Page 31 of 31 FirstFirst ... 21 29 30 31

Thread: The Heavy Thread. Deathcore, Black Metal, Metalcore and all things HEAVY

Mentioned
    153 Post(s)
    I've not heard of either band on this Splitsville but I really love this shirt.

Mentioned
    89 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by allegate View Post
    I've not heard of either band on this Splitsville but I really love this shirt.

Neither? Check out Nothing’s ‘Guilty of Everything’ album to start. You’ll dig it!
    Last edited by october_midnight; 05-01-2021 at 09:23 AM.

Mentioned
    89 Post(s)
    Amenra - De Doorn - June 25 on Relapse Records

Last edited by october_midnight; 05-04-2021 at 11:17 AM.

Mentioned
    497 Post(s)
    got the limited to 248 version! which also happens to be the colorway i like the best! but $7.99 domestic shipping? yeesh.

Mentioned
    89 Post(s)
    Yeah managed to snag that too...and fear not. $16 USD for me. That's $22.

Mentioned
    497 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by october_midnight View Post
    Yeah managed to snag that too...and fear not. $16 USD for me. That's $22.
    so i realized there was a media mail option for only $5 something...but my order also went through THREE FUCKING TIMES WHAT THE FUCK

Mentioned
    89 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by eversonpoe View Post
    so i realized there was a media mail option for only $5 something...but my order also went through THREE FUCKING TIMES WHAT THE FUCK
    Mine did too...I just finished cancelling the other two haha. Just go to 'My Account' and when you click on the other order numbers there's a button to cancel it...cancels go through pretty quick and I got the emails that my payments were refunded almost instantly.

Mentioned
    153 Post(s)
    Neither? Check out Nothing’s ‘Guilty of Everything’ album to start. You’ll dig it!
    Listened to their albums and yeah they're pretty good. one thing that stood out to me, and this is going to sound weird but it's a first blush thing so bear with me: a couple of the songs sound like Smashing Pumpkins when James Iha is singing. Weird like I said but that was only my cursory listen. I'm going to go through a couple more times with each album.

I also have some Integrity because hey in for a penny in for a pound.

Mentioned
    497 Post(s)
    Mine did too...I just finished cancelling the other two haha. Just go to 'My Account' and when you click on the other order numbers there's a button to cancel it...cancels go through pretty quick and I got the emails that my payments were refunded almost instantly.
    fuck. wish i had done that instead of e-mailing customer service. because of course they canceled the two orders that had the cheaper shipping option and kept the one with the more expensive option.

also, every time you talk about buying records and shipping costs i feel so bad. i don't understand how a parcel traveling across the same continent suddenly becomes so much more expensive to transport when it crosses a border. and it's on the same landmass. it's not like you're on vancouver ISLAND (unless you are? but still.)

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    There will obviously be a ton of different opinions on this but, for my money, END is the best heavy band going right now.

Mentioned
    86 Post(s)
    End's record was my favorite last year. Here's my IG post with some live stuff from the boys from Nov 2019, with pretty good sound:

A post shared by on