Thread: The Walking Dead (SPOILERS)

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Lt. Randazzo View Post
    Hey smart guy - The CDC was never in the comics, so how would we assume that the zombie virus being airborne is what Jenner told Rick? Jenner doesn't even exist in the comic. If anything, this show has proven that the comic is an influence, not canon for what can and can't happen, which is evident on Shane's continued existence, Sophia being a zombie, and a major lack of Michonne and Tyreese. I think it's safe to talk about the comic here and what is different from the show.
    Michonne wasn't in the comics until they are at the prison so her absence on the show is the same as the comic. Otherwise you are correct though and I'll add that Otis being dead and Andrea and Dale's relationship being different right now as two other differences between the comic and the show.

Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Zipfinator View Post
    Michonne wasn't in the comics until they are at the prison so her absence on the show is the same as the comic. Otherwise you are correct though and I'll add that Otis being dead and Andrea and Dale's relationship being different right now as two other differences between the comic and the show.
    Well, if the clip from the upcoming episode is any indication, we might be seeing the prison VERY soon.

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)

Shane's Poll

Did Shane kill Otis? Is he truly evil like the undead brain eating walkers?

Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Lt. Randazzo View Post
    Well, if the clip from the upcoming episode is any indication, we might be seeing the prison VERY soon.
    Especially now that apparently Shane AND Andrea are on thin ice with Hershel and Maggie. This next episode is shaping up to be really intense.
    Last edited by ImTheWiseJanitor; 02-25-2012 at 04:24 PM.