Faceplams Faceplams:  0
Page 7 of 19 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 17 ... LastLast

Thread: Borderlands!

Mentioned
    96 Post(s)
    Just hit level 50...now gotta grind out to see if I can rock some more achievements before Dishonored drops on Tuesday. Terramorphous, here I come!

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Damn. Dishonored is next week!? Damn!

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    They're releasing a bunch of shift codes for golden keys through the Gearbox twitter account this weekend: Today at 6 pm and 11 pm CT, tomorrow at 5 am, 11 am and 3 pm CT

Mentioned
    96 Post(s)
    Well shit, I burned through three golden keys before work and ended up with a pistol I love sure...but that's about it. Got a rocket launcher that does 90,000+ damage, but the one in my backpack is already over 100,000. I've heard of people getting purple relics...still need one for the achievement. Hope I can get one from the Warrior the 2nd time around...if not, anyone wanna get together to rock Terramorphous? Probably get some sick ass loot. I'm actually off work tomorrow, so other than getting my car maintenance done, I should be on during the day for a while...

Mentioned
    161 Post(s)
    I'm a lousy level 26 and haven't beat the main game but I'm down to try.

Mentioned
    96 Post(s)
    The quest opens after you beat the last boss of the main storyline so I still have to zip through it the 2nd time, but I'm just gonna skip the remaining side quests so if you're on and I can blast through the story quick I'll hit you up.

Mentioned
    161 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by october_midnight View Post
    The quest opens after you beat the last boss of the main storyline so I still have to zip through it the 2nd time, but I'm just gonna skip the remaining side quests so if you're on and I can blast through the story quick I'll hit you up.
    Fine by me. I have some pretty decent guns and I am rather handy at being on my feet at all times. I have a launcher that does a lot of damage, a 3 shot explosive round shotgun, Moxxi's flame pistol, a 1000 + damage sniper, a corrosive smg, purple grenade mod, purple shield that has supernova abilities that blast at like 1500 + damage to name a few things. Most of my stuff is purple and significantly powerful.

I just beat Toil and Trouble.

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Well shit, I burned through three golden keys before work and ended up with a pistol I love sure...but that's about it. Got a rocket launcher that does 90,000+ damage, but the one in my backpack is already over 100,000. I've heard of people getting purple relics...still need one for the achievement. Hope I can get one from the Warrior the 2nd time around...if not, anyone wanna get together to rock Terramorphous? Probably get some sick ass loot. I'm actually off work tomorrow, so other than getting my car maintenance done, I should be on during the day for a while...
    What platform? If PS3, I'm down for some Terramorphous. I'm level 42 and already went through it with a friend. Orange items galore! In addition to his drops, look for the two chests before you leave. The items are unreal!

Mentioned
    96 Post(s)
    Gah, I'm on 360. Easy fix though, just buy a 360 tonight and add my gamertag some point before tomorrow lol.

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Gah, I'm on 360. Easy fix though, just buy a 360 tonight and add my gamertag some point before tomorrow lol.
    Done! *Goes to bank account to withdraw his imaginary funds*

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Gearbox tweeted this weekend's key code schedule. One set just got posted via Gearbox's twitter feed. Here's the schedule: That's it for this round! We'll be posting additional SHiFT codes at 11PM CT and on 10/6 at 5AM, 11AM and 3PM CT.

Mentioned
    161 Post(s)
    Mechromancer to hit October 16th obviously. 800 MSP or $9.99 depending on system but if you are a Premiere Club Member she will be free.

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ruined View Post
    Gearbox tweeted this weekend's key code schedule. One set just got posted via Gearbox's twitter feed. Here's the schedule: That's it for this round! We'll be posting additional SHiFT codes at 11PM CT and on 10/6 at 5AM, 11AM and 3PM CT.
    Man... I really don't want to start a twitter, heh.

Mentioned
    161 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Piko View Post
    I'll just PM you the codes I am able to get?

Mentioned
    122 Post(s)
    Could you PM me the codes too?!

Mentioned
    161 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by NotoriousTIMP View Post
    Could you PM me the codes too?!
    Codes from yesterday are invalid now. If I am around and see them and on good ol' ETS I might do so if you want.

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    So a random guy on my squad, yesterday, gives me 2,000,000 and a bad ass rifle. All I could say is "damn". Safe to say I'm set money wise for my second playthrough.

Mentioned
    161 Post(s)
    So a random guy on my squad, yesterday, gives me 2,000,000 and a bad ass rifle. All I could say is "damn". Safe to say I'm set money wise for my second playthrough.
    The fuck? I never encounter nice people.

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    I came across a few in the first game as well. Usually gave me these insane mods and shields. I'm not complaining, heh. My question, though, is how the hell did this guy have 2,000,000 to just give away? Thankful he gave it to me, but still.

Mentioned
    96 Post(s)
    Tried to solo the VHM Terramorphous today. Got my ass handed to me royally lol. Think I'll have to find a group, tried farming for The Bee shield but the Hunter Helquist dude never respawns and didn't give it up when I killed him...

Mentioned
    122 Post(s)
    Do you guys know about the money glitch?

You hand over all of your money to a friend and then log out of XBL without saving the game. When you log back in you will still have all of your money and your friend will still have what you gave him. This wrks with weapons too.....

Mentioned
    161 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by NotoriousTIMP View Post
    Do you guys know about the money glitch?

You hand over all of your money to a friend and then log out of XBL without saving the game. When you log back in you will still have all of your money and your friend will still have what you gave him. This wrks with weapons too.....
    Nope did not.

The only way I ever acquired a lot of money with others is when two of the guys I was with kept playing Moxxi's Slot machines. it gacve me the money they won. I accumulated well over 15,000 with them playing.

Mentioned
    96 Post(s)
    Yeah I heard about that, really time consuming though, and just wait until you get to Vault Hunter Mode...every yellow cash loot is worth like $200-$500...everything goes up so you rake it in. I hit 3 million yesterday.

And I finally beat Terramorphous...what a bitch that was, and he only dropped one orange item, a Siren relic! Weak. Oh well, achievement and all that, but still...weak lol.

Mentioned
    122 Post(s)
    If you guys want, hit me up on XBL. I have the max amount of money and I'd be more than happy to help you out

XBL gamer tag: NotoriousTIMP
    Last edited by NotoriousTIMP; 10-07-2012 at 05:11 PM.

Mentioned
    96 Post(s)
    Shit son, add me: octobermidnight

Not sure I'll be playin' much until the DLC drops with Dishonored coming out on Tuesday, but if you need help or ever wanna raid Terramorphous, I'm down.

Mentioned
    122 Post(s)
    I'm only a level 19 so I've got a ways to go. I'll add you tonight though, my buddy Patrick just best the Jack and now is power leveling the rest of us

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    You don't need to have a Twitter account (I don't have one) to see the Tweets.

https://twitter.com/GearboxSoftware

Still haven't finished my first playthrough yet because real life has got in the way (buying a house, getting ready for the move, work, etc). Level 31 Siren, currently on the Toil and Trouble main quest.

Also, I think I've found my favourite gun in the game so far:
    Mine is 113 damage and Slags enemies. The 3000% thing is supposed to be a "fib" but I seem to do 2k-4k quite reliably with it. I've been tearing through everything with it and never run out of ammo. OP much?
    Last edited by xmd 5a; 10-07-2012 at 05:33 PM.

Mentioned
    96 Post(s)
    Dude that sounds exactly like my life haha, except my wife and I bought a condo, not a house (I live in Vancouver and a house is like seven figures out here)...how much of a pain in the ass is buying a place and moving? Ugh lol...

Mentioned
    161 Post(s)
    Beat the main story missions today. Ziiiiiiiing.

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Well I think all the glitches I was having with this game were because my 360 was getting ready to die. Got the RROD Saturday morning, did the towel trick and it worked for a little while but it was back to being fucked yesterday. Bought a refurbished console off ebay for 70 bucks but it won't be here until Friday, I'm already going through Borderlands withdrawal.