Thread: Before the Flood (2016)

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Mentioned
    104 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ltrandazzo View Post
    Anyone ever put this soundtrack on when depressed and while listening to it get even more depressed and then go watch the documentary and get WAY more depressed to the point that you listen to the soundtrack again in a dark room while getting SUPER depressed?

Just me?

Okay.

Anyway, this is still my favorite TR + AR project thus far.
    No...that’s what In This Twilight is for. Just replace the movie with The Gift.

I do, however, keep a burned copy of this in the car for whenever it’s raining. Rainy drive + this album = positive depressive mood.

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by theimage13 View Post

I do, however, keep a burned copy of this in the car for whenever it’s raining. Rainy drive + this album = positive depressive mood.
    For a second, I thought you were talking about the Keanu Reeves movie The Gift and was reeeeally confused.

Mentioned
    104 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by paul_guyet View Post
    For a second, I thought you were talking about the Keanu Reeves movie The Gift and was reeeeally confused.
    I was. What are you talking about?

Mentioned
    29 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by paul_guyet View Post
    I was. What are you talking about?
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anothe...n_of_the_Truth