Faceplams Faceplams:  0
Page 13 of 19 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 ... LastLast

Thread: Borderlands!

Mentioned
    96 Post(s)
    Saw this on FB, nice! Have to jump back on tomorrow for a bit if I have time!

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Apparently the shotgun is quite a bit better than the one you get in the main game, no matter what version of it you get.

Mentioned
    161 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by kdrcraig View Post
    Apparently the shotgun is quite a bit better than the one you get in the main game, no matter what version of it you get.
    I'll definitely check it out. Thanks for the heads up.

Mentioned
    122 Post(s)

Borderlands!

Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    nice thanks!

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

Borderlands!

Saw those this morning and forgot to post it on here. I have 61 keys now, that level cap raise needs to happen.

Mentioned
    161 Post(s)
    Saw those this morning and forgot to post it on here. I have 61 keys now, that level cap raise needs to happen.
    Now that I'm finally Level 50 I agree. I haven't touched the game since hitting 50 and beating Hammerlock's Hunt really, no need to. I have about 16 keys now.

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Another set of codes good for 5 keys from Pitchford's twitter, he said they'd last for many hours but that was 3 hours ago. Don't feel like booting up my 360 to see if they're still good.

PS3 - CTK33-6JCRB-CKCCB-SJ5BJ-FZT6C
    PC/MAC - K35JT-B3FXC-ZCFJB-BTTBB-CFHRT
    X360 - WBCT3-CX3Z6-JB9JF-W6JTB-3RB9T

Mentioned
    96 Post(s)
    New class finally teased at SXSW.

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Finally finished the main story, just bought the season pass for the DLCs. Which one should I start first?

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ibanez33 View Post
    Finally finished the main story, just bought the season pass for the DLCs. Which one should I start first?
    Ha, well none of them are that great. I probably liked the Torgue one the best out of all of them so far, you can beat the main story of that one in 2-4 hours depending on if you're doing it in the normal playthrough or TVHM.

Mentioned
    96 Post(s)

Celebrate the Luck of the Zafords in Borderlands 2 this weekend with special in-game events and gear!
    Each year, around this time, the Zaford clan take a break from their war with the Hodunk bandit family to celebrate their good fortune and honor those that have passed on, such as that time Scooter buried their son alive in a shallow grave.
    During this time, those who play Borderlands 2 while connected to the internet will see a temporary increase in the drop rates and rarity of shields! Plus, Absorb shields will have a better chance to absorb enemy bullets and Booster shields will have a higher chance of dropping a shield Booster when damaged.
    In addition, the Zafords have prepared special gifts! To receive your celebratory Zaford gear, including special green skins for each character and a Chulainn SMG that will be the the same level as (and appear in the backpack of) the first character you load, enter the SHiFT codes below into Borderlands 2:
    PC / Mac Zaford Gear SHiFT Code: KTCBJ-C9RTC-BSFTJ-33TT3-FBWHF
    Xbox 360 Zaford Gear SHiFT Code: KJCJ3-RCWC6-5K9BF-WFBT3-3WFKK
    PlayStation 3 Zaford Gear SHiFT Code: CTK3B-99K3J-XXKW3-ZTWTJ-HJH5J
    Better act fast, though! The above codes and bonuses will only be active from Thursday, March 14 at 12:00PM CT through Sunday, March 17 at 11:55PM CT.

Mentioned
    161 Post(s)
    Was just about to post this.

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    With the enhanced shield drop rate for the weekend I've been trying to get The Bee for like the last 5 hours with no luck... Any of you guys have an extra one you want to give me? :P

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

Borderlands!

Quote Originally Posted by ibanez33 View Post
    With the enhanced shield drop rate for the weekend I've been trying to get The Bee for like the last 5 hours with no luck... Any of you guys have an extra one you want to give me? :P
    Are you on Xbox?

Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    I havent had any luck with these "incresed rates" either. 3 hours on the bunker and 1 bitch with no shams, and close to 2 hours on hunter helmquest and not a single bee. yes im playing online and getting the hotpatch, i might try my luck and see if i can get a neogenator from the warrior

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

Borderlands!

I'm not sure that the event actually makes legendary drop rates higher. But that's weird you guys are having trouble getting The Bee to drop, I got a lot from him last night.

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Are you on Xbox?
    No sorry should have mentioned I'm on Steam

*edit* got it!
    Last edited by ibanez33; 03-17-2013 at 04:02 PM.

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Bumping with new SHiFT codes (4 gold keys total):

PC/MAC: WTWT3-CXSKC-9KFT3-TBBJT-ZX5FF and KBWTT-SZJF5-SCF3J-BBJJ3-HTCHZ
    X360: KJWTT-5RC95-TB9TR-W63JJ-FHJWS and KTWJJ-BXSXF-TTZBF-KFJBB-FX9RW
    PS3: 5TC3B-9F653-5WW5J-9BCJT-J5T3T and CBKJJ-J3BFJ-K5K5B-HJKTJ-TBXHT

Lots of little BL2 goodies being given away at PAX, they're probably going to release the new character and/or announce the next DLC very soon.

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

Borderlands!

I finally got to reset my challenges on my main character tonight. Once I actually concentrated on it it didn't take too long to finish it up. Hope you're right about the level increase or whatever they're planning on doing/new dlc stuff getting announced soon, need something more to do in this game. With the codes from this weekend I have 65 keys, would be nice to have something to use them for that is actually better than what I already have.
    Last edited by kdrcraig; 03-23-2013 at 11:08 PM.

Mentioned
    161 Post(s)
    I'm ready for a new DLC and a level cap raise.

Mentioned
    96 Post(s)
    New DLC with skins and level cap raise to 61 drops April 2, along with a new third playthrough difficulty. New class, the giant bandit named Krieg drops in May.
    Last edited by october_midnight; 03-24-2013 at 11:53 AM.

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

Borderlands!

Just read that, I'm pumped. Picked the perfect time to reset my challenges. Gonna have to farm all my loot again though, not so pumped about that...

Mentioned
    161 Post(s)
    As a season pass holder on the 360, do I get the level cap increase for free? http://www.computerandvideogames.com...-cap-revealed/

That makes it confusing.

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

Borderlands!

Yeah level increase is free for season pass holders

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Time to start doing all the side-quests and turn them all in after the level increase! :P

*edit* update today to increase SDUs! Not sure when exactly but by the end of the day we'll be able to carry more items in our backpack, more ammo for our guns, and store more in our banks! We'll have to buy the upgrades with eridium still, but apparently we'll be able to hold more than just 99 soon (not sure if that's in todays update or a later one, though). *edit again* Apparently it's next Tuesday, today just hotfixed a few bugs.
    Last edited by ibanez33; 03-26-2013 at 03:15 PM.

Mentioned
    96 Post(s)
    Full details on next week's DLC and Level Cap increase. More black market items (incl. more backpack slots) available for 50 Eridium...can finally get that achievement once I found Jimmy Jenkins.

Changes in 4/2 Software Update (Free)
    • Adds new items to the Black Market:
      • One additional ammo upgrade for each ammo type, at 50 Eridium each.
      • Two more backpack storage space upgrades, at 50 and 100 Eridium respectively.
      • Two more bank storage space upgrades, at 50 and 100 Eridium respectively.

• Increases the maximum amount of Eridium players can hold from 99 to 500.
    • Adds a new playthrough balanced for top-tier play: Ultimate Vault Hunter Mode.
    • Various bug fixes.
    Ultimate Vault Hunter Upgrade Pack
    (Free with Season Pass, $4.99 / 400 Microsoft Points separately)
    • Raises level cap to 61, allowing characters to gain 11 additional levels.
    • Characters gain a skill point with every level from 51 to 61, for a total of 11 more skill points.
    • Powerful new "Ancient" E-Tech relics and rare Pearlscent-grade weapons can be picked up in Ultimate Vault Hunter Mode.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by october_midnight View Post
    Two more backpack storage space upgrades, at 50 and 100 Eridium respectively.
    YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY

'Bout damn time. I don't know how many times I went to the black market in the vain hope that there might be another upgrade available...

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Ultimate Vault Hunter Mode details:

- Ultimate Vault Hunter Mode is unlocked for a character once they have completed the main story missions in True Vault Hunter Mode and reached level 50.
    - Unlike other playthroughs, Ultimate Vault Hunter Mode can be replayed multiple times with players able to reset their overall mission progress at any time from the Main Menu.
    - No more tutorial missions -- characters in Ultimate Vault Hunter Mode begin in Southern Shelf with the "Cleaning Up the Berg" mission.
    - While playing in Ultimate Vault Hunter Mode, enemies and bosses will scale according to the player's current level or, if playing with others, the highest-level player in that party.
    - Gameplay changes in UVHM:
    - Enemy health generally increased 4x.
    - Enemies now have a moderate amount of health regeneration.
    - Increased duration of slag damage multiplier effect.
    - Upped the damage that slagged enemies take from 2x to 3x.
    - Weapon swap speed increased to better facilitate slag use.
    - Enemies now more likely to drop ammo.
    - Loot Midgets are now "Legendary Loot Midgets" that can drop Legendary and other top-tier gear.

Sounds pretty awesome, but also hard as hell. Seems like slag is gonna be a must. Definitely cool that we won't have to play through the tutorial crap anymore.

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Looks like I'm gonna respec my Commandos turret to use the dual Slag guns again, unless I can find a decent Slag weapon for my primary. Update should be live for PC around 9am PST, apparently. In a way I'm glad they've patched the Evil Smasher exploit/glitch, since it was a massive game-breaker, but it's going to be a huge pain to farm the Invincibles (solo) for rare drops now.

Also, since I'm inevitably going to be filling my bank with higher-level blues and purples, I've got a bunch of level 50 legendaries up for grabs if anybody wants them. Just add me on Steam (garrett_r) and send me a message, I'll edit this post in a little bit to see what I've got to give away.

**EDIT FOR FREE SHIT**

All level 50

WEAPONS
    - Reserve Sandhawk
    - Dastardly Maggie
    - Potent Thunderball Fists (shock)
    - Binary Thunderball Fists (shock)
    - Stabbing KerBlaster (explosive)
    - Basic Splatgun (corrosive)
    - Sublime Railer (shock)
    - Agresive Smig (fire)
    - Double Penetrating Unkempt Harold

RELICS
    - +58% SMG & Launcher ammo
    - +29% Corrosive damage
    - +30% fire damage
    - +49% max health

GRENADE MODS
    - Longbow Fire Bee (fire)
    - Homing Storm Front (shock)
    - Lobbed Pandemic (corrosive)

SHIELDS
    - Impaler
    - Cradle

CLASS MODS
    - Mechromancher Slayer of Terramorphous (2)
    - Siren Slayer of Terramorphous (2)
    - Commando Slayer of Terramorphous (3)
    - Legendary Gunzerker
    - Legendary Mechromancer
    - Legendary Commando

I'm not asking for anything in return since I'm doing this to make room for new loot, HOWEVER if you want to make an offer, I am looking for a Sham, Norfleet, and Conference Call, as well as a relic that gives me greater than 34% cooldown (but I think that caps at 35% so I don't have my hopes up). I work at night so I'll be offline from ~4pm to ~midnight PST but I'll probably be online as soon as I wake up until I leave, and for a few more hours after I get home.
    Last edited by ibanez33; 04-02-2013 at 04:13 AM. Reason: DAT SWAG