Quote Originally Posted by NYRexall View Post
That was indeed pretty awful. Didn't somebody in this thread find a spoiler that the horseshit POV cliffhanger was what they were going with? Talk about a self-assassination. This was a dismal season that screwed the pooch so many times I lost count, and continued to do so with reckless abandon in the finale. The plotline with Carol and Morgan is completely pointless and inconsequential to anything else going on. They had 90 minutes and it was plainly obvious they were stalling for time and filling up the entire episode with needless bullshit. This whole season was about lame cliffhangers, bad dialogue, pointless story arcs and laughable pacing. Like SDP said, they essentially picked the episode with the most notorious scene of the entire series so far to completely jump the shark with the show

Anyone want to take a guess as to who got reduced to a gore pile? My money is on either Darryl or Abraham. Reedus is casting a much wider net outside the series with film roles and his new show where he rides a motorcycle all over America. Tons of foreshadowing throughout the episode that it could have been Abraham, too.

But...it will probably be Aaron, whom nobody cares about. We'll know in a few months when they go into production for S07 and the cast members start showing up to the set.

Again though, so many things went wrong with this season. Annoying-as-fuck characters, stupid-as-fuck decisions (Sascha and Abraham? Rick and Micchone? Carl's near-instant bullet to the head recovery? Glenn's fake death? Carol's complete about-face? Etc. etc. etc.) and a complete misunderstanding of what the comics created to make this story so great in that medium.

I'll probably check out the first 10 minutes of the S07 premiere just to see who perished, but then I'm almost certainly done.

Yeah, I posted about that. For such an epic (supposedly) episode, you'd think they'd have so much material to get through that they wouldn't meander. But holy fucking hell, how much meandering there was.

Also, where the fuck was Negan's fucks? He didn't even say one fuck.