Mentioned
    185 Post(s)
    hahaha

Mentioned
    108 Post(s)
    Negan on Hot Ones:

Mentioned
    732 Post(s)
    So, there's "best episode of all time" talk for Here's Negan.

Thinking about watching it tonite.

Mentioned
    185 Post(s)
    Now, that was an emotionally charged episode. God damn. "I loved the shit outta you" at the end, farewelling Lucille. That really got me. They definitely ended this appended season on a high note. That smirk towards Maggie at the end kinda concerned me.

Also, "Valak’s Vipers," nice nod to The Conjuring universe.

Mentioned
    108 Post(s)
    Glad to hear it's good. I'm going to wait until Sunday to watch. I still haven't watched last week's episode.

Mentioned
    732 Post(s)
    I think we go back to Fear either next Sunday or the Sunday after, and then, holy shit, the FINAL SEASON begins in the summer! I wonder when season 2 of the kid show will come out. It's possible that it comes right after Fear, to try to keep the hype going. They're about to start filming the movie, too. This shit is about to all kick into high gear, one last time.

Mentioned
    185 Post(s)
    How do y’all interpret the look Negan gives Maggie right at the end right after Carol says “if you stay here, she will kill you”?

Mentioned
    108 Post(s)
    I think he believes it.

Mentioned
    185 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ickyvicky View Post
    I think he believes it.
    And what do you think his plans are going forward? I hope that wasn’t a “I’m gonna kill you first Maggie” look. lol

Mentioned
    108 Post(s)
    Nah, haha - I think he'll go along with whatever she wants to do. He's a different person now.

Mentioned
    185 Post(s)

Mentioned
    732 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Erneuert View Post
    How do y’all interpret the look Negan gives Maggie right at the end right after Carol says “if you stay here, she will kill you”?
    Idk but I don't exactly LIKE the idea of Maggie being the leader in the final chapter of this story, but, who the hell else is it gonna be?
    But yeah, I bet there will be some friction between Negan and Maggie.
    Last edited by elevenism; 04-05-2021 at 04:33 AM.

Mentioned
    732 Post(s)
    Oh, hey: did you guys see Lucille's "Full Moon" shirt? Full Moon as in Beta?

Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    great episode.

Mentioned
    185 Post(s)

Mentioned
    108 Post(s)
    Jeffrey Dean Morgan's son, Gus, is going to join season 11 as a walker

https://www.digitalspy.com/tv/ustv/a...an-morgan-son/

Mentioned
    185 Post(s)
    If you skip to 1:15 here and pause it, is that tattoo on the left the same one Norman has on his hand? It looks the same. What is it and why do they both have it? lol

Mentioned
    185 Post(s)

Also LOL

Last edited by Erneuert; 04-17-2021 at 03:51 AM.

Mentioned
    185 Post(s)
    Another bump. Good refresher:

Mentioned
    96 Post(s)
    Finally watched everything up to 10x22. Aside from Princess and Negan episodes, all other new ones felt like filler.
    Here's Negan was of course a standout one, but it did not have to include a quadruple nested flashback, really.
    Last edited by fillow; 06-03-2021 at 04:05 PM.

Mentioned
    185 Post(s)
    FYI - S11E01 airs on August 22.

Mentioned
    185 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by fillow View Post
    Finally watched everything up to 10x22. Aside from Princess and Negan episodes, all other new ones felt like filler.
    Here's Negan was of course a standout one, but it did not have to include a quadruple nested flashback, really.
    They felt like filler (from what I understand) because they were working with limited resources after having to postpone filming due to COVID, so they kept things a little more minimal.

In the comics, Fr. Gabriel gets hanged at that water tower he and Aaron are heading towards. Won’t surprise me if that happens to him given his actions in the most recent episode featuring him. I personally can’t believe Gabe has made it through the series this far. Aaron I kind of can, since he has basically become the visage of Rick in the comics (same looking beard and all, and missing a hand to boot).

I’m just so totally surprised and happy that Morgan, of all people, who was in the very first TWD episode is STILL going strong as a character. It’s like, damn, Rick isn’t even a thing I think of anymore. Morgan’s taken the spotlight.

Conveniently, it looks like TWD, FTWD and The World Beyond are all going to marry together soon. The tri-circle symbol that is most heavily referenced in World Beyond just appeared at the season finale of FTWD, and we all know that’s the same sort of chopper that took Rick away.

Very clever writing across three shows if you ask me, despite the cheesy moments and plodding moments.
    Last edited by Erneuert; 06-22-2021 at 11:33 AM.

Mentioned
    96 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Erneuert View Post

Conveniently, it looks like TWD, FTWD and The World Beyond are all going to marry together soon. The tri-circle symbol that is most heavily referenced in World Beyond just appeared at the season finale of FTWD, and we all know that’s the same sort of chopper that took Rick away.
    Is it possible that Rick movies all come out before the TWD grand finale and him and Michonne rejoin the main show after their arc ends?

Mentioned
    185 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by fillow View Post
    Is it possible that Rick movies all come out before the TWD grand finale and him and Michonne rejoin the main show after their arc ends?
    Possibly, I haven’t read much up on the status of the movie (or movies?) of late. Maybe they’ll get halfway through season 11, the first movie will come out, then the rest will play out in the second half of season 11? Then things will continue post TWD with FTWD and the confirmed Daryl & Carol spin-off series.

Just guessing here. But FTWD definitely has at least another season or two in it, if not more.

Mentioned
    108 Post(s)
    I haven't heard much about the movies either. I doubt they'll be out before series finale.

Mentioned
    732 Post(s)
    So! Who's ready for it?

We've got The Walking Dead Origins starting on the fifteenth, I think, which I THINK is narration from a different character each week, charting the journey from their point of view, and interspersed with old clips. They're doing Daryl, Carol, Maggie and Negan.

I just found out about this. And that will take us right up to the premier of the final season on August 22. It's 24 episodes cut into 3 parts.

During the breaks, we should get 8 and 8 of Fear season 7, and the final ten episodes of The World Beyond, right? I mean, unless they save TWB for AFTER.

So, that's 54 episodes of everything, all together. And, I BET it leads right up to the movie.

I'm thinking, final third of the final season of TWD will likely end in October or November, and then, perhaps a holiday release for the movie?

Anyway, there's about to be a LOT of TWD for a LONG time, I think, starting VERY soon.

Mentioned
    108 Post(s)
    Is the Origins going to be on Sundays, like the regular show?

Mentioned
    185 Post(s)
    Yeah, and how long does each one go for?

Mentioned
    732 Post(s)
    @ickyvicky @Erneuert

I'm assuming they'll be on Sundays.

And it's four episodes: one for Daryl, Carol, Maggie and Negan.

"The four-episode Origins "charts the story of the zombie apocalypse from the point of view of a single character and features new interviews and narrations from the actors that portray these iconic characters, interwoven with clips from the most pivotal moments of their journeys so far,"
    So, from this, I'm thinking they'll be like, "specials?" I think it will have the character narrate the story from their perspective, while scenes from old episodes are shown. It says "new narration."
    And, then, I'm assuming it will also include an interview with the actor.

So, it's not THE most exciting thing in the world, but, it's, you know, TWD type of shit. It's meant to get us hyped for the new season, I think...as if we needed to be more hyped.

Idk. I'm here for it. I'll download it.
    Last edited by elevenism; 07-06-2021 at 09:48 PM.