Quote Originally Posted by Khrz View Post
So, I've made this thread real awkward !
Quote Originally Posted by elevenism View Post
Jesus man, it's not your fault!
Exactly! I was ready to reply with the exact same thing.
Don't feel weird about any of this. You were brave enough to let out something as personal like this out on a random message board full of people you don't know.
The thing is, a lot of us may not know you directly in person, but we have interacted with you one way or another over the years over these forums.

I'm not always as open to people about personal stuff, even online I find it hard to express myself sometimes. There is still that fear of "will anyone even care? This doesn't affect anyone else, why would I want to pour my heart out for a bunch of random people I have never met" there is also that fear of posting or sharing your deepest or darkest emotional secrets (or embarrassments) online in fear of being laughed at or ridiculed. But I think it's quite clear that we are not the type of people to judge you in a case like this. It's not going to be easy, but we're glad you were brave enough to at least come here and share this very personal information with us. We kinda feel honored that you were ready to even share this information with us, so that kinda counts for something. So don't feel weird about any of it, at all.

I know we're a bunch of random strangers on a web forum, but we're here for you if you need us. And if you wanna take some time off to be with yourself or your family during this time, by all means, do what's right for you man. We'll be waiting for you, just don't feel bad about letting us know. This is something very personal, and it's going to take time.