Faceplams Faceplams:  0

Thread: Audiovent

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Audiovent

No thread on these guys who have recently reformed so though I'd make one.

Anyone familiar with this band may know their singer Jason is Brandon from Incubus's brother, and their guitarist Ben is Mike Einziger's brother. I believe their bassist Paul is Ben & Mike's Step Brother too.

They released their debut album 'Dirty Sexy Knights In Paris' in 2002, then while recording a follow up the band ended up splitting. They reformed a few years ago and did some reunion shows, then started work on new music. Things did go quiet again for a bit but now they have returned with a new single 'Sleepless Machine', with even more new music to follow.

It's good to have them back, this new track kicks ass and feels like a really awesome return from them. For anybody who does remember them from 20 years ago, it's well worth checking out.

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    "The Energy" was a staple on my early 2000s playlists. Digging the new track. Thanks for the heads up!

Mentioned
    233 Post(s)
    Should have called themselves Succubus

Mentioned
    73 Post(s)
    Good lord I had COMPLETELY forgotten about this band until just now. I remember having that album of theirs in 2002 and only liking one song on it.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by poinoup View Post
    "The Energy" was a staple on my early 2000s playlists. Digging the new track. Thanks for the heads up!
    All good! It looks their next track forthcoming is 'Sonic Sunrise' which they teased a demo of on their Instagram a while back, and it sounded incredible. Really looking forward to it!