Page 28 of 28 FirstFirst ... 18 26 27 28

Thread: The Heavy Thread. Deathcore, Black Metal, Metalcore and all things HEAVY

Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    I haven't thought about Heaven Shall Burn in years but a friend told me to check out their newest release. Hell yeah.

Mentioned
    462 Post(s)

new music from Entropy Created Consciousness

digital - https://entropycreatedconsciousness.bandcamp.com/
    cassette - http://www.folkvangrrecords.com/prod...memoria-di-dis

you bet your ass i ordered a tape

Mentioned
    16 Post(s)

Mentioned
    16 Post(s)

Mentioned
    462 Post(s)

if y'all need something to do today to distract you from the world, my new album is streaming in full over at Astral Noize

An artist without an easily-defined sound might be a music writer’s nightmare, but they’re often a delight for any fan in search of something fresh and innovative that’s capable of surprising them. For ten-years Mae Shults has been releasing music as Everson Poe, not so much fighting genre boundaries as ignoring them completely, exploring themes of gender identity and mental health through an ever-changing myriad of sounds. This year, Shults has already released three albums, each with a very different style, and they’re now poised to release their fourth through Trepanation Recordings.

Rituals stands in stark contrast to nusuth‘s calming electronica or Reviens Moi, Sang De Mon Sang‘s experimental post-punk, opting for an expansive blend of post-rock serenity and sludgy dissonance. It’s a brutal yet poignant listen well worth your time, and we’re thrilled to be hosting a stream of it ahead of release. Check it out below.

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Anyone happen to check out the live stream The Devil Wears Prada did on Friday featuring WRAABB in its entirety and then 3 songs from The Act afterwards? It was a fantastic performance and can still be viewed on-demand through tomorrow (Nov 16) at 7pm EST.

They're doing another one this coming Friday but for Zombie EP + Space EP and then some more songs from The Act. $10/ea or $15 for both.

Mentioned
    16 Post(s)

Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Missed out on so much new material...this is good.