Page 55 of 69 FirstFirst ... 5 45 53 54 55 56 57 65 ... LastLast
Results 1,621 to 1,650 of 2068

Thread: The Walking Dead (SPOILERS)

Mentioned
    186 Post(s)

Mentioned
    186 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by elevenism View Post
    So.The Walking Dead Origins: Daryl's Story, is badass.

These ARE AMC Plus exclusive.

If you guys don't have your own torrenting thing going on, get PLEX, and I'll share my server with you.

It's free and legal.
    Little preview thing.

Mentioned
    186 Post(s)

Mentioned
    733 Post(s)
    So, apparently, The Walking Dead will premiere a full WEEK early on AMC plus, which means, of course, that it will leak.

I WONDER what time the second Origins thing will leak? It's Thursday here, now.

Mentioned
    186 Post(s)
    So, apparently, The Walking Dead will premiere a full WEEK early on AMC plus, which means, of course, that it will leak.

I WONDER what time the second Origins thing will leak? It's Thursday here, now.
    Was the first one any good? Which character was the first one about again? Need to go watch it tonight.

Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Erneuert View Post

I still wish we could have got THIS.

Go to 1:22 and listen to Sam Witwer (who played the tank zombie with the grenade that Rick encounters in the pilot) describe a Season 1 prequel that Frank supposedly had plans for.

I would have LOVED to have seen that.

Mentioned
    733 Post(s)
    Was the first one any good? Which character was the first one about again? Need to go watch it tonight.
    Dude I fucking LOVED it. It's about Daryl.

It's Norman Reedus explaining the entire journey for Daryl, and how Daryl felt, and why he did this or that, with a lot of scenes showing everything that happened with Daryl over the past seasons.
    And he's NOT saying like "oh, haha, I remember shooting this. It was fun."

He's like REALLY intensely telling the story. So he's not in character doing the narration...I mean, he's saying "Daryl" instead of "me," but it's PRETTY much like he's in character.
    It's an hour long. You'll dig it.

Edit: the new one is Maggie.

I've not found it yet. Maybe it won't leak until the show actually airs.
    Last edited by elevenism; 07-22-2021 at 07:49 PM.

Mentioned
    733 Post(s)
    News from the official TWD Twitter page today, character by character:

Maggie
    "While Maggie has blocked out the horror of things seen and done in order to persevere, she is even more determined to fight for a future. A future for her son. But with the constant presence of Negan getting under her skin does she have as much control as she believes?"
    (Don't blame me for the incomplete sentences and missing commas. I'm just transcribing this shit.)

Negan"Negan secured hard-earned place within the community, which Maggie threatens. He does not like her holding his fate. But this is about survival, and Negan knows how to survive."

Rosita
    "Rosita is adept at raising her daughter and rising to the demands of any mission. She is an unyielding soldier and mother who remains calm under pressure. As a critical leader at Alexandria, she weighs what is the best course of action against all odds and differing opinions."

Gabriel
    "Rather than speak with God, Gabriel speaks in hard truths. He may be in a dark place, but it is allowing him to see clearly. He is stable and able to fight for the group in any capacity. If God is reaching out to Gabriel, He will have to wait."

Aaron
    "Suffering from trauma inflicted on the road, safety is of the utmost importance for Aaron. It's personal. It's his daughter. It's the community he helped build. Usually driven by compassion, Aaron questions if there is humanity left in the world."

Alden
    "Alden is a man of great loyalty and little tolerance. He has always looked at his surroundings and decided his own truth. With Hilltop burned down and Alexandria in shambles, his senses and observations are on higher alert."

Magna
    "Magna came out of the cave with a different perspective: life is too short. With her family dwindling, she protects from near and far. She will not engage in the meaningless, but rest assured, she will take a stand on important issues."

SO.

I guess that's the last big reveal before Comic-Con this weekend.
    Apparently there is a new trailer with Daryl and Dog in the subway, but I can't find it on YouTube.

Also, I didn't copy/paste this, because I don't use Twitter. I actually transcribed it from a fucking YouTube video.

My fucking arthritic hands hurt.

I'm a lunatic.

Mentioned
    186 Post(s)

Mentioned
    186 Post(s)
    News from the official TWD Twitter page today, character by character:

Maggie
    "While Maggie has blocked out the horror of things seen and done in order to persevere, she is even more determined to fight for a future. A future for her son. But with the constant presence of Negan getting under her skin does she have as much control as she believes?"
    (Don't blame me for the incomplete sentences and missing commas. I'm just transcribing this shit.)

Negan"Negan secured hard-earned place within the community, which Maggie threatens. He does not like her holding his fate. But this is about survival, and Negan knows how to survive."

Rosita
    "Rosita is adept at raising her daughter and rising to the demands of any mission. She is an unyielding soldier and mother who remains calm under pressure. As a critical leader at Alexandria, she weighs what is the best course of action against all odds and differing opinions."

Gabriel
    "Rather than speak with God, Gabriel speaks in hard truths. He may be in a dark place, but it is allowing him to see clearly. He is stable and able to fight for the group in any capacity. If God is reaching out to Gabriel, He will have to wait."

Aaron
    "Suffering from trauma inflicted on the road, safety is of the utmost importance for Aaron. It's personal. It's his daughter. It's the community he helped build. Usually driven by compassion, Aaron questions if there is humanity left in the world."

Alden
    "Alden is a man of great loyalty and little tolerance. He has always looked at his surroundings and decided his own truth. With Hilltop burned down and Alexandria in shambles, his senses and observations are on higher alert."

Magna
    "Magna came out of the cave with a different perspective: life is too short. With her family dwindling, she protects from near and far. She will not engage in the meaningless, but rest assured, she will take a stand on important issues."

SO.

I guess that's the last big reveal before Comic-Con this weekend.
    Apparently there is a new trailer with Daryl and Dog in the subway, but I can't find it on YouTube.

Also, I didn't copy/paste this, because I don't use Twitter. I actually transcribed it from a fucking YouTube video.

My fucking arthritic hands hurt.

I'm a lunatic.
    I’m reporting you to the feds on the grounds of finger abuse!

Mentioned
    733 Post(s)
    @Erneuert i can't find a copy of Origins E02 ANYWHERE.

Mentioned
    186 Post(s)

Mentioned
    733 Post(s)
    Yeah @Erneuert , between that interview and Nicotero's, we learned that they AREN'T filming the movie right now, and are still trying to get the story exactly right.
    They've REALLY painted themselves into a corner with this shit, now, haven't they?

Does

Rick return for the final few episodes? Does he not?

Does the movie take place during the 6 year time jump?

Do they do the final BIG time jump in the movies, or, at the end of the show?

Will the movies continue the story of the show?

They have all these assets and characters, but, man, it's gonna be HARD to not fuck SOME of it up.

I guess, on the other hand, if people don't like the ending of the show, they'll have another shot with the movie(s) or an AMC special or whatever the fuck they wanna do, so, I GuESS they have a few chances.

Mentioned
    186 Post(s)
    lol, so JDM went off and did The Unholy and now Andrew Lincoln is doing a horror flick too?

Mentioned
    186 Post(s)

Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Yeah @Erneuert , between that interview and Nicotero's, we learned that they AREN'T filming the movie right now, and are still trying to get the story exactly right.
    They've REALLY painted themselves into a corner with this shit, now, haven't they?

Does

Rick return for the final few episodes? Does he not?

Does the movie take place during the 6 year time jump?

Do they do the final BIG time jump in the movies, or, at the end of the show?

Will the movies continue the story of the show?

They have all these assets and characters, but, man, it's gonna be HARD to not fuck SOME of it up.

I guess, on the other hand, if people don't like the ending of the show, they'll have another shot with the movie(s) or an AMC special or whatever the fuck they wanna do, so, I GuESS they have a few chances.
    I'll go as far as saying: I hope Rick is killed off in the movies.

Mentioned
    733 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by versusreality View Post
    I'll go as far as saying: I hope Rick is killed off in the movies.
    they've already said rick will survive all three movies.

That being said, they ALSO claimed that the comic was just getting started right before they ended it, said the show would be on for MANY more years, like two years ago, and, in the three years since the Big Movies Announcement, have started filming on exactly Zero Movies.

Mentioned
    186 Post(s)
    they've already said rick will survive all three movies.

That being said, they ALSO claimed that the comic was just getting started right before they ended it, said the show would be on for MANY more years, like two years ago, and, in the three years since the Big Movies Announcement, have started filming on exactly Zero Movies.
    They got more than they bargained for with Lennie James. Too much focus on FTWD. Too much awesomeness.

Mentioned
    733 Post(s)
    They got more than they bargained for with Lennie James. Too much focus on FTWD. Too much awesomeness.
    Dude I honestly think they have no idea how to wrap the Rick storyline up. I wonder if they've even written the end of the show.

Nicotero said he's read MULTIPLE versions of the story for the first movie in the past several months, and they all sound great.

Mentioned
    186 Post(s)

”Welcome To The Commonwealth” ^

Last edited by Erneuert; 07-24-2021 at 06:13 PM.

Mentioned
    733 Post(s)
    @ickyvicky @Erneuert @versusreality @Discobunny

AHHHH, YEAH!

Here's the big one!

Edit: this is the final year of getting amped up for a season of TWD and geeking out over trailers.

"I can see it from the roof of my house.

Guys, if this is the end, it’s been an honor.”
    Last edited by elevenism; 07-24-2021 at 06:38 PM.

Mentioned
    733 Post(s)
    here's another!

Mentioned
    186 Post(s)
    They’re all saying not available in my country, lol.

Mentioned
    733 Post(s)
    They’re all saying not available in my country, lol.
    Try this. This is the trailer AND the comic con panel.

Dude just said this ISN'T the last TWD comic con, meaning, good GOD...season 11 won't be over this time NEXT year. He said "we still have a year and a half."

JESUS.

So, yeah. PLENTY of time for a movie to come out while the show's still on, and for Rick to possibly return at the end.

Edit: OH. I think I get it, at least for the main show. They're gonna do the first 16 episodes like one season, and then the final 8 will be like a short season 12.
    Last edited by elevenism; 07-24-2021 at 08:16 PM.

Mentioned
    186 Post(s)
    Is this the main one on IGN?

Mentioned
    186 Post(s)

Mentioned
    186 Post(s)

Mentioned
    186 Post(s)

Mentioned
    186 Post(s)
    @elevenism - I watched the first Origins episode with Daryl. That was awesome! I, too, can’t find part two (Maggie) anywhere aside from having a premium AMC account and being in Amerika. Any more luck on your end finding it?

Mentioned
    733 Post(s)
    @elevenism - I watched the first Origins episode with Daryl. That was awesome! I, too, can’t find part two (Maggie) anywhere aside from having a premium AMC account and being in Amerika. Any more luck on your end finding it?
    Dude I FINALLY found it today! It's on most torrent sites now.

I think AMC actually DID set up.new security, and it took.five days to crack, because, suddenly, part two was everywhere... five days later.