Page 49 of 69 FirstFirst ... 39 47 48 49 50 51 59 ... LastLast
Results 1,441 to 1,470 of 2068

Thread: The Walking Dead (SPOILERS)

Mentioned
    733 Post(s)
    Sorry for double post, but

Who's gonna die in the finale?

My money is on Gabriel, sadly. He is featured a LOT in the trailer.

Mentioned
    108 Post(s)
    I strangely don't have any idea of who may die. It better not be Negan! haha

Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    I think Gabriel and Aaron

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    I'm guessing someone(people) that have outlived their comic counterparts (Gabriel, Rosita, Carol, would love Judith, but doubtful).

Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    In the comics, Judith died as an infant back in the prison. During the Governor's attack Laurie was shot while holding Judith, they both died.
    Carol was a very different character in the books and killed herself by intentionally getting bitten very early on in the series. The show has KINDA been teasing that lately.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by versusreality View Post
    In the comics, Judith died as an infant back in the prison. During the Governor's attack Laurie was shot while holding Judith, they both died.
    Carol was a very different character in the books and killed herself by intentionally getting bitten very early on in the series. The show has KINDA been teasing that lately.
    Oh, I know. It just seems like they're replacing Carl with Judith, which makes me think she'll be untouchable now because he made it until the end of the comic. I just find her annoying (not the actress, the way they are writing the character). I mean, there's a third show coming that is all about kids. Do we really need a kid in this show telling adults what to do and being a better fighter than some adults? She's a frigging kid lol. She is not mini-Rick. Sorry writers. I just can't buy into it. Even Carol has been annoying lately.

Mentioned
    186 Post(s)

Mentioned
    186 Post(s)

Mentioned
    108 Post(s)
    I want the final episode already! :-P

Mentioned
    733 Post(s)
    New rumor is that FTWD characters will move to TWD in the back half of season 11.

I think having Morgan back would do wonders for TWD. Salazar is a great character, and so are John and June.

I honestly REALLY hope this happens.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    I thought Morgan died on FTWD. Admittedly, I stopped watching during the last season, but I thought I read that he died.

Mentioned
    108 Post(s)
    Is that a way of closing out FTWD?

Mentioned
    186 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by zaps30 View Post
    I thought Morgan died on FTWD. Admittedly, I stopped watching during the last season, but I thought I read that he died.
    They kind of made it look that way in the trailer for the upcoming season, but it could just be his eye is red with blood rather than zombified.

Mentioned
    733 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ickyvicky View Post
    Is that a way of closing out FTWD?
    I would think so.
    I'm looking forward to seeing everything come together: all 3 shows and the movies: for some sort of end to this chapter of the story.
    @Erneuert ... Edit: RYAN...JESUS your new name is impossible to spell,

there's no way they're killing morgan, unless Lennie James desperately wanted out.

Someone will save him. Sherry, maybe?
    Hell, it might even be Madison at this point
    Last edited by elevenism; 05-01-2020 at 10:23 AM.

Mentioned
    108 Post(s)
    Anyone watching Jeffrey Dean Morgan & his wife Hilarie's show on AMC?

Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Anyone watching Jeffrey Dean Morgan & his wife Hilarie's show on AMC?
    I caught the first few mins of the first episode...I plan to catch up on it eventually.

Mentioned
    108 Post(s)
    "The wait will be worth it." Uh huhhh....we've heard that one before.

https://ew.com/tv/walking-dead-norma...me-of-thrones/

Mentioned
    186 Post(s)
    "The wait will be worth it." Uh huhhh....we've heard that one before.

https://ew.com/tv/walking-dead-norma...me-of-thrones/
    I still don’t buy that they couldn’t finish the post production in time.

Mentioned
    733 Post(s)
    Finale will appear on October 4, followed immediately by the premiere of the third show.

Then, FtWD starts on the 11 of October, so I guess we'll have Fear and the new show on Sunday nights for awhile.

And THEN, season 10 has been expanded by 6 episodes, to be shown early next year.

SO, all in all, great fucking news from comicon.

Fear is gonna be anthology style, apparently, which is fucking GREAT. The only REALLY good episodes last season were the "bottle episodes," that don't necessarily advance the overall story . So a season of anthology/bottle episodes sounds like an improvement to me.

Mentioned
    186 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by elevenism View Post
    Finale will appear on October 4, followed immediately by the premiere of the third show.

Then, FtWD starts on the 11 of October, so I guess we'll have Fear and the new show on Sunday nights for awhile.

And THEN, season 10 has been expanded by 6 episodes, to be shown early next year.

SO, all in all, great fucking news from comicon.

Fear is gonna be anthology style, apparently, which is fucking GREAT. The only REALLY good episodes last season were the "bottle episodes," that don't necessarily advance the overall story . So a season of anthology/bottle episodes sounds like an improvement to me.
    Yeah, season 10 will be extended by 6 episodes but there will be no season 11 this Fall:

https://www.google.com.au/amp/s/dead...202994627/amp/

Mentioned
    733 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Erneuert View Post
    Yeah, season 10 will be extended by 6 episodes but there will be no season 11 this Fall:

https://www.google.com.au/amp/s/dead...202994627/amp/
    Right, but we will have Fear and the new show this fall, at least. And then, the 6 extra episodes early next year, and HOPEFULLY the back half of Fear next year (as it seems that only 6A was finished,) and then MAYBE season 11A NEXT fall, and hopefully the second and final season of World Beyond, also.

Edit: so damnit, @Erneuert , be happy, because we have precisely One Fucktons more TWD stuff to look forward to today than we did yesterday.

At least that, right? @ickyvicky ? @versusreality ?

As for me, I'm fucking happy
    Last edited by elevenism; 07-25-2020 at 06:09 AM.

Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    I'm happy too. the World Beyond initially didn't interest me but I am curious about it now. I need to catch up on Fear, didn't catch most of last season. I'll be ok if 11A doesn't appear until fall, or even the following spring.

Mentioned
    733 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by versusreality View Post
    I'm happy too. the World Beyond initially didn't interest me but I am curious about it now. I need to catch up on Fear, didn't catch most of last season. I'll be ok if 11A doesn't appear until fall, or even the following spring.
    Pretty sure World Beyond is meant to lead into the movie.
    It apparently heavily features the helicopter people who took Rick, and is limited to 2 seasons.

The last season of Fear honestly wasn't great. It's not the acting, or the set pieces, or even the dialog. It's that the story is just fucking ALL OVER the place.

Still, it's TWD, and I watched it. I'm thinking the anthology nature of season six will make the show better, because, as I've said, the standalone type episodes of Fear 5 were the good ones.

I'm hopeful we'll get 11A next fall. I THINK they might be extending 10 for that very reason, to have 11 premiere in the fall, per usual, instead of choosing between making people wait an extra year or starting 11 at the wrong TIME of year, and permanently screwing up the release schedule.

Mentioned
    186 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by elevenism View Post
    Edit: so damnit, @Erneuert , be happy, because we have precisely One Fucktons more TWD stuff to look forward to today than we did yesterday.
    Homer Simpson : Why should I kill my family?
    Moe Szyslak : Uh, they'd be much happier as ghosts.
    Homer Simpson : You don't look so happy.
    Moe Szyslak : Oh, I'm happy! I'm very happy! La-la-la-la-la-la-la! See? Now waste your family, I'll give you a beer!

Mentioned
    733 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Erneuert View Post
    Homer Simpson : Why should I kill my family?
    Moe Szyslak : Uh, they'd be much happier as ghosts.
    Homer Simpson : You don't look so happy.
    Moe Szyslak : Oh, I'm happy! I'm very happy! La-la-la-la-la-la-la! See? Now waste your family, I'll give you a beer!
    wait. are you trying to say i owe you a beer?
    Fosters, i mean. you guys call it Fosters down there, right? It's Australian for beer? :P

Come to Texas one day and i'll feed you beer and barbecue.

But yeah, man. Look, i know it sucks that season 11 won't premiere in October, but i kind of expected that. In fact, i KNEW it, because i keep up with when they're filming, and they've not been filming.

I'm not even going to believe these 6 "extra" season 10 episodes until i see them, honestly.

On that note, my wife and i were wondering if maybe people will be scattered about, after the events of the finale?

This way, they could film sort of minimalist "bottle" episodes, about one or two characters, in close quarters: episodes that don't require a whole lot of workers at a time, in terms of cast and crew.

Mentioned
    108 Post(s)
    So now the season finale is not really going to be a season finale episode (if they doing 6 more episodes) ?? I’m confused lol.

Mentioned
    186 Post(s)
    So now the season finale is not really going to be a season finale episode (if they doing 6 more episodes) ?? I’m confused lol.
    “So is this the finale?”

”Well yes, but actually no.”

Mentioned
    96 Post(s)
    The Walking Dead to officially end after 'super-sized' 11th season. Fret not however, at the same time as announcing that...AMC has announced that

2023 will see a TWD spinoff starring Norman Reedus and Melissa McBride as Daryl & Carol.

Oh, also another anthology series 'Tales of The Walking Dead'.
    Last edited by october_midnight; 09-09-2020 at 10:42 AM.

Mentioned
    186 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by october_midnight View Post
    The Walking Dead to officially end after 'super-sized' 11th season. Fret not however, at the same time as announcing that...AMC has announced that

2023 will see a TWD spinoff starring Norman Reedus and Melissa McBride as Daryl & Carol.

Oh, also another anthology series 'Tales of The Walking Dead'.
    Crap! I really wanted TWD to keep going and out-season "Supernatural"!

Mentioned
    108 Post(s)
    Are people really going to watch that?? I don't know...