    10. Someone actually shitting in my mouth
    11. Heaven Upside Down
    literally eat shit, that's all..

Good try, tho

Mentioned
    96 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by NotoriousTIMP View Post
    *”Eat Me, Drink Me” has entered the chat*
    Both massive turds. I'm not about to, what was it...drink my own urine? But I'll freely call out garbage music that is made for tweens. When a generation of kids grows up and does crazy stuff like get mortgages and realize that shtick they thought was edgy when they were 16 years old gets stale and goofy. *shrugs*
    Last edited by october_midnight; 09-29-2020 at 08:32 AM.

Mentioned
    552 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by october_midnight View Post
    Both massive turds. I'm not about to, what was it...drink my own urine?
    Nobody said anything about drinking it, you just gotta lie on your back, aim at your eager gaping mouth, and piss into it until the piss dribbles out all over yourself because your mouth can no longer make room for more piss. You can at that point, drink it I guess if you feel so inclined.

I don't wanna make assumptions but I guess if we're we're working symbolically, yes, the "Born Villain" appreciation might be where the piss is swallowed. You're welcome, everyone.

The new album is still very good

Mentioned
    122 Post(s)
    Nobody said anything about drinking it, you just gotta lie on your back, aim at your eager gaping mouth, and piss into it until the piss dribbles out all over yourself because your mouth can no longer make room for more piss. You can at that point, drink it I guess if you feel so inclined.
    visions of “tub girl” come to mind

Mentioned
    180 Post(s)

I don't wanna make assumptions but I guess if we're we're working symbolically, yes, the "Born Villain" appreciation might be where the piss is swallowed. You're welcome, everyone.

The new album is still very good
    There is yet to be a Manson album as cringe as some of these recent posts you've been making. Actual facts..

For what it's worth, they are kinda comical in their own special way..

Mentioned
    96 Post(s)
    Pretty rich coming from you, the one person that has been the most condescending piece of unhappy shit on here in recent memory.

For that it's worth, that's at least something to be happy about?

Mentioned
    280 Post(s)
    Hey now Eat Me Drink Me is an incredible record. Also Born Villains saving grace is murderers are getting prettier every day.

Mentioned
    96 Post(s)
    That was a solid track, to be sure. And EMDM does have a good riff here and there. I was about to say that one track called You and Me and The Devil Makes Three was pretty good, until that one part HAPPYCUTE MURDER RAPE HAPPYCUTE MURDER RAPE! or whatever nonsense he says there lol. Laughable.

Mentioned
    552 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Prettybrokenspiral View Post
    There is yet to be a Manson album as cringe as some of these recent posts you've been making. Actual facts..

For what it's worth, they are kinda comical in their own special way..
    Wait... are you telling me that you figured out that the whole "drink your own piss" thing was SUPPOSED to be gross? Did you figure that out by yourself or did you need help? Sorry, I just watched a music video where some asshole quotes MacBeth and then shoves an eyeball in a vagina while terrible music played in the background.

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by NotoriousTIMP View Post
    The fuckin' visual....jesus christ....

I'm amazed he's that accurate.

Mentioned
    180 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by october_midnight View Post
    Pretty rich coming from you, the one person that has been the most condescending piece of unhappy shit on here in recent memory.

For that it's worth, that's at least something to be happy about?
    Unhappy? Where'd you get that idea from? I'm happier than I can ever remember being in my entire life..

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Seems like the below lyrics are Manson's thesis on public persona:

I need a raincoat for tomorrow /
    It's about how much people cry / When you die
    It's not about the storm of tears / That you make when you're alive
    We've seen this with Michael Jackson previously (and again with the recent HBO documentary); and we saw it with David Bowie's death. Mind you, I am not making a moral argument or moral judgment on any of these artists. But despite the allegations both of the aforementioned celebrities received during/after their death, they still are revered by a huge portion of their fanbase and still sell music to commercials and I'm sure their estates will thrive for many generations on the work they created. Manson seems to be content resting in that same spot.

The virtue signaling I see everywhere all of the sudden is really silly. Especially regarding Manson. Manson admitted to all sort of non-fictional abuse in interviews and in his auto-biography/creation myth. Abused his bandmates physically and his whole touring team verbally. And he's not alone...read any rock celebrity bio (or read anything about someone who is famous/powerful). Just because the conversation shifted to its current state, now everyone suddenly finds it repulsive. I was lurking on this board during THEOL, arguably his most mysoginistic album, and boy oh boy did people eat it up then...

Mentioned
    552 Post(s)
    Unhappy? Where'd you get that idea from? I'm happier than I can ever remember being in my entire life..
    Well, I guess SOMEONE has to be really loving everything in this stupid shitty timeline...

Mentioned
    180 Post(s)
    Wait... are you telling me that you figured out that the whole "drink your own piss" thing was SUPPOSED to be gross? Did you figure that out by yourself or did you need help? Sorry, I just watched a music video where some asshole quotes MacBeth and then shoves an eyeball in a vagina while terrible music played in the background.
    And yet, almost nine years later, people are still losing their minds over it. The funniest part is, I'm pretty sure I forgot to even watch the Born Villain movie and now I'm gonna go check that shit out because no way it can be bad to the point of peeing in your own mouth over. There's no way..

I know the Doppelherz clip tried my patience back when it was released, but I don't remember it driving me to such extremes. I was also doing a lot of drugs back in those days, so who knows..

Born Villain..is it Manson's crowning achievement? Not hardly. Is it as bad as some of you are making it out to be? Not hardly. So bad it's worth peeing in your mouth instead of listening to it? Well, to each their own..

We good now, bruh?

Mentioned
    552 Post(s)
    And yet, almost nine years later, people are still losing their minds over it. The funniest part is, I'm pretty sure I forgot to even watch the Born Villain movie and now I'm gonna go check that shit out because no way it can be bad to the point of peeing in your own mouth over. There's no way..

I know the Doppelherz clip tried my patience back when it was released, but I don't remember it driving me to such extremes. I was also doing a lot of drugs back in those days, so who knows..

Born Villain..is it Manson's crowning achievement? Not hardly. Is it as bad as some of you are making it out to be? Not hardly. So bad it's worth peeing in your mouth instead of listening to it? Well, to each their own..

We good now, bruh?
    Eat shit.

Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Mike Patton drank his own piss onstage with Faith No More and Mr Bungle. He also poured someone elses piss over his head onstage with Faith No More in front of 50,000 Guns N Roses fans. So lets cool it on the whole 'drinking piss" is horrible routine. Diss Manson all you want but if one of you starts dissing Patton..........then we gonna throw down

Mentioned
    552 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Helpmeiaminhell View Post
    Mike Patton drank his own piss onstage with Faith No More and Mr Bungle. He also poured someone elses piss over his head onstage with Faith No More in front of 50,000 Guns N Roses fans. So lets cool it on the whole 'drinking piss" is horrible routine. Diss Manson all you want but if one of you starts dissing Patton..........then we gonna throw down
    'You need something wet in your mouth" has always been a... weird lyric I guess
    But yes, all day long, no matter how much I like the new Manson album, and I do, Mr Bungle > Faith No More > Fantomas > the rest of the patton stuff > Marilyn Manson.

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    If your mouth was "eager" for the piss I would have to imagine you'd be planning on drinking at least some of it.

Mentioned
    180 Post(s)
    Eat shit.
    lol so edgy..

No offense taken at all, man. Peace be with you..

Mentioned
    75 Post(s)
    “Pffft. Fucking amateurs.”

- GG Allin’s corpse

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Normally I find ETS to be moderated fairly well.
    I assume the moderators care so little for Manson that none of them can be bothered to check in on the hot garbage getting thrown around in here.
    Funny how no other thread has this much trash.
    We Are Chaos is good.

Mentioned
    552 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by brotha52 View Post
    Normally I find ETS to be moderated fairly well.
    I assume the moderators care so little for Manson that none of them can be bothered to check in on the hot garbage getting thrown around in here.
    Funny how no other thread has this much trash.
    We Are Chaos is good.
    Thank you for your contribution.

Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    This MIGHT be the point where the "drink piss" analogy has gone too far, but I'm down. We are talking about a guy who begged crowds to spit on him
    I mean there is a Faith No More show from 1995 Chile where Mike Patton demanded the crowd of 50,000 people spit on him and Mike was also spitting on the crowd. There were parts of that show where Mike literally opened his mouth and literally gave people a target to spit in his mouth lmao....The entire show was Mike spitting on the crowd and vice versa....

Mentioned
    552 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Helpmeiaminhell View Post
    . There were parts of that show where Mike literally opened his mouth and literally gave people a target to spit in his mouth lmao....
    That was gross! I'd never seen that, and... I just gotta say I love the direction this thread is taking!

I kid... I get it, this whole thing kinda went off the rails, and it's my fault really. I made a joke about how I guess I'd rather drink piss than listen to this shitty song... then the song had this video, and I stuck to the joke and I really didn't mean to derail this thread that, otherwise, is so great. I wasn't really intending to start a conversation about drinking urine in any realistic way, and I never meant to suggest that I would ACTUALLY rather drink my own piss than listen to that song again, or watch that video again, except, actually that's completely literally true.

And that is where I promise to stop.
    We Are Chaos is good.

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Manson's best tracks are definitely his moodier ones. While enjoy the older ones that find him full of piss and vinegar, I always find myself going back to those where he's singing more.

Mentioned
    552 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Archive_Reports View Post
    Manson's best tracks are definitely his moodier ones. While enjoy the older ones that find him full of piss and vinegar, I always find myself going back to those where he's singing more.
    I feel like I've been an asshole in this thread, so... I agree.

I don't know anything about his stuff between Holy Wood and the new record but my favorite tracks are probably mostly the "ballads." Coma White, Broken Needle, Paint You With My Love...

The other stuff I like is mostly on Antichrist Superstar, and it's the pissed off stuff... Angel w/ Scabbed Wings, Reflecting God.. although, the moody ballad on that album is pretty weak really. Will say, the "when all of your wishes are granted many of your dreams will be destroyed" at the end of ACSS is probably the coolest moment he's made.

EDIT: and I really might as well disclose that I stole that "piss" joke from a letter to the editor of Alternative Press about how the reader really felt about MM
    Last edited by Jinsai; 10-02-2020 at 06:22 PM.