Page 27 of 40 FirstFirst ... 17 25 26 27 28 29 37 ... LastLast

Thread: The Heavy Thread. Deathcore, Black Metal, Metalcore and all things HEAVY

Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Space Suicide View Post
    SO happy they played Prometherion. It's one of my favorites.

What bundle did you buy?

I bought the In Absentia Dei "Event" shirt bundle. Director's cut, the shirt with the skull looming over the steeple and the laminate.

I'm surprised they didn't announce a future vinyl press, CD or mp3 download of the show immediately. I would love a 4K UHD blu-ray.
    I just bought the laminate bundle, I dont really wear band tshirts anymore ( father of three, work for a school district, dont think a butchered at birth tee will fly out here in them conservative lands, plus I kind have grown out of wearing band tshirts)

The on demand version plays in 4k, so I am hoping we do get a 4k release. Nergal has teased that a home video release could be coming.

I also want to point out the ridiculous 71 dollar price tag on their signed vinyl. I was going to get one for my little brother as a birthday gift, but holy fuck.

Mentioned
    161 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Conan The Barbarian View Post
    I just bought the laminate bundle, I dont really wear band tshirts anymore ( father of three, work for a school district, dont think a butchered at birth tee will fly out here in them conservative lands, plus I kind have grown out of wearing band tshirts)

The on demand version plays in 4k, so I am hoping we do get a 4k release. Nergal has teased that a home video release could be coming.

I also want to point out the ridiculous 71 dollar price tag on their signed vinyl. I was going to get one for my little brother as a birthday gift, but holy fuck.
    I wanted the shirt as a keepsake collector’s item. Hope it does have a 4K release. I have a 65” 4K tv but I just watched this on my computer, so I’d love to rewatch in better resolution.

What album? The re-release of Evangelion?

Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    I loved you at your darkest

I think Evangelion is going for 31 bucks, which is a fair price. I know bands are hurting, but so are their fans.

Mentioned
    161 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Conan The Barbarian View Post
    I loved you at your darkest

I think Evangelion is going for 31 bucks, which is a fair price. I know bands are hurting, but so are their fans.
    I went and looked. Why is it so much money? I bought a colored variant on pre-order before original release, signed by the band and in hardcover gatefold with pages. That was like around the same price if not a little cheaper. It was a much better purchase.

I have the OOP Picture Disc Evangelion. The gatefold has a tiny seam split but it's a rare press. I paid a decent amount for it. I never though they'd re-run a premium version. The one they just released on their store is already sold out though.

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    This post cracked me up:

Flea from RHCP discovers Cannibal Corpse.

https://www.metalsucks.net/2020/09/0...nnibal-corpse/

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    just scored a $5 copy of behemoth apostasy signed, looks legit, anybody can confirm?

https://imgur.com/1bPEpkH

Mentioned
    161 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by armogi View Post
    just scored a $5 copy of behemoth apostasy signed, looks legit, anybody can confirm?

https://imgur.com/1bPEpkH
    eBay?

I can't 100% authenticate vouch but checking my signed copies of Messe Noire and I Loved You At Your Darkest it looks like the signatures are nearly a perfect match in penmanship to the photo you displayed.

As for the album, I'd wager if they signed it the answer is yes. Don't believe they had any signed copies on the Behemoth Store. It was probably signed at a VIP event. What color variant is it?

Mentioned
    186 Post(s)
    Very informative, Mist-ah Wick.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Got it on Discogs, seller said it was signed and purchased in New England at metalfest in 2007, I guess they were still not that big then.
    not sure about the variant, it’s a cd.
    thanks for checking!

Mentioned
    96 Post(s)
    Shit slaps.

Mentioned
    73 Post(s)
    Man, Thou has really been on a streak lately.

Got my Umbra Vitae Blood Blossom variant today. Sounds fucking great, and I love the packaging.

Mentioned
    161 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by richardp View Post
    Got my Umbra Vitae Blood Blossom variant today.
    What store sold that?

Mentioned
    73 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Space Suicide View Post
    What store sold that?
    I got it from the Deathwish store.

Mentioned
    120 Post(s)
    I got it from the Deathwish store.
    I heard you got it from his mother.

Mentioned
    120 Post(s)

Not exactly "HEAVY" heavy, but this is good. Major Dio & Maiden worship, but with some modern twists. Great song.

Mentioned
    73 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by bobbie solo View Post
    I heard you got it from his mother.

Mentioned
    161 Post(s)

Mentioned
    96 Post(s)
    Could just be a one-off (hopefully not) but Oathbreaker is ending their hiatus by announcing an appearance at next year's ArcTangent.

Mentioned
    528 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by october_midnight View Post
    Could just be a one-off (hopefully not) but Oathbreaker is ending their hiatus by announcing an appearance at next year's ArcTangent.
    i didn't realize they were on hiatus??? weird.

wish Caro wasn't dating one of the dudes from Young + In The Way. i loved that band until i found out they're rape apologist pieces of shit.

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    I received a $5 coupon from PayPal to be spent only in the Deathwish store and wound up browsing some 7" so my out of pocket would be low. Found Rough Hands, instant buy. Do recommend even though they broke up last year.

Mentioned
    161 Post(s)
    Just finding this band

Great stuff!

Mentioned
    96 Post(s)
    Amenra has signed with Relapse Records. New album mid-2021. YUSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS.

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Anyone have any thoughts on the new Anaal Nathrakh? I think it's good but it didn't hit like I had hoped it would. I felt the same way about their last album for the first couple of months though.

Mentioned
    186 Post(s)
    First comment on this video had me in stitches:

The Gurl you like: 05:35
    Her crush: 02:04
    Her Ex : 05:50
    Her brother: 01:32
    Her father: 05:19
    You: 01:27

Mentioned
    96 Post(s)
    I dig.

Mentioned
    528 Post(s)
    pardon my self-promotion, but i am extremely excited about this!

In recent years, the best metal has been that which ignores convention and walks freely across genre boundaries. Under the Everson Poe moniker, Mae Shults has exemplified this fact for over a decade, but they’ve truly outdone themself this year, releasing three albums (one post-punk, one metal, one electronic) with a fourth soon to follow.

Rituals may be the Everson Poe’s fourth album of 2020, but it is nonetheless an expansive, ambitious affair, full of both beauty and devastation. This much is proved by new single ‘Fallow/Hallowed’, a slow-burning doomy number inspired by a disdain for religious zealotry.

“Despite the original inspiration for the song being a scene from the cartoon show Gravity Falls (wherein Bill Cipher offers Gideon a handful of deer teeth), ‘Fallow / Hallowed’ is rooted in the same thematic world as the rest of the album: rituals and religion,” Shults tells us. “To that effect, it seemed fitting to utilise parts of Häxan [for the video], the semi-documentary about witchcraft through the ages.”

Astral Noize is thrilled to be bring you this enchanting, bleak track a month ahead of Rituals‘ release date. Check it out below then head to the Everson Poe Bandcamp to pre-order the full album.
    https://astralnoizeuk.com/2020/10/11...llow-hallowed/

Mentioned
    120 Post(s)

Mentioned
    120 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by october_midnight View Post
    I dig.

This is good, and it's not really reminding me of anyone specific. Kinda hard to do in heavy music at this point. Pretty cool.

Mentioned
    161 Post(s)

Caught this today. Reminds me of Black Dahlia Murder....so that's a good thing.