Thread: Fear The Walking Dead

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Mentioned
    188 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by elevenism View Post
    you know that submarine that those dudes painted THE END IS THE BEGGINING on?

This youtuber i watch thinks that maybe the keys are for the submarine, and that it's a nuclear submarine, which takes four keys.

maybe if it's like, a really small, tactical nuke, they use it to blow up that fucking military vehicle that Virginia stole from Althea. Didn't they even SAY it would take more like a nuke, to the dudes with the dynamite?

This show is fucking incredible. It's done a 180, and i'd argue that it's as good as the main show now.

There's a rumor on reddit that they hired ghostwriters, which wouldn't surprise me.
    Well, the theory about the tank is out the window with the most recent episode!

Yeah, they really went all out with this season. I'm glad Morgan is still around.

I wonder who came up with the "I don't die" thing in the first place? Character from first TWD episode still alive now, lol.

Mentioned
    735 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Erneuert View Post
    Well, the theory about the tank is out the window with the most recent episode!

Yeah, they really went all out with this season. I'm glad Morgan is still around.

I wonder who came up with the "I don't die" thing in the first place? Character from first TWD episode still alive now, lol.
    Totally bummed that there are only TWO episodes left.

Like TWD, they didn't finish the mid season finale before lockdown.

And the second half of the season is TBA. Hopefully those extra season 10 episodes come in January, but, we may be headed for another long drought.