Faceplams Faceplams:  0
Page 8 of 18 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... LastLast
Results 211 to 240 of 524

Thread: Borderlands!

  1. #211
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    New Hampshire
    Posts
    263
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

  2. #212
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Seattle, WA
    Posts
    2,747
    Mentioned
    96 Post(s)
    Anyone else getting this error on Xbox when you try to DL the compatibility update?




  3. #213
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    New Hampshire
    Posts
    263
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Yeah I'm getting it too. According to their twitter it is currently being worked on.

  4. #214
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    85
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    god damn the mechromancer is SO AWESOME. The kill skill where you increase the duration of deathtrap per kill is so great. anarchy is a crazy skill, too. just try not to go down when at 150 on your stack or you are gonna die horribly.

  5. #215
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    6,289
    Mentioned
    47 Post(s)
    I've been hearing she's very OP.

  6. #216
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    North Carolina
    Posts
    9,166
    Mentioned
    135 Post(s)
    I downloaded her and started a matchmaking co-op session. Got halfway through first mission and got kicked, needless to say I hate the first missions until you get to Sanctuary and don't wanna replay them anytime soon. But I wish to start a game with her. Eh.

  7. #217
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Vancouver BC
    Posts
    6,726
    Mentioned
    77 Post(s)
    First DLC "Captain Scarlett and Her Pirate's Booty" drops October 16th. Too lazy to post links but you can find pics and whatnot in the usual places.

  8. #218
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    North Carolina
    Posts
    9,166
    Mentioned
    135 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by october_midnight View Post
    First DLC "Captain Scarlett and Her Pirate's Booty" drops October 16th. Too lazy to post links but you can find pics and whatnot in the usual places.
    Fuckin 'A! Already! Awesome!

  9. #219
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    6,289
    Mentioned
    47 Post(s)
    Damn! Way too soon...

  10. #220
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Lancaster, PA
    Posts
    1,203
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    I didn't even get up to level 50 yet, my xbox breaking last weekend didn't help. Should have my replacement tomorrow, looks I'm gonna have to put a lot of time in before next week.

  11. #221
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    6,289
    Mentioned
    47 Post(s)
    Haven't even finished the campaign yet. Plus, I've been playing other games. The timing is just bad for me.

  12. #222
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Niskayuna, New York
    Posts
    475
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    I really hope they raise the Level cap from 50 with this. Seems pointless to play the new missions when my commando is already at max. . .

  13. #223
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    North Carolina
    Posts
    9,166
    Mentioned
    135 Post(s)
    Doubt I'll ever hit Level 50. I love this game series and universe but never hit level 50 in the first either. I don't have the time or will to play it that long to do so.

  14. #224
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Seattle, WA
    Posts
    2,747
    Mentioned
    96 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Space Suicide View Post
    Doubt I'll ever hit Level 50. I love this game series and universe but never hit level 50 in the first either. I don't have the time or will to play it that long to do so.
    This is what I'm facing now too. I'm currently a level 27 and I'm slowly becoming bored with the game

  15. #225
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    North Carolina
    Posts
    9,166
    Mentioned
    135 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by NotoriousTIMP View Post
    This is what I'm facing now too. I'm currently a level 27 and I'm slowly becoming bored with the game
    Not boring really, just a really long grind with abysmal XP gains from enemies.

  16. #226
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Seattle, WA
    Posts
    2,747
    Mentioned
    96 Post(s)
    Maybe we need to make an ETS night where we can all play together. It might bring a new, fun element to the game that I feel is missing. (none of my friends picked this game up due to the first one having such a short shelf life)

  17. #227
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    North Carolina
    Posts
    9,166
    Mentioned
    135 Post(s)
    Anyone else think Shade in the new DLC sounds and looks like the Warden from SuperJail! because it sure sounds it.

  18. #228
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    6,289
    Mentioned
    47 Post(s)
    How's the DLC? Might buy the season pass when I get paid.

  19. #229
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    North Carolina
    Posts
    9,166
    Mentioned
    135 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Piko View Post
    How's the DLC? Might buy the season pass when I get paid.
    Do it.

    Barely done anything in it but I can tell it's gonna be fun.
    Last edited by Space Suicide; 10-16-2012 at 03:24 PM.

  20. #230
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Vancouver BC
    Posts
    6,726
    Mentioned
    77 Post(s)
    Well, I'd say I'm probably about...halfway through it? Just judging by the looks of how many quests I've already done, and in the main storyline you have to collect 4 items and I'm going after the last one. So far:

    1. Getting challenges seems a bit easier...max badass rank for killing worms is like 100 of them or something. Since they pop up in packs of like 5-10 it took nothing to get them all. I'm just shy of 11000 badass now, makes starting a new character get a huge headstart when you have like 8% boosts all around.

    2. The sandskiffs handle a lot better than any other vehicle.

    3. I beat a boss, and his chest contained not one, but three purple relics lol. So that achievement's finally out of the way. For fun I tried one of them out anyways, 144% improved last stand lol. So basically if you go down, you can still move around as fast as normal and aim almost perfectly. Kinda overpowered but I still use the 5% chance of better loot relic anyways.

  21. #231
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    North Carolina
    Posts
    9,166
    Mentioned
    135 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by october_midnight View Post
    Well, I'd say I'm probably about...halfway through it? Just judging by the looks of how many quests I've already done, and in the main storyline you have to collect 4 items and I'm going after the last one. So far:

    1. Getting challenges seems a bit easier...max badass rank for killing worms is like 100 of them or something. Since they pop up in packs of like 5-10 it took nothing to get them all. I'm just shy of 11000 badass now, makes starting a new character get a huge headstart when you have like 8% boosts all around.

    2. The sandskiffs handle a lot better than any other vehicle.

    3. I beat a boss, and his chest contained not one, but three purple relics lol. So that achievement's finally out of the way. For fun I tried one of them out anyways, 144% improved last stand lol. So basically if you go down, you can still move around as fast as normal and aim almost perfectly. Kinda overpowered but I still use the 5% chance of better loot relic anyways.
    Which boss might that be? Only one I've faced thus far is No-Beard.

  22. #232
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Vancouver BC
    Posts
    6,726
    Mentioned
    77 Post(s)
    Sandman...

  23. #233
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    North Carolina
    Posts
    9,166
    Mentioned
    135 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by october_midnight View Post
    Sandman...
    Next boss I'll face then. I seem to be having some type of error or glitch that the Story Missions in the DLC are no longer popping up when I click back and go to quest index. Am I a special case or is this widespread?

    I had them at start but the first side mission I picked up it erased the story mission yet still allowed me to play it when I got to Scarlett.

  24. #234
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Vancouver BC
    Posts
    6,726
    Mentioned
    77 Post(s)
    Second DLC accidentally leaked: Mr. Torgue's Campaign of Carnage.

    No word on date, but achievements/trophies leaked for it as well.

  25. #235
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    North Carolina
    Posts
    9,166
    Mentioned
    135 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by october_midnight View Post
    Second DLC accidentally leaked: Mr. Torgue's Campaign of Carnage.

    No word on date, but achievements/trophies leaked for it as well.
    Wager for December release.

  26. #236
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    6,289
    Mentioned
    47 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Space Suicide View Post
    Wager for December release.
    The DLC releases are going to (roughly) be about every three months. So December/January is my wager. And march/April and so on.

  27. #237
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    North Carolina
    Posts
    9,166
    Mentioned
    135 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Piko View Post
    The DLC releases are going to (roughly) be about every three months. So December/January is my wager. And march/April and so on.
    Whatever they choose to lay out for the schedule they stated June 2013 all content will be out.

  28. #238
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    North Carolina
    Posts
    9,166
    Mentioned
    135 Post(s)
    Finished Captain Scarlett's main story. Not a single aid from anyone. Did it entirely solo. Not too hard but I sure lost over 40k due to respawning.

    Killed Donkey Mong today. Ziiiiiing.

  29. #239
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Vancouver BC
    Posts
    6,726
    Mentioned
    77 Post(s)
    Yeah the main storyline was pretty easy actually, did it without even dying. Hope the next DLC is a bit harder in terms of bosses. I've resorted to just trying to find all the locations, side quests, and doing Leviathan runs to accumulate money. Almost at 5 million lol.

  30. #240
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Lancaster, PA
    Posts
    1,203
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Randy Pitchford has been giving out Shift codes on his twitter again, he did a couple yesterday and has already done 2 today. I'm up to 11 keys, I used one when I was a level 43, gonna save the rest until I hit 50.

Posting Permissions