Faceplams Faceplams:  0

Thread: Imperium

Mentioned
    120 Post(s)

Imperium

holy shit I'm loving this so far. Took a break for a few. I'll report back when I'm done.

Synopsis: Harry Potter infiltrates the white power movement in America.

Mentioned
    120 Post(s)
    Ok, very good movie. Radcliffe is great in it. Really dives into the role. His FBI agent persona is super smart and quick on his feet. Things get a little too Hollywood at times (nothing eye-roll inducing) and I thought the fast pace, while def. keeping things moving and keeping you interested, did sacrifice some characterization of the white power guys. Still, a great thriller and yet another awesome performance from Radcliffe. He really shines & carries the film. I love practically all the choices he's made since Harry Potter. Great young actor. Speaking of which, see Swiss Army Man if you haven't already.

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Looks good. Radcliffe has done solid acting in his post-Potter projects, particularly in Kill Your Darlings. He's also not above taking challenging roles. Will check this one out.

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    I liked it as well and you are right about its fast pace. Good movie overall.

First thing I did after it ended was to order "How to make friends and influence people".

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Just watched in the cinema 2 days ago when a right wing party got 21% of the votes in one of our states...had goosebumps while watching this.
    It's a great movie and though I didn't like Radcliffe as H.P. I really respect him now.
    Great actor and a superb movie. Must Seen!