Page 49 of 49 FirstFirst ... 39 47 48 49
Results 1,441 to 1,448 of 1448

Thread: The Walking Dead (SPOILERS)

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    I muted and looked away during the horse scene. can't take seeing animals dying (part of the reason why I went vegan lol )

Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Here’s an “old man yells out cloud” type complaint I have had for a while that I wonder if anyone shares.

From what I understand, Magna was a fairly major character in the comics. In the show, since she’s been introduced, she’s been as hollow as bamboo. Every time I see her have a deep and meaningful convo with Yumiko I just want it to skip ahead. And she’s been around for a while. It seems like all she does is stab zombies, look pouty and that’s about it. No character depth, just kinda... there. Jeeze, same with Yumiko almost, though at least she has a cool accent.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    I agree. loved Magna in the comics, was hoping she'd have a bigger role. started of strong, then just faded.

I'm already spellbound by Princess though. hope they don't drop the ball with her.

Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    So the Princess isn’t who Eugene was talking to on the radio? They just came across her incidentally?

So pissed that we have only one episode left before we have to wait God knows how long for the proper finale.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Princess is not the girl on the radio.

Mentioned
    460 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Erneuert View Post
    Haven’t watched this yet, hope it ain’t click bait.

Dude makes great videos, but literally ALL of his titles are click bait.

Also, i'm pretty sure that the second spinoff is postponed. i KNOW that Fear is postponed.

Mentioned
    71 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by elevenism View Post
    i'm pretty sure that the second spinoff is postponed. i KNOW that Fear is postponed.
    you're fucking postponed bro.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    They're probably holding them back in case the fall shows are delayed. I'd bet anything the main show finale is delayed to redo some scenes and for the fall, too.