Page 48 of 69 FirstFirst ... 38 46 47 48 49 50 58 ... LastLast
Results 1,411 to 1,440 of 2068

Thread: The Walking Dead (SPOILERS)

Mentioned
    120 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by elevenism View Post
    i'm pretty sure that the second spinoff is postponed. i KNOW that Fear is postponed.
    you're fucking postponed bro.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    They're probably holding them back in case the fall shows are delayed. I'd bet anything the main show finale is delayed to redo some scenes and for the fall, too.

Mentioned
    186 Post(s)
    I wonder how long before the line between fact and fiction begins to blur and someone from the CDC whispers into someone’s ear: “we’re all infected”.

Mentioned
    186 Post(s)
    Funny how everyone said the show should end soon, then the one thing happens that not only reflects what the show is about, but is keeping people indoors and all they CAN do is watch stuff for the most part. Irony at its finest.

Mentioned
    108 Post(s)
    From my Facebook memories from 2017 today, totally reflects what's going on now hahaha

Mentioned
    186 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ickyvicky View Post
    From my Facebook memories from 2017 today, totally reflects what's going on now hahaha

Society: TWD has had enough seasons, they should call it quits.

Nature: Hold my Corona. *Negan troll face*

Mentioned
    186 Post(s)
    So.. after watching "The Tower," Beta has basically gone nuts and Alpha’s "eye" or half of her face she is wearing is telling him what to do, and what the survivors are up to? And then that one actual walker, not whisperer, tells him what to do after he sees that cat Lydia was playing with run past as if he’s having a hallucination? The Princess is fun.

And when Lydia went off at Negan, she does realise he kinda saved her life, right?

And now we have to wait god knows how long before we see how they wrap this all up.
    Last edited by Erneuert; 04-04-2020 at 08:20 AM.

Mentioned
    733 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by bobbie solo View Post
    you're fucking postponed bro.
    don't shoot the plague dr mask clad messenger :P

But yeah. What in the fuck. I guess i don't understand tv and postproduction, but it blows my mind that they would wait until two or three weeks before something fucking airs to put the finishing touches on it, when they filmed it several MONTHS before.

Mentioned
    733 Post(s)
    Can i also say that 14 was kind of all over the place?

i didn't love it, exactly.

also, i was SO hoping that Beta would be a death metal singer, and not a country singer.

i DID realize that we saw one of Half Moon's records in FTWD, in Salazar's collection.

Mentioned
    186 Post(s)
    How did you notice that re the vinyl in Daniel’s collection? lol

Mentioned
    186 Post(s)
    https://www.nme.com/news/tv/the-walk...s-boss-2640966

‘The Walking Dead’ team is “very, very close” to finishing season ten finale, says boss

“So, what is continuing remotely is the effects that can be finished but even after all of that’s done, there are shots that need to be laid in, there’s a colour process that needs machines to be finished, there’s sound work we usually do on the Warner Bros stage. That’s very complex VFX equipment that you can’t just move into somebody’s home overnight.”
    Kang said the team behind the show are “very, very close” to finishing the episode, adding: “I think actually by the time the world is safe for people to start venturing out, probably all of the VFX will be done and then it’s just a handful of processes that they can turn around very, very quickly.”

Meanwhile, the show’s star Norman Reedus “hated” Negan’s character development, the actor who portrays Negan has revealed.
    A spin-off series on The Walking Deadis currently in the works – here’s everything we know so far.

Mentioned
    733 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Erneuert View Post
    How did you notice that re the vinyl in Daniel’s collection? lol
    Dude, it was in the episode where Daniel's records get spilled by a walker.
    One of the records had a picture of Ryan Hurst in a cowboy hat on it: you actually get a pretty good look at it. It's in season 5.

I don't remember the episode number, but it's in a scene with Daniel, Grace, and Skidmark.

To be fair, I also was LOOKNG for it, as I had seen some speculation before that Beta would be revealed to be a singer, and so, I kind of hoped Salazar would have one of his records, since he, you know, has records.

It would be so much better if Fear had more tie ins like that.

I mean, good god: I LOOOOVED the CRM episode on Fear.
    Last edited by elevenism; 04-05-2020 at 01:40 PM.

Mentioned
    733 Post(s)
    Can I also just say that, GODDAMNIT, all this postponement sucks?

I'm going through some pretty rough shit, kicking a painkiller addiction, and TWD is one of my few refuges of happiness. And between the three shows, we WERE going to get like 40 weeks of TWD universe this year. And now... Well, you know.

I know it's like, the least of our worries right now, with everything going on, but I need my FICTIONAL deadly virus shows, now more than ever.

Ok, I stop bitching.

Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    one thing I'm preparing for is to go back and watch some older seasons. it's been years since I've seen the older stuff so it'll be cool to stay in the universe and refresh myself. hope that helps!

Mentioned
    186 Post(s)
    I forgot Beta was in Saving Private Ryan.

Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Thought this episode was meh. When did they go to the hospital? It didn’t show them going there. Why wouldn’t Judith tell Daryl about Rick possibly being alive? It’s taking Eugene and his mini group too long to meet some random chick he spoke to on the radio. Princess is...interesting. This episode can hardly be a stand in for a finale.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Erneuert View Post
    I forgot Beta was in Saving Private Ryan.

The guy that's shouting? really?

Wow, i only knew him as Opie from Sons of Anarchy this is kind of blowing my mind.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Please, someone kill Judith. I can't take much more of her.

And what the hell is up with the random dude in the iron mask they showed in the extended preview on Talking Dead? A new TV only character?

Mentioned
    94 Post(s)

If they were able to put this preview together for the delayed finale I'm curious as to what they were unable to finish?

Yeah that dude in the mask, no idea lol

Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    I liked Princess a lot. She reminds me of people I know over here in the hood lol.

Speculation that the iron mask may be Morgan, but I doubt it.

It was great to see Maggie in the promo too. I'm sure that will probably be her only screen time in the episode, but it felt good.

Mentioned
    108 Post(s)
    As soon as the horses ran away, I was like, "Oh, great! More horses dieing!" smh haha

Mentioned
    108 Post(s)

According to Reddit, the hospital at the end is the same hospital where Beth died.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by versusreality View Post
    I liked Princess a lot. She reminds me of people I know over here in the hood lol.

It was great to see Maggie in the promo too. I'm sure that will probably be her only screen time in the episode, but it felt good.
    Yea. Princess was great. Finally, a new character very close to their comic version.

As far as Morgan, where are we now in regards to the Fear timeline? Is he even still alive? I'd be shocked and disappointed if that turned out to be him. I have no idea who it could be unless they radically changed a comic character. I feel like it's going to be a TV only character.

Mentioned
    733 Post(s)

AHhh, shit: everything dovetailing together!

"Coming later THIS year."

Well, at least that. I'm glad they released this today.

Mentioned
    186 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by versusreality View Post

Re: Morgan, check the FTWD thread.

Mentioned
    186 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ickyvicky View Post
    As soon as the horses ran away, I was like, "Oh, great! More horses dieing!" smh haha
    Me too... lol

Mentioned
    186 Post(s)
    Is it me or does the chick at the 9/10 second mark look like a grown up version of Lizzie?

Mentioned
    108 Post(s)
    She def does, I really thought it was her

Mentioned
    186 Post(s)
    Maybe it is.

”No, you look at the flowers Carol!”

Mentioned
    733 Post(s)
    so hey, for the handful of us die hard walking dead fans:

I guess we're gonna be hurting for content for awhile, so I wanted to share these things:

If you've not read the comics, there's a YouTube channel called The Walking Bread, (I think it means "be read," ) that does a motion comic version. It starts out decent, and gets better and better in terms of production value.
    It goes up to issue 117.

There's a youtuber I've discovered called Movieidol, and 99.9% of his content is about the walking dead universe: news, speculation, Q&A, trailer breakdowns- you name it. He seems to upload a LOT.

And there's also that George Drake dude. As I said before, his titles are all clickbait, but he provides great discussion and speculation.

There's another similar channel called the PT channel.

Hopefully, these YouTube channels will help get us through the postepnements, as I highly doubt they'll stop uploading videos, except for walking bread, as they stopped at 117 a year ago.

I hope this helps a little, for those of us who are obsessed with this universe like I am, as we wait for our shows about a viral pandemic to stop being interrupted by an actual viral pandemic.