Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5

Thread: (Real) Lights In The Sky

Mentioned
    91 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by theimage13 View Post
    But I wonder if she makes the same argument for faith. I know a number of amazing scientists in various fields who are also devoutly religious. But I would have a hard time accepting anyone's justification of "well our minds only go to aliens because we want it to go there and it's almost assuredly not aliens", but who then also say "oh yeah, God and miracles are totally real". Sorry, veering a bit.
    I'm so sorry, but I had to share the train of thought that just tore through my head:

Mentioned
    178 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by theimage13 View Post
    But I wonder if she makes the same argument for faith. I know a number of amazing scientists in various fields who are also devoutly religious. But I would have a hard time accepting anyone's justification of "well our minds only go to aliens because we want it to go there and it's almost assuredly not aliens", but who then also say "oh yeah, God and miracles are totally real". Sorry, veering a bit.
    Pretty sure in this case she would not.

Mentioned
    466 Post(s)
    Ok, I've got my theory.

These things are OURS, and the Pentagon doesn't want us in the us, or especially, any other country, knowing we have such technology.

That's my theory on the declassified vids.