Faceplams Faceplams:  0
Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 9 17 18 19

Thread: Borderlands!

Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    Played a few missions with a rando group and noticed a bit but it wasn't unplayable.

Otherwise, finished the story yesterday at level 41 in aforementioned group and I've gotta say...it was great. The last say, hour though is just going from one vault, to another, to another, to another, then back and putting the vault keys on the pedastals, and then to another vault, and another. Fighting legit mobs of enemies, sometimes like 20 at once over and over and over. Got a bit 'shit, when's the end here' at times.

Anyways, Mayhem 1 activated and time to bang out some of those circles of slaughter before starting over lol.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by october_midnight View Post
    Anyways, Mayhem 1 activated and time to bang out some of those circles of slaughter before starting over lol.
    I hate the circle of slaughter missions in these games, they're all I have left for the side missions. I definitely agree that the very end of the story drags on too long.

The second playthrough goes much faster once you have some bad ass loot. I grinded to 50 in Mayhen 3 before I started TVHM so all the missions/enemies would be my level. With an on-level Laser-Sploder(fire), Breath of the Dying and sticky bomb Torgue shotgun you can melt the whole game. It was a lot of fun completely owning bosses that gave me tons of problems in the Normal playthrough.

Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    I solo'ed all of the Eridian proving grounds pretty easily...and then didn't even get the achievement for it! lol

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Yeah those were all pretty easy. Weird you didn't get the achievement, I got the trophy no problem on Monday.

Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    Yeah who knows haha. Achievements, etc. mean practically nothing to me...shit I beat Gears 5 and didn't get a ton of them lol.