Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5

Thread: Fear The Walking Dead

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Ok, I'll give it a shot

Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by elevenism View Post
    It was a badass little story, like a little horror movie almost. I can't believe it, after last season, but I'm really into it, too.

Also, I had 9 different theories about why Morgan looked "immune" before this, lolol. Been driving my wife crazy with them. None of them were right.

Only bad thing is that, this being an anthology season, we probably won't see Morgan again soon.

I'm expecting a Dwight mini movie, Salazar mini movie, etc.
    I'm agreeing with Trevschan2: he can't take Ginny seriously as a villain. They should've kept the bounty hunter alive and as the main antagonist and fucked Ginny off.

Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Erneuert View Post
    Spoiler: Why were his eyes so red though? Does gangrene typically cause that?
    Found this:

Spoiler: This seems to explain why his eyes are red. The blood vessels in his eyes seem to have burst, a sign of the horrible internal damage the bullet is doing.

Speaking to CinemaBlend, James said of this: "There's a reason why he's in this limbo, this place between life and death, and he's there to make something safe for Grace. That's all that there is left for him, because he can feel himself dying."

Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Salazar Spoiler: sick of Strand’s shit and pretending not to remember him and anyone except Morgan at the end, hahaha

Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    First episode of season 6 I didn't really dig. Happy for Dwight though.