Page 46 of 46 FirstFirst ... 36 44 45 46
Results 1,351 to 1,374 of 1374

Thread: The Walking Dead (SPOILERS)

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Erneuert View Post
    Now that was another damn good episode!

@ickyvicky - what did you think of it?
    I thought last night's episode was pretty good, but I didn't think it had to waste a whole episode on Siddiq. It was cool visually with the flashbacks, but they could've showed these in previous episodes as well to get to the point quicker. I didn't realize how it was more of the killings that messed him up - I really thought it was just him being a new dad with a baby and having so many patients to take care of that was tiring him out, because he never spoke about it (until last night's episode.) In Talking Dead, Siddiq talked about his PTSD.

As soon as Dante said it was Siddiq that packed the hemlock, I knew shit was going to go down. Haha, that was nuts, and Gabriel's face like, "Oh lord"

To the point of how Lydia hasn't recognize/acknowledged Dante - that's a good question. Maybe she thought he wanted to change like her? And being a doctor is a good coverup, least suspecting. Or maybe Dante has issues, like that kid that was following Negan and killed that mother and her son from the bus?

The Whisperer spitting in Carol's face, that was awesome. Didn't expect that, great acting.

I wonder what Lydia and Gamma will decide to do now, that's going to be a big game changer. Maybe Lydia will bump into Negan in the woods and he'll talk some sense into her.

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ickyvicky View Post
    I thought last night's episode was pretty good, but I didn't think it had to waste a whole episode on Siddiq. It was cool visually with the flashbacks, but they could've showed these in previous episodes as well to get to the point quicker. I didn't realize how it was more of the killings that messed him up - I really thought it was just him being a new dad with a baby and having so many patients to take care of that was tiring him out, because he never spoke about it (until last night's episode.) In Talking Dead, Siddiq talked about his PTSD.

As soon as Dante said it was Siddiq that packed the hemlock, I knew shit was going to go down. Haha, that was nuts, and Gabriel's face like, "Oh lord"

To the point of how Lydia hasn't recognize/acknowledged Dante - that's a good question. Maybe she thought he wanted to change like her? And being a doctor is a good coverup, least suspecting. Or maybe Dante has issues, like that kid that was following Negan and killed that mother and her son from the bus?

The Whisperer spitting in Carol's face, that was awesome. Didn't expect that, great acting.

I wonder what Lydia and Gamma will decide to do now, that's going to be a big game changer. Maybe Lydia will bump into Negan in the woods and he'll talk some sense into her.
    I’m speculating that Negan will see Alpha actually murder Lydia, which will make Negan snap and cut her head off.

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    To the point of how Lydia hasn't recognize/acknowledged Dante - that's a good question. Maybe she thought he wanted to change like her? And being a doctor is a good coverup, least suspecting.
    Welp, this explains that:

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    @Erneuert What episode was that in?!

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    @Erneuert What episode was that in?!
    That’s the opening of the next episode, a preview, lol.

In other news they’re saying the TV show could be ending with season 12.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Oh man. Two more seasons?? Gimme a break.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Oh man. Two more seasons?? Gimme a break.
    I hope youíre suggesting it should end sooner lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Yes, of course!

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    tbh I’d prefer the original TWD to go for 30 seasons than have to watch that third teenage spinoff shit

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    btw is it a coincidence that Lucille Ball is called Lucille Ball (the famous actress) and Negan’s Lucille is a bat? lol

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Well......I liked last night's episode, but I did not like how it ended. Like, really? That's going to be your "cliff hanger"??

Gabriel - I was like dayyyummmmm!!! He went all out burning the body and shit with his ride or die on the side, lol.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Well......I liked last night's episode, but I did not like how it ended. Like, really? That's going to be your "cliff hanger"??

Gabriel - I was like dayyyummmmm!!! He went all out burning the body and shit with his ride or die on the side, lol.
    Of course they left the biggest part for the mid season finale with that horde. It was an okay episode. Good to see Gabriel show some emotion.

Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Quick question. I haven't watched any of the new season yet, mostly due to the fact that I spent most of last season feeling bored and like I just didn't care about the story anymore. That said, should I give the new season a shot or just stay quit?

I want to avoid spoilers, so I'll only read posts that quote this post. Thanks!

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Toadflax View Post
    Quick question. I haven't watched any of the new season yet, mostly due to the fact that I spent most of last season feeling bored and like I just didn't care about the story anymore. That said, should I give the new season a shot or just stay quit?

Itís been a yawn fest for me but I continue to watch because Iíve already invested years.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Toadflax View Post

I would say watch it - with Negan back out in the wild (if you like Negan, that is), I *hope* it will pick up again. It's a rainy-day, nothing-to-do, type of watch. Nothing urgent yet for you to start catching up right away.

Mentioned
    83 Post(s)
    Looks like the new spinoff will only be a 2 season series.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by october_midnight View Post

Iím not crying over this lol. I probably wonít even watch it TBH.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Not watching it

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by october_midnight View Post

Can they change it to a 5-part web only series that only goes for 10 minutes each please?

Like, shit, tie up that loose end with what they did to that Asian chick from Flight 462 after they cut her off that boat. Show us stuff we want to see.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    "AMC Admits The Walking Dead Lost Viewers Over Negan"

https://www.dreadcentral.com/news/31...rs-over-negan/

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    "AMC Admits The Walking Dead Lost Viewers Over Negan"

https://www.dreadcentral.com/news/31...rs-over-negan/
    Interesting article. Oddly enough, Negans one of the only reasons I still watch now.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Same, haha

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Same, haha
    Also same, lol.

hmmmm,

Last edited by Erneuert; 01-28-2020 at 07:43 AM.

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Well then.