Page 22 of 22 FirstFirst ... 12 20 21 22

Thread: Star Wars Episode VIII - SPOILERS

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by sonic_discord View Post
    This might not be the best place to put this, but this is intriguing news:
    Game of Thrones Creators David Benioff and D.B. Weiss to Write and Produce a New Series of Star Wars Films
    Spoiler alert. Everybody dies.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Mentioned
    68 Post(s)
    Thought this was interesting. Someone has found a pretty blatant point where one of Snoke's guards could've easily stabbed Rey in the back. It must've been caught by the VFX team... So they just edited the knife out of his hand for a few seconds lol.

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by october_midnight View Post
    Thought this was interesting. Someone has found a pretty blatant point where one of Snoke's guards could've easily stabbed Rey in the back. It must've been caught by the VFX team... So they just edited the knife out of his hand for a few seconds lol.
    That's one of those choices where there's no winner. It probably wasn't noticed until after they did reshoots and they didn't have any other footage they could use. Honestly... I'd have made the same call on that. I wouldn't call it an error since it was fixed by the VFX team.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by DVYDRNS View Post
    Spoiler alert. Everybody dies.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    Can't wait for chewie to crush someones skull starting with their eye sockets! Or a driod just flat out snapping someones neck!

Mentioned
    356 Post(s)
    watched the blu-ray on sunday night with my wife (first movie in our new place) and i loved it just as much as the two times i saw it in the theater.

really bummed that, among all the great special features, the blooper reel wasn't included. why put it online and let entertainment tonight show it, but not put it on the blu-ray? i don't get it. :/

edit: FUCK YEAH i wish i could fit in this

Last edited by eversonpoe; 04-10-2018 at 01:41 PM.

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Watched TFA/TLJ back-to-back this week. I really like this new trilogy, almost as much as the TOT. The scenes on the island are beautifully shot, one of the highlights from the franchise, imho.

One small nitpick--the "Rose" theme kind of sucks, and I do like the character.

Mentioned
    356 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by RhettButler View Post
    Watched TFA/TLJ back-to-back this week. I really like this new trilogy, almost as much as the TOT. The scenes on the island are beautifully shot, one of the highlights from the franchise, imho.

One small nitpick--the "Rose" theme kind of sucks, and I do like the character.
    "theme" as in her musical theme?

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by eversonpoe View Post
    "theme" as in her musical theme?
    Yup.

Mentioned
    39 Post(s)

Mentioned
    356 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by frankie teardrop View Post
    ...have they actually raised over $64 million? because that is just upsetting.

Mentioned
    86 Post(s)
    Yeah, I saw that on Twitter yesterday, left a couple funny tweets and I guess it’s a thing. A very sad pathetic thing that Disney’s legal team will kill.

I wonder how much of this 64 million is reliable as “you don’t have to enter personal info.”

It is still insane to me how many SW fans don’t actually understand the thing they supposedly love.
    Last edited by Swykk; 06-22-2018 at 07:06 AM.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Swykk View Post
    I wonder how much of this 64 million is reliable as “you don’t have to enter personal info.”
    I've pledged $20k so far with RemakeTheLastJedi@gmail.com as the contact email.

Didn't want to try & make something up like HughJass@yahoo.com & have it be a valid email.

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    ...have they actually raised over $64 million? Because that is just upsetting.
    get a life!

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    ...have they actually raised over $64 million? because that is just upsetting.
    It's been pledged, and they've been targeted by folks with fake pledges all over the place since it's super ridiculous.

Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Hope alt-right Star Wars fans have fun with this one.

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    This is amazing. It takes a lot to leave me speechless. This did it. Amazing.

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Solo is actually great. Just saw it. Wasn't prepared for anything, but wow. I actually felt like watching Star Wars again. Moments of adventure actually made me feel like the ones in the OG trilogy. Can't even explain, purely emotional. Everyone is great, too.

Mentioned
    356 Post(s)

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Going to watch Last Jedi this weekend. First time I've seen it since opening night. I didn't hate it back then, i was just completely indifferent which i think is more disappointing than if i did not like the movie.

Mentioned
    86 Post(s)
    @eversonpoe I wish I could like that more than once!