Page 48 of 48 FirstFirst ... 38 46 47 48
Results 1,411 to 1,436 of 1436

Thread: The Walking Dead (SPOILERS)

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    No, I have not seen Joe Rogan's take on giving up on TWD. I've started from the beginning, and will watch til the end. Just like Lost X-D hahaha

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Joe Rogan's irrelevant to many things.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by versusreality View Post
    Remember how Rick had his last episode?

But he's not done with TWD?

that's my guess.
    I thought they already said she was going to be in those "movies" with Rick, too.

Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    So... that episode confused me quite a bit. What did Virgil put in her food to make her hallucinate like that? And damn, they must’ve shot that group scene with Michonne and the bat a long ass time ago!

Towards the end, where was Michonne? Where that hoard was and that couple dressed in cowboy outfits?

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Talking Dead is all saying goodbye to her. Really?!?!?! That's the ending of Michonne?? There's no way that interpreted that (without watching Talking Dead.) I honestly thought her giving her hand to those new people was going to be the lead to the next group.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ickyvicky View Post
    Talking Dead is all saying goodbye to her. Really?!?!?! That's the ending of Michonne?? There's no way that interpreted that (without watching Talking Dead.) I honestly thought her giving her hand to those new people was going to be the lead to the next group.
    I read a recent article where Danai Gurira explained she was going into producing/directing now. Obviously, the door's open and maybe returns for the Rick movie.

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Decent episode. I just feel like they’re literally at this point taking as much time as possible to drag the Rick thing out to just keep viewers. The reality is that they could have covered the whole Rick thing and mystery group and commonwealth thing in like one final season but because this show moves slower than a snails pace, they’re just dragging it along to keep viewers. I’ve said this before and I’ll say it again; the only reason I still watch is because I’ve already devoted years to it and it’s silly to back out at this point.

They know that once the fans see the Rick story come to an end, literally no one will care.

Very frustrated with this whole thing. Every reveal on this show is just the tip of another iceberg and at this point it’s almost discourteous to the fans.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Pretty boring, the way they sent Michonne off.

I’m most looking forward to more Negan screen time and the final face-off (or mask-off) with Beta. Daryl will probably crossbow him in the eyeball, that’d be sweet.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    It's confirmed she's in the Rick movies. That's her TV send off. Pretty epic shot at the end- thought it was fitting. However, the rest of the episode I felt was pretty wack.

Looking forward to Negan next week.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    And Michonne should've killed that guy - it's like ugghhh, c'mon!

Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    And Michonne should've killed that guy - it's like ugghhh, c'mon!
    That guy is definitely in the running for one of the most annoying characters ever.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Erneuert View Post
    That guy is definitely in the running for one of the most annoying characters ever.
    I don't know. They really tried to give that award to Andrea toward the end. Love Laurie Holden. Love comic Andrea. Ended up hating TV Andrea.

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    LMAO this fucking show just. Won’t. Die!

https://www.skybound.com/shows/the-w...ue-to-covid-19

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    that's annoying. was looking forward to it. but it's understandable.

Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    “Current events have unfortunately made it impossible to complete post-production of The Walking Dead Season 10 finale, so the current season will end with its 15th episode on April 5. The planned finale will appear as a special episode later in the year.”

Jeeze, I thought they’d be done with post production?

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    “Current events have unfortunately made it impossible to complete post-production of The Walking Dead Season 10 finale, so the current season will end with its 15th episode on April 5. The planned finale will appear as a special episode later in the year.”

Jeeze, I thought they’d be done with post production?
    My thoughts exactly. I thought they’d be done with production by now.

Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ItsChrisRoss View Post
    My thoughts exactly. I thought they’d be done with production by now.

I mean, shit, that third spinoff series with the kids starts in April. How can the season finale not be finished with post?

Unless it’s some marketing thing to be like hey, our show is happening in real life now. Let’s capitalise on that and draw it out.

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    I mean, shit, that third spinoff series with the kids starts in April. How can the season finale not be finished with post?

Unless it’s some marketing thing to be like hey, our show is happening in real life now. Let’s capitalise on that and draw it out.
    My thoughts exactly.

Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    At the beginning of this video he explains that Greg Nicotero has cleared things up a bit, stating that post production usually goes right up to the three week mark before an episode airs:

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Of course. What else is he going to say? How convenient.

Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    lel

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Oh man, that is crazy

Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    It looks like the woman has been talking to and going to meet up with is the Princess character from the comics.

https://walkingdead.fandom.com/wiki/...(Comic_Series)

Also,

Last edited by Erneuert; 03-25-2020 at 11:19 PM.

Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    My brain still can't come to grips with hearing Andrew Lincoln's English accent.

Yeah the post production thing is crazy regarding the finale, if filming wrapped for that episode in I'm guessing November? Shouldn't they have had at least had 3 months for post? Is that not enough?

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    having worked in the industry previously- no, lots of TV shows can go up to the 4 or 3 week mark before airing with post production still happening(depending on the production) . this isn't done to build up hype, as many theories about it that are out there. screeners tend to go out 3 or 2 weeks in advance in most cases.

Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Haven’t watched this yet, hope it ain’t click bait.