Faceplams Faceplams:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Results 31 to 38 of 38

Thread: Little Things That Make You Great

  1. #31
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    326
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Apparently I'm one of the few on the forum with a sense of humor. So that's good.

    And why does every great or entertaining thread get locked? It's like this place is anti-fun. Lighten up friends. I come in peace.
    Last edited by Corona Radiata; 01-14-2017 at 02:50 AM.

  2. #32
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Melbourne, Australia
    Posts
    194
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Corona Radiata View Post
    Apparently I'm one of the few on the forum with a sense of humor. So that's good.

    And why does every great or entertaining thread get locked? It's like this place is anti-fun. Lighten up friends. I come in peace.
    Yep, it gets pretty dry in here sometimes. If you have a vastly different opinion to the majority here on ETS, you tend to either be ignored or slammed. That said, there are some really awesome people here, and I keep coming back year after year so it can't be that bad.



    Sent from my Lenovo TAB 2 A10-70F using Tapatalk

  3. #33
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Location
    Hell's Bells
    Posts
    423
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    I love this forum. it's great to be back in my element.

  4. #34
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    A place both wonderful and strange
    Posts
    2,012
    Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    After twenty straight years I haven't smoked in week.

    Fuck, I feel different. Lighter. More alert.

    Good.

  5. #35
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Location
    Hell's Bells
    Posts
    423
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    New Year's Resolutions:
    -be more active
    -be more kind at home, at work & on social media
    -be less selfish and self-absorbed (narcissistic)
    -show more empathy for other people
    -stop injecting myself into every conversation
    -make good art (like Neil Gaiman said)
    -read more and write more
    -eat healthy and stop drinking

  6. #36
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    pacific northwest
    Posts
    1,668
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadaloo View Post
    After twenty straight years I haven't smoked in week.

    Fuck, I feel different. Lighter. More alert.

    Good.
    that's fantastic. i'm at 20 years myself and need to quit, but i'm worried about what it will do to my appetite. i struggle with my weight as it is. the benefits supercede getting even bigger, i guess, but still ...

  7. #37
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    A place both wonderful and strange
    Posts
    2,012
    Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by kel View Post
    that's fantastic. i'm at 20 years myself and need to quit, but i'm worried about what it will do to my appetite. i struggle with my weight as it is. the benefits supercede getting even bigger, i guess, but still ...
    I've found the trick is to keep active. Just walking everywhere has helped a ton. On 4+ months going strong now

  8. #38
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Texas Panhandle
    Posts
    5,616
    Mentioned
    398 Post(s)
    I go harder than ALL of you.

Posting Permissions