Page 22 of 22 FirstFirst ... 12 20 21 22
Results 631 to 651 of 651

Thread: Before the Flood

  1. #631
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Greece
    Posts
    1,602
    Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by onthewall2983 View Post
    Oh, my God... A Trentticus release on SW's store? SCREAMING WITH JOY

  2. #632
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    SF, SD
    Posts
    1,867
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    What are my options for purchasing the digital version?

    (sorry im so late to the party)

  3. #633
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    82
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by SM Rollinger View Post
    What are my options for purchasing the digital version?

    (sorry im so late to the party)
    7Digital.com is my go-to for digital FLAC releases. It is currently $12.99. And welcome, the party is still going!

  4. #634
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    London
    Posts
    5,071
    Mentioned
    203 Post(s)
    Tangent related, but the record label who made the release have had some bad flood damage, so if you haven't grabbed the vinyl yet, maybe do so to help them out
    https://twitter.com/jetfury/status/992680259207262208

    ( https://www.invada.co.uk/collections...motion-picture )

  5. #635
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    London
    Posts
    5,071
    Mentioned
    203 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by sheepdean View Post
    Tangent related, but the record label who made the release have had some bad flood damage, so if you haven't grabbed the vinyl yet, maybe do so to help them out
    https://twitter.com/jetfury/status/992680259207262208

    ( https://www.invada.co.uk/collections...motion-picture )
    Update: the BtF records all survived! https://twitter.com/invadauk/status/993553812018352128

  6. #636
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    1,444
    Mentioned
    75 Post(s)
    I'm glad everyone's refrained from making terrible After the Flood jokes.

  7. #637
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Indiana
    Posts
    2,833
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by TheBang View Post
    I'm glad everyone's refrained from making terrible After the Flood jokes.
    Not quite.

  8. #638
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Paris, France
    Posts
    1,331
    Mentioned
    68 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by TheBang View Post
    I'm glad everyone's refrained from making terrible After the Flood jokes.
    Well they did that themself right ?

  9. #639
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    San Francisco
    Posts
    689
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    question for those who know, and sorry if this was asked before, is the promo 2CD set lakeshore silver CD or CDR?

  10. #640
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Czech republic
    Posts
    213
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by armogi View Post
    question for those who know, and sorry if this was asked before, is the promo 2cd set lakeshore silver cd or cdr?
    cdr

  11. #641
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    San Francisco
    Posts
    689
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by curbes View Post
    cdr
    Thanks, i suspected that...

  12. #642
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Indiana
    Posts
    2,833
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by SM Rollinger View Post
    What are my options for purchasing the digital version?

    (sorry im so late to the party)
    You can now purchase it through Lakeshore Records' Bandcamp page:
    https://beforethefloodsoundtrack.ban...motion-picture

  13. #643
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Location
    here and there
    Posts
    683
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Some dude is on ebay selling used promo CDs of the soundtrack...I would snatch them if they were new. Not interested in used. Probably the only CD release this will ever see unfortunately

  14. #644
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Cincinnati, OH
    Posts
    1,706
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Anyone ever put this soundtrack on when depressed and while listening to it get even more depressed and then go watch the documentary and get WAY more depressed to the point that you listen to the soundtrack again in a dark room while getting SUPER depressed?

    Just me?

    Okay.

    Anyway, this is still my favorite TR + AR project thus far.

  15. #645
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Laughingstock of the World (America)
    Posts
    3,759
    Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ltrandazzo View Post
    Anyone ever put this soundtrack on when depressed and while listening to it get even more depressed and then go watch the documentary and get WAY more depressed to the point that you listen to the soundtrack again in a dark room while getting SUPER depressed?

    Just me?

    Okay.

    Anyway, this is still my favorite TR + AR project thus far.
    No...that’s what In This Twilight is for. Just replace the movie with The Gift.

    I do, however, keep a burned copy of this in the car for whenever it’s raining. Rainy drive + this album = positive depressive mood.

  16. #646
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Chicago, Illinois
    Posts
    8,199
    Mentioned
    381 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ltrandazzo View Post
    Anyone ever put this soundtrack on when depressed and while listening to it get even more depressed and then go watch the documentary and get WAY more depressed to the point that you listen to the soundtrack again in a dark room while getting SUPER depressed?

    Just me?

    Okay.

    Anyway, this is still my favorite TR + AR project thus far.
    i really want them to do a more involved collaboration with mogwai, where they're all in the studio together. i can only imagine both how heavy and how beautiful the music would be.

  17. #647
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    LIC, NY
    Posts
    861
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by theimage13 View Post
    No...that’s what In This Twilight is for. Just replace the movie with The Gift.

    I do, however, keep a burned copy of this in the car for whenever it’s raining. Rainy drive + this album = positive depressive mood.
    For a second, I thought you were talking about the Keanu Reeves movie The Gift and was reeeeally confused.

  18. #648
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Laughingstock of the World (America)
    Posts
    3,759
    Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by paul_guyet View Post
    For a second, I thought you were talking about the Keanu Reeves movie The Gift and was reeeeally confused.
    I was. What are you talking about?

  19. #649
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    786
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by theimage13 View Post
    No...that’s what In This Twilight is for. Just replace the movie with The Gift.

    I do, however, keep a burned copy of this in the car for whenever it’s raining. Rainy drive + this album = positive depressive mood.
    Quote Originally Posted by paul_guyet View Post
    For a second, I thought you were talking about the Keanu Reeves movie The Gift and was reeeeally confused.
    Quote Originally Posted by theimage13 View Post
    I was. What are you talking about?
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anothe...n_of_the_Truth

  20. #650
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Laughingstock of the World (America)
    Posts
    3,759
    Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Damnit, sarcasm is so fucking hard on the internet.

  21. #651
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Chicago, Illinois
    Posts
    8,199
    Mentioned
    381 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by theimage13 View Post
    Damnit, sarcasm is so fucking hard on the internet.
    that's why they make gifs & emojis



    hahahaha

Posting Permissions