Likes Likes:  0
Faceplams Faceplams:  0

Thread: Xenoblade Chronicles X (WiiU/3DS)

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

Xenoblade Chronicles X (WiiU/3DS)

Anyone here who's playing too?
    For those who are unfamiliar with the game I'll try to sum it up.
    I never played the other Xenoblade games, so it was totally new to me.

XCX:
    Create a character, have amnesia and start the game.
    Earth was attacked by an alien race and some people managed to escape in a ship and stranded on a strange planet, just to do the human thing (kill everything!) and start from scratch.
    You team up with some soldiers ("BLADEs") and go on the mission to find other survivors and manage to survive the attacks of the alien race, just to meet more enemies.
    It's RT combat but you can't aim by yourself. You choose the enemy you wanna attack and switch between your gun and you sword/speer/knife/... and use special attacks, kinda like a dance choreography.
    There are some classes (sniper, soldier, heavy, dual wielding speed thingy...).
    Leveling up is a thing too.
    There are 5 continents which you can explore (desert, ice, jungle, volcano, grasslands).
    It's a beautiful JRPG (damn it looks great for WiiU graphs) and has interesting characters and a shitload of weapons and enemies.
    AND THEY HAVE MECHS!!!
    I played for 55 hours now and it doesn't seem to me that I am near to the end of the game.
    Like every RPG you have to grind...oh boy do I grind a lot...but it's fine.

Soooo. Anyone else here having fun with this game too?
    Last edited by reznovka; 05-12-2016 at 03:12 AM.

Mentioned
    122 Post(s)
    I picked up the CE of this title and kinda regret it now. I quickly realised that I dont have the time or energy that is required to devote to this game. The gamescape is beautiful though so hopefully later on down the line I can get into it more.