Page 13 of 69 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 23 63 ... LastLast

Thread: The Walking Dead (SPOILERS)

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    I honestly didn't get all the Andrea hate right until she stared at dude turning into a zombie for 18 minutes, and couldn't pick up some pliers with her feet. Seriously, who can't pick up shit with their feet?

And for that, her death is... eh, alright with me.

That said, doesn't it seem like people always have to have at least one character they hate on a show now?

Mentioned
    105 Post(s)

The Walking Dead (SPOILERS)

Why didn't she just use the pliers on Milton instead of trying to free both hands?

Andrea's moral dilemma of not wanting to kill anyone definitely clashes with Carl, who had no qualms about killing the deserter.

Mentioned
    174 Post(s)
    Firstly:

Mentioned
    174 Post(s)
    Secondly, wtf was the ordeal with Jody (the kid in the woods who Spoiler: Carl shot ). It was 13 fucking seconds between Spoiler: "drop it" and him getting a bullet in the head. Instead of dropping it, the kid stands there and slowly trys to hand the gun, BARREL FIRST, to Carl. I sure thought Carl was justified in shooting him. Fuck Hershel.

Mentioned
    174 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Magtig View Post
    I honestly didn't get all the Andrea hate right until she stared at dude turning into a zombie for 18 minutes, and couldn't pick up some pliers with her feet. Seriously, who can't pick up shit with their feet?

And for that, her death is... eh, alright with me.

That said, doesn't it seem like people always have to have at least one character they hate on a show now?
    She just doesn't make sense as a person. Her actions/decisions are frustrating and inconcsistant. It's a shame she isn't like the comic book version of Andrea. She is one of my favorite characters in the comics.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    As much as I disliked Andrea's choices as a character and she made me angry a hell of a lot, the effect her forced suicide had on other characters hit me right in the feels. Never thought I'd see Michonne cry..

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    I've always wondered if Michonne was in love with her.

Mentioned
    174 Post(s)
    I always assume the two of them had a thing while they were surviving alone together. I was expecting the reveal to be during the death scene with a kiss.

edit:
    Last edited by DigitalChaos; 04-01-2013 at 01:27 PM.

Mentioned
    174 Post(s)
    Also... fucking bus load of physicially disabled and/or weak. Are these a bunch of redshirts setting us up for a slaughter in Season 4 or are we going to get a bunch of new characters?

... and fuck yea Milton! Diligent to the end. You are a massive badass for the "Nice pit of walkers you have there. It would be a shame if someone burned them" line.

... and go Carol. Last original woman still standing! Who the hell would have bet on that during season 1?

Lots of fun stuff happened but it didn't really feel like a season finale.

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    I'm so happy Andrea is dead, was actually surprised they did that. There’s really no one left on that show that I actively want to die so I guess that’s a step in the right direction. I just felt like it didn’t end the season, I would've liked it better if Rick and crew would've actually abandoned the prison like they went to all that trouble to make us think they did. Yeah Woodbury is done but The Governor is still alive and they brought a bus load of old people and children back to the prison. That sounds sooo exciting for the next season. Have fun finding places for all those people to sleep since Meryl cut up all the mattresses looking for drugs or alcohol or whatever he was doing, not to mention feeding them all. And The Governor guns down all those people and the two guys left are like “That’s cool, this guy is still legit. Let’s hop in the car and see what he wants to do next.” I just don’t understand what the writers/showrunner are thinking 90% of the time. They have the source material for an outline but they deviate from the best points in completely idiotic ways. I don't know, maybe if I wouldn't have read the first compendium after last season I would find the show a lot easier to enjoy.
    Last edited by kdrcraig; 04-02-2013 at 07:39 AM.

Mentioned
    55 Post(s)

Re: The Walking Dead (SPOILERS)

I'm sure his goons had the fear put in them. I mean if a guy who just gunned down their entire community told you to hop in, would you not follow?

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Conan The Barbarian View Post
    I'm sure his goons had the fear put in them. I mean if a guy who just gunned down their entire community told you to hop in, would you not follow?
    No, I'd shoot him with the gun I was holding in my hand when he started gunning down everyone I knew for no good reason.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Mentioned
    174 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by kdrcraig View Post
    No, I'd shoot him with the gun I was holding in my hand when he started gunning down everyone I knew for no good reason.
    Like the dude pointing the AK at the governor... then the governor slowly pulls out a gun and shoots him? :P

And wtf was with the most lethal 30rd magazine in history. He dropped 27 armed people with that thing.
    Last edited by DigitalChaos; 04-02-2013 at 12:53 PM.

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by DigitalChaos View Post
    Like the dude pointing the AK at the governor... then the governor slowly pulls out a gun and shoots him? :P
    I kinda thought that guy was gonna shoot him, then I thought his second in command or whatever was going to shoot him. But nope, just stand around waiting to get shot or for the governor to stop shooting and then hop in the car with him like that didn't just happen.

Mentioned
    174 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by kdrcraig View Post
    I kinda thought that guy was gonna shoot him, then I thought his second in command or whatever was going to shoot him. But nope, just stand around waiting to get shot or for the governor to stop shooting and then hop in the car with him like that didn't just happen.
    It was frustrating to watch but I think the writers were trying to demonstrate either the surprise or complete fear that the people had. Most of the people there seemed to think TG was a great guy and was protecting him. To be able to quickly defend yourself in that situation needs a fast response. All the shit going through their heads at that point probably really fucked up their quick decision making skills. As for the remaining ones... they knew how fucked up TG was. They feared him. They obeyed him.

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    I get the surprise and fear from most of the people, but those last two guys already new the governor was fucked in the head and that would make it pretty obvious that he went too far. I just thought it was stupid, the whole episode annoyed me.

Mentioned
    55 Post(s)

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)

Mentioned
    105 Post(s)
    Unnnf, my loins.

Mentioned
    174 Post(s)

Mentioned
    174 Post(s)
    holy shit

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by DigitalChaos View Post
    holy shit
    Oh man, the part with Rick and the Mayor...

Mentioned
    174 Post(s)
    Ever since listening to A Bad Lip Reading's take on the Vice Presidential debates, I always hear Biden when they do the throaty old man voice (most of what they gave Rick). I guess it made this even funnier because I envisioned Joe Biden doing the fucking voiceovers.

Mentioned
    100 Post(s)
    Filming for season 4 begins this next Monday in Coweta County.

Mentioned
    174 Post(s)

Mentioned
    97 Post(s)
    By the end of season three I started to wonder just how many fucking zombies still roaming these woods? Sure it seems like they eliminated half of the US population already.
    Apparently only 472 zombies were killed on screen so far.
    Charts: http://news.nationalpost.com/2012/12...series-so-far/ [CONTAIN SEASON 3 SPOILERS]

Mentioned
    105 Post(s)
    Season four trailer

Joined (old ETS): 01 Sep 2004 -- Sydney, Australia
    Mentioned
    282 Post(s)
    Awesome stuff.

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Didn't realize this comes back in October already. Awesome trailer. Does anyone know if they are splitting up the season in two parts again?