Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5

Thread: (Real) Lights In The Sky

Mentioned
    170 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by theimage13 View Post
    But I wonder if she makes the same argument for faith. I know a number of amazing scientists in various fields who are also devoutly religious. But I would have a hard time accepting anyone's justification of "well our minds only go to aliens because we want it to go there and it's almost assuredly not aliens", but who then also say "oh yeah, God and miracles are totally real". Sorry, veering a bit.
    I'm so sorry, but I had to share the train of thought that just tore through my head:

Mentioned
    194 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by theimage13 View Post
    But I wonder if she makes the same argument for faith. I know a number of amazing scientists in various fields who are also devoutly religious. But I would have a hard time accepting anyone's justification of "well our minds only go to aliens because we want it to go there and it's almost assuredly not aliens", but who then also say "oh yeah, God and miracles are totally real". Sorry, veering a bit.
    Pretty sure in this case she would not.

Mentioned
    522 Post(s)
    Ok, I've got my theory.

These things are OURS, and the Pentagon doesn't want us in the us, or especially, any other country, knowing we have such technology.

That's my theory on the declassified vids.

Mentioned
    522 Post(s)
    And, we've got another hot one.

@Leviathant , should we merge the new UFO thread with this one?
    Last edited by elevenism; 05-17-2021 at 05:14 PM.

Mentioned
    90 Post(s)
    Or our government is gonna blame a certain "enemy" country being involved so we go to war with them.

Mentioned
    170 Post(s)
    The biggest blow against those things being aliens is that the former guy wouldn't have been able to keep his mouth shut about it. Not for the notoriety, not for the AMAZING counter-programming that would have afforded him when shit went (and just kept going) south, and certainly not for the "ratings" that such a press briefing would have afforded him. Any of those would have been h(y)uge for him and yet they did not happen.

Mentioned
    58 Post(s)

Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    https://7news.com.au/spotlight/spotl...ufos-c-2945045

SPOTLIGHT EXCLUSIVES

7NEWS Spotlight special The Phenomenon reveals the truth about UFOs

Forget everything you’ve ever been told about UFOs - they are real.
    The ridicule directed at flying saucers, Unidentified Flying Objects and UAPs for the past half century is well and truly over.
    Five-time Walkley Award-winning investigative journalist Ross Coulthart and the 7NEWS Spotlight team journey around the world in this special investigation into the UFO phenomenon.

Featuring interviews with the highest echelons of military defence and intelligence officials, leading researchers, scientists and witnesses in America and Australia, this mind-blowing documentary, years in the making, seeks to answer the most fundamental question there is: are we alone?

Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Erneuert View Post
    https://7news.com.au/spotlight/spotl...ufos-c-2945045

SPOTLIGHT EXCLUSIVES

7NEWS Spotlight special The Phenomenon reveals the truth about UFOs

Forget everything you’ve ever been told about UFOs - they are real.
    The ridicule directed at flying saucers, Unidentified Flying Objects and UAPs for the past half century is well and truly over.
    Five-time Walkley Award-winning investigative journalist Ross Coulthart and the 7NEWS Spotlight team journey around the world in this special investigation into the UFO phenomenon.

Featuring interviews with the highest echelons of military defence and intelligence officials, leading researchers, scientists and witnesses in America and Australia, this mind-blowing documentary, years in the making, seeks to answer the most fundamental question there is: are we alone?

Click the link and watch the trailer/preview. Looks like it’s airing here in Australia soon. An Australian/US combined effort years in the making by the looks of it. @elevenism